Flowtrac

Warehouse and inventory management solution

• Industry: Industrial Automation

Amazing Inventory Tracking System

Reviewed on 2022/06/08

My overall experience was amazing. We were bless to [SENSITIVE CONTENT] on site to help us with the implementation of the system. His expertise and guidance gave us the reassurance that we bought the right product for our inventory.

Pros

The ability to track are asset management to include inventory or consumer products.

Cons

I have no complaints or issues with the software.

Barcode Scanning and Logo Design

Reasons for Switching to Flowtrac

Flowtrac has every aspect when it comes to "complete" inventory management that is loaded into one product. Other companies require to us buy multiple programs of their product to get the same aspects of what we were looking for.
Anna

Outstanding Onboard Experience with [sensitive content hidden]

Reviewed on 2023/05/22

I have nothing but good things to say about our experience so far with Flowtrac. I do have to RAVE about [sensitive content hidden] and how thankful we are that she was placed as our onboarding specialist because she has gone above and beyond to make sure that we have everything we need and fixes errors that happen along the way. She has made this experience even better than we could have hoped and we are so excited to be associated with a company that has employees like her.

Pros

We have really appreciated the straight forwardness of navigating both the browser and mobile site. The integration from our previous inventory management was made easier due to extremely knowledgeable employees and being readily available via zoom calls or emails. Our favorite part has been getting to use the bar codes and seeing how much faster that allows our transactions to occur and the fact that all transactions are easy to track in Flowtrac.

Cons

The only con I can think of would be during importing, the system had errors that it wouldn't notify me of. For instance, when we were loading our On Hand quantities it showed the import complete. However, our Warehouse Managers were going in and finding that items on our import document were not translated into the site (i.e. we have 40 sheets of Copper - which was on the import doc, but 0 sheets were imported and made available into Flowtrac).

Melissa
  • Industry: Defense & Space

That's what you get for cost cutting.

Reviewed on 2022/12/16

Maybe fine for a simple company, but with complicated government contracts even though we're a small company who can't afford SAP, this was a total waste of time and resources trying to turn this into an ERP that can handle project based inventory and orders.

Pros

I have nothing nice to say about this nuisance stopgap software. It seems inexpensive to implement but they nickel and dime you so hard we've spent a fortune for what seem like easy fixes.

Cons

The company demo'd a system that was nothing like the base model we were sold. Features we thought were standard were not included. Totally nominal functionality. And the system is a time suck, you have to go three menus deep to do data entry on one line then back out three menus, then back in for the next entry. An excel spreadsheet would be faster.

Deltek Costpoint

Reasons for Choosing Flowtrac

Wanted an all in one ERP solution affordable for a small OEM company.

Lower initial cost.
Kelly

Syracuse Community Health Center

Reviewed on 2022/04/22

I am extremely pleased with Flowtrac. I highly recommend allowing the Flowtrac team to install the system and work with your organization. Doing so will ensure you are going to utilize the product to it's greatest capacity to meet your needs. The team who came to install our system were beyond professional and knowledgeable; not only about Flowtrac, but how inventory should be managed to optimize workflow efficiencies. The team was exceptional in providing recommendations for the vision we had for our warehouse space. They used their experience and expertise to create a functional warehouse space that surpassed our expectations.

Pros

The features I found the most valuable is the user friendly capabilities of both the software and the scanning equipment. The product has been successfully installed and useable within a few short days. Also, the customization, based on our industry is beyond our expectations.

Cons

There were no features I found unappealing .

InventoryCloud and WithoutWire

Reasons for Switching to Flowtrac

I was impressed with the initial communications with the vendor representative and how receptive he was to addressing my needs. I needed a warehouse solution that was outside the specifications of a traditional inventory management system (our inventory is records, not parts, etc.). The demo he provided confirmed that Flowtrac could provide what I needed to meet the expectation; a way to store records and allow for easy retrieval. Then he indicated that they can have a team come install the product; I was sold! The other vendors would customize the software, but would simply ship the product to us to install and figure out how to use. The installation component is an invaluable service provided by Flowtrac. The installers sent for our job,[SENSITIVE CONTENT] and [SENSITIVE CONTENT], were outstanding and couldn't thank them more for all their assistance getting our warehouse up and running!

Response from Flowtrac

Thank you for the review Kelly!

Dayna
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Great Software!

Reviewed on 2023/05/19

Locate has been great, the implementation process was made very easy working with [sensitive content hidden] and his team. They helped us complete our data imports and training with both myself as the accounting user and our warehouse team on production processes and inventory audits (counts).

Pros

Love that flowtrac does everything we need for inventory management, e-commerce order sync and fulfillment and manufacturing processes. The customer support and working with [sensitive content hidden] has been the biggest pro to using flowtrac. It's awesome because he stays on with you as support after the implementation process.

Cons

There are multiple windows that open up instead of a tab like window feature so finding what you need is cumbersome sometimes.

Nicole
  • Industry: Farming

Cloud based business operations in your pocket!

Reviewed on 2020/07/21

Our experience with the Flowtrac Team has been incredible! From our first meeting with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] to our final interactions with the programmers and project manager helping us "go-live". They were patient & understanding of the technical challenges of our inventory system and provided creative solutions to help resolve those challenges. The Flowtrac Team takes customer service to higher standard that more businesses should try to achieve!

Pros

Flowtrac is a fully functional business operations software. You can utilize the entire program to run your business; or you can select to utilize only certain sections of their program- making them a customizable solution to your business challenge(s). The ability to house the program in a cloud setting brings a whole new ease of use for those who may not be on site or for companies with multiple locations.

Cons

There are really not any Con's to the Flowtrac software. So much of the Flowtrac program is customizable to your businesses needs that what may appear to be a challenge within the program can be worked through with the programmers to help them understand how to fit the program to your needs.

Tyler
  • Industry: Utilities

Customized Exactly to Our Liking

Reviewed on 2020/06/14

Pros

This software is capable of being self taught, but the training is excellent. They know their product and can help with anything.
Customer Service is like no other!
If they don't have it, they can create it.
Implementation was as easy as it could be without having anyone come do it for us.

Cons

Importing can only be done through templates that are downloaded from within the software, so you have to alter your documents or copy and paste to make it all match, otherwise the software won't accept it.
This is a work-in-progress though, and will not be a Con in the future.

Fishbowl, WithoutWire and Finale Inventory

Reasons for Switching to Flowtrac

We were strictly looking for Warehouse Management. FlowTrac was the only inventory software capable of giving us everything we needed, and if they didn't already have it they could create it. Other options only gave us specific functionality, with no options of modification or development to give us the missing functions we needed, or the it was additional costs to get "packages" that would give us other functionalities, but yet still didn't have everything we needed.
Francisco
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

Innoflight Review (Tabarez)

Reviewed on 2022/05/31

Pros

What I like most is how easily and how quickly the information from Flowtrac is updated from the webpage to the scanner. There is almost no delay and that makes for optimal use of time and completion of tasks.

Cons

At first, there were a number of tabs displayed that made the program somewhat overwhelming to look at. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] took the time to show me how to clean it up and filter out only the items that I would be needing. It was a simple and quick fix.

Patrick
  • Industry: Medical Devices

Game Changer for Customization Needs

Reviewed on 2020/07/17

My overall experience has been excellent. Good communication and competent employees.

When...

When issues did arise (as they do with interaction between any two companies), FlowTrac always approached the issues reasonably and with a willingness to compromise.

Pros

As a medical device manufacturer, medical device distributor, and medical billing company, we had an logistics model that did not lend itself to any out-of-the-box software. FlowTrac not only provided the customization that we needed, but also was able to integrate that system with our medical billing software.

Cons

The more customized your needs, the higher your costs will be. But those costs have been more than worth it. Also, the mouse functionality on the main menu is a bit sensitive. It needs a buffer built in :). This is a very minor problem, but it is prominent because you are always accessing the main menu.

Mick

Custom Design for our Business

Reviewed on 2020/02/24

The staff is very courteous, prompt and professional. They respond quickly to our needs and requests.

Pros

Flexibility. FlowTrac can and will develop a system to fit your specific needs. This has been very important to us and something we were concerned about with the "packaged" database products on the market.

Cons

None. FlowTrac delivered as promised, no surprises.

David
  • Industry: Accounting

Objective View from a Business that didn't quite fit into Flowtrac footprint but adapted it to...

Reviewed on 2023/01/07

Flowtrac has been really helpful at training and resolving issues. They have helped our business develop functionality to fit our needs and we are still working together to make things more efficient and eliminate redundant work for employees.

Pros

I like how flexible Flowtrac is throughout the functionality.

Cons

I would like to see Flowtrac develop more functionality for businesses that hold alot of consignment inventory and customer property. In other words- Development of customer material account management at the time of receipt assuming that not everything that comes in the door that the business receives belongs to the Receiving business.

Fishbowl

Reasons for Choosing Flowtrac

Were acquired by a larger business that used an services accounting system.

Deltek Vision

Reasons for Switching to Flowtrac

It was the only system that was willing to integrate with the business accounting system.
Michael
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Successful Flowtrac Deployment

Reviewed on 2022/06/28

Flowtrac has improved our inventory accuracy vs the manual processes we had in place before. It has also allowed us to fulfill more ecommerce orders with our internal team vs outsourcing this role in Q4 when our ecommerce sales significantly increase. We also have been able to add team members access to this system for improved communication.

Pros

Overall Flowtrac is very is to use and learn. Some of the features we like are the grids that quickly allow you to customize your searches for product, qty, location, orders, etc. The standard grid search functions are well thought out. Another pleasant surprise was the ability Flowtrac gives clients to customize screens, windows and fields themselves without having Flowtrac customize for you. Many other software options lock down the options to only internal development.

Cons

When we made the decision to deploy this software we tried to run as much of our current business processes through Flowtrac as the main source of day to day work functions. As with any new software integrating to other software systems can be difficult. Overall the customer support through Zoom calls has allowed us to solve these issues with some trial and error.

John
  • Industry: Packaging & Containers

A well-oiled machine

Reviewed on 2019/03/01

Terrific company culture. I'm not a techie, and they're able to explain things so I understand what's going on and how it impacts my business. They are open to developing a true partnership - a two-way partnership; whereby they begin to understand and be able to interpret my needs. Still learning additional ways the system can help improve my operations after about a year - and that's a good thing.

Pros

Functionally proficient in all aspects of IMS.
User interface and workflow is very intuitive.
Customer support and communications like working with my next-door-neighbor (6 states away).
Resolved numerous problems I didn't even know I had.

Cons

Install is remote. Not necessarily a bad thing, but it's like cliff diving - only exciting AFTER you live.
Some (probably to be expected) tweaks necessary throughout full onboarding process.

Spencer
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Precision Group Review

Reviewed on 2023/01/09

Excellent support with evaluation, planning, implementation, customization, and feature management.

Pros

The ability to manage multiple product lines, product categories, warehouse locations, and subsidiaries and channel information flow to multiple QuickBooks accounts.

Cons

Requirement to have individual serial numbers for all kit products made the feature effectively unusable. However the build product capability provided a good alternative.

Lance

bROK Product review

Reviewed on 2022/01/10

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] and the support team are very helpful and I appreciate their time and help throught this process.

Pros

it is user friendly once you understand how navigate in it.

Cons

I would have like a template that provided alternative menaings to terminology. for example LPN - the uniques barcode the user will generate for each pallet.

There is not always a chat person available to assist. You are on Chicago time and I am in Ohio and start work at 6:30am. There have been many time I have had to wait to get answers to questions.

Response from Flowtrac

Thank you for the review Lance!

Steven
  • Industry: Warehousing

FlowTrac helped to get our warehouse on handhelds in less than 5 months

Reviewed on 2020/02/14

The team at FlowTrac has exceeded our expectations. We had a large list of needs and a short deadline to meet them. FlowTrac did a great job of moving at our pace and working to make our go live as smooth as possible.

Pros

The developers I worked with did a great job of working around our business logic to make the software faster and easier for the end user.

Cons

We made a lot of custom function and naturally we have to go back and rework some of the bugs. Most issues that we face are addressed quickly and our problems don't grow back.

Rick
  • Industry: Renewables & Environment

Entry-level or Advanced, this software will work.

Reviewed on 2022/01/17

My experience has been wonderful. Flowtrac definitely demonstrates their willingness to work with their clients to achieve the best results.

Pros

Ease of product set-up & having all pertinent fields available right from the product screen really makes this software accessible for any user be it novice or expert.

Cons

Not too many dislikes with this software. The ability to create options in bills-of materials would be a plus.

Fishbowl

Reasons for Switching to Flowtrac

The biggest deciding factor was client reviews about their commitment to helping. The customer service is top notch and easily available to help.

Response from Flowtrac

Thank you for the review Rick!

ARIEL

Custom Android App

Reviewed on 2019/10/11

Flow Trac has been responsive, effective, and delivers the results we need.

Flow Trac has been responsive, effective, and delivers the results we need.

Pros

Flow Trac has recently taken over a custom application done by another developer. The application is great as it was designed to meet our very specific operational needs.

Flow Trac has reverse-engineered this solution, allowing them to further customize the program as our needs evolve.

Cons

IT Scriptnet, the platform on which this program is built, is not a very well documented scripting language.

Adam

Upgrade from our previous system

Reviewed on 2019/03/06

Great company that really works with you to get what you need. This system has really helped us upgrade our inventory and accounting.

Pros

FT is a great inventory system management tool. This syncs easily with QuickBooks and you can customize it to make it what you want. We were using an ancient system which made keeping tracking of inventory difficult but with FT, we have been able to get inventory accurate.

Cons

There are some steps which aren't very intuitive at first but after a little bit of time spent in the system you start to get the hang of it.

Antonio

tracking

Reviewed on 2021/01/06

They help me do the transition no problem.

They help me do the transition no problem.

Pros

The service and knowledge. I had some adjustements made fast and no problems.

Cons

with the staff help was not difficult the transition

Zuri
  • Industry: Automotive

It does everything you need it to do, and more!

Reviewed on 2022/08/01

I reason I was hired at my company was to learn Flowtrac and implement it. Customer service chat was, and is, always there to help me, with even the simplest of questions. They have great developers and fantastic project managers. I highly suggest speaking with Abbe Hasse. Not only did she help me get all of the integrations up and running, she made using Flowtrac extremely easy and stressless.

Pros

It does everything you need it to do, and more. Optimal organization, flows seamlessly between other applications, and is well worth making it a part of your company.

Cons

You need the right project manager to help you. Its a lot to take in because it does so much, becoming an integral part of a company.

Johnny
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Good product from Great People!

Reviewed on 2020/07/23

Pros

Completely customizable. Our business requires tracking a lot of moving parts, FlowTrac delivered on their end.

Cons

The process of integrating what we already had in place was difficult, however once we figured out what needed to be done, the process move smoothly.

Kevin

Review of Flowtrac

Reviewed on 2023/01/06

Good so far.

Good so far.

Pros

Customization capability and inventory tracking.

Cons

System can be glitchy and some processes are still too convoluted.

Josh

Customer service and support is stellar

Reviewed on 2023/04/21

Pros

Customer service and support is incredible. Easy to reach, knowledgeable, prompt.

Cons

Order management and accounts receivable.

Michael
  • Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

Use with Ease

Reviewed on 2022/05/26

Pros

It is very user friendly and very flexible.

Cons

i have not used it enough, so i have not come across anything that I dont like.