Showing 2 reviews of 1

pymetrics

Pre-employment Testing using AI algorithms

1 /5 (1 review) Write a Review!

1 /5
Showing 2 reviews of 1
Lisa T.
  • Industry: Recreational Facilities & Services
  • Used Other for Free Trial

Waste of Time

Reviewed on 2020/06/05

waste of time. My results were like almost predetermined. They did not match how I think or my job at all

Pros

Easy to use and easy to understand the directions, etc. Stop saying that people are taking games during the test. They are not games.

Cons

I was tasked to take the assessment and play the "games" for my employer so that they could determine a list of common traits of those that had similar jobs as mine to help match future applicants for my role. After taking the assessments, certain aspects of my personality were put into a category of "common" verse "uncommon" traits they were looking for. My results did not match my true personality though. The games you play during the assessments are more like reaction tests like how fast can you touch the space bar when you see a smiling face or how fast can you click on the arrow when you see a green circle. These "games" determined my ability to learn and manage risk apparently.The information in my results did not match me at all. The answers were literally opposite of how I think. My computer even froze during one of the games and I could not click on anything. After that game was done, my result for that game was " I know how to manage my work load and time during my day"!! These tests do not work. It was a very odd experience and a waste of my time. I prefer Meyers/Briggs.