ProProfs Help Desk

4,8 (11)
Help desk and ticketing solution for customer service

“Gmail like interface makes it Unique”

Reviewed on 2020/10/10

Pros

ProProfs is a perfect customer help desk software. I love their features: shared inbox, connect support systems, customer satisfaction survey. A customer satisfaction survey helps to identify how you can improve your customer support. Support agents' performance record makes it unique.

Cons

I don’t find enough integrations. Hopefully, they will bring more integrations in the near future. But overall, it’s a complete customer help desk system.

Zendesk

Response from ProProfs

Thank You for sharing your views on ProProfs Help Desk.

Harshad D.

Awesome Gmail Like Interface!

Reviewed on 2020/03/24

It has been great for the past 7 months. It’s a lot easier for my team to provide support to customers and never miss out on a single sales or support opportunity. Kudos to the ProProfs team for creating an awesome support tool!

Pros

We like how the interface of this help desk software works. We have previously used a few help desk systems. They were nice. But this one feels even lighter on the pocket. It didn’t cost us much. And the best part is, the interface is fast, so it helps my agents answer customer support emails faster.

Cons

The product is great overall. But here is a suggestion for the team. How about adding integrations to social media platforms. It will help us a lot to avoid the separate time we spend on checking our social media accounts separately to check customer requests or complaints.

Response from ProProfs

Thanks for sharing your views on ProProfs Help Desk.

Maya B.
  • Used for Free Trial

Take support to your table

Reviewed on 2021/01/11

Pros

It's very easy to use and has great customer support!

Cons

I wish the deployment would be upgraded for ios users.

Response from ProProfs

Thanks for your views on ProProfs Help Desk

Sugandh S.

The best investment we have made so far!

Reviewed on 2021/10/22

With ProProfs, our reporting has become way stronger now. As a customer service manager, I can easily analyze both agents’ as well as team performance. Just one glance and we can easily see how customers are rating their interactions with our team. This is really helpful because even if a company has a low ticket resolution time, it’s not of much help if the customer is unhappy.

Pros

We picked ProProfs Help Desk after using another vendor for around 3 years. We thought we were measuring agent performance and that was enough. However, ProProfs helped us realize that important help desk metrics such as average first response time, average ticket resolution time, etc. are great for measuring team performance.

Cons

We have been using this tool for the past 6 months now, and it has met our expectations on almost every occasion. No complaints as of now.

Ashutosh P.
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

I see a lot of potential in this young tool

Reviewed on 2021/10/07

Overall, the experience has been quite memorable. We are quite pleased to get some competitive functionalities at almost $10/agent/month. Our customer support operation has improved over the course of time and everything is in proper sync. Highly recommend this tool for small to mid-size businesses.

Pros

ProProfs Help Desk is quite young if you compare it to the likes of industry leaders like Zendesk or Freshdesk. However, the tool appears to be quite promising and I see it dominating the market in the near future. We are really happy with automation features such as automated ticket routing, chatbots, notifications, and more.

Cons

The tool offers some great features but misses out on social media (It’s still a work in progress). If capturing social media tickets is not on your agenda, you must give this tool a try.

Curt P.
  • Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Really Like the Child Tickets Feature

Reviewed on 2020/06/12

Really love the product. It has helped us track our agent productivity way better than any other tool. Would highly recommend people to give ProProfs Help Desk a shot!

Pros

What really did put me into action to invest in a product like ProProfs Help Desk is the Child Ticket feature. Really this feature is amazing. The tickets we get can be assigned to the internal teams till the time the issue gets resolved. They can reply back on their child tickets and the same reply my agents can send to the customer across. And the best part is, this feature has its own reports section. All the more reason for us to like the product. Now we know which team delayed the request and why did that happen in the first place.

Cons

This is a tough question. I feel that someone who needs the tool for greater use can identify this better. So far our experience has been nothing less than delightful.

Response from ProProfs

Thank You for sharing your views on ProProfs Help Desk.

Itisha G.

One of the Top Help Desk Tools My Team Has Used.

Reviewed on 2021/10/20

Really good tool and has been helping us take care of all the customer support requests even during these difficult times.

Pros

I like how it has made our customer support agents more proactive. We’ve not missed out on single sales for our business. If anything, it even has helped us stay on track and avoid missing out on the deadlines too.

Cons

Would appreciate it if the company could roll out the mobile app for this tool. Also, CRM integrations are missing.

Great Tool for Monitoring Customer Service Operations

Reviewed on 2020/10/22

The experience so far with ProProfs Help Desk has indeed been a memorable one. We recommend this tool for businesses that wish to make data-driven decisions and improve their service quality.

Pros

Previously, we had a hard time keeping track of crucial data and everything was haywire. The best part about this software is that it offers great insights into our performance, both at an individual as well as team level. Our service manager can easily track the tickets resolved by an agent and also view rated tickets.

Cons

There has not been any major issue worth mentioning. Let's see how things unfold.

Response from ProProfs

Thanks for sharing your views on ProProfs Help Desk.

Donnie H.

Simple & Fast - Two Words That Make this Software Perfect!

Reviewed on 2020/04/27

My overall experience with the tool has been great so far and I would recommend the product to all who are looking for both small and enterprise use.

Pros

The tool is so simple to use and at the same time, it is fast. That means we’ve got the perfect combination in place and that too at pocket-friendly rates. My team especially is a huge fan of the notes feature. It allows them to leave notes for one another and keep others updated about the progress of the support request and how to deal with the customer.

Cons

Nothing so far. It fits my needs and the expectations of my support team members. Everything looks good

Response from ProProfs

Thanks for sharing your views on ProProfs Help Desk.

Best ticket management tool

Reviewed on 2021/03/19

We got ProProfs Help desk before the pandemic and we are glad that we didn’t have to invest much with its use. If anything, we got to save some on the support process and managed a lot of customer queries easily with this ticketing system.

Pros

That it helps us manage all our customer-facing inboxes in one place. Since the time we’ve gotten it onboard we haven’t missed out on any customer request or complaints. It has helped us manage all incoming emails in one shared inbox structure.

Cons

When we started using ProProfs Help Desk, we started with its free plan. The only thing I regretted was that it didn’t have labels in the free plan. Obviously, after we shifted to the paid plan we did get access to the feature, but it would have been nice to have seen that feature in the free plan too.

Ms. beth F.

Amazing help desk software!

Reviewed on 2020/03/09

just want to say . it's Perfect Help Desk software!

Pros

I loved how user-friendly this software is. I can manage all my customer tickets easily using a shared inbox. At first, I thought a shared inbox would be really confusing, but after using ProProfs Help Desk, I was proved wrong! It is so easy and I can organize, prioritize my tickets to resolve them instantly. Great tool!

Cons

What i would love to see in the future versions is social media integration. I can manage all my channels but not social media and this makes it a little difficult to cater to customer requests received from social media.

Response from ProProfs

Thanks for sharing your views on ProProfs Help Desk.