Doctible

Reputation management & patient communication for healthcare

Alex P.

Doctible experience

Reviewed on 2019/08/09

Doctible has provided an excellent return on investment. The positive Google reviews are money. We are now getting new patients who when I asked who referred them they are saying "great online reviews." Another plus is if a patient wants to leave a negative review, it goes directly to me the owner instead of being posted online so I get a chance tor respond. Overall we went from about a 3.5 star average rating on Google to about a 4.9 now!

Pros

I like that it makes it so easy to get surveys to patients in order to get reviews. You can always ask someone to give you a good review online, but that is hit or miss. With Doctible they automatically get a prompt for a review with the option to post on Google, Yelp or Facebook, so that makes it really easy to do.

Cons

I have so many reviews linked to my website, that I would be Ok to stop that part of the program if it saved me a few bucks.

Response from Doctible

Hi Alex! It is a pleasure serving you and your practice. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with our product. Receiving positive reviews is always the best and we're happy Doctible is able to assist with that. We're looking forward to seeing your practice grow with all the new reviews you're receiving!

Amanda B.

Excellent ROI

Reviewed on 2020/02/21

Pros

Doctible makes it so easy for our patients to leave online reviews. I love the dashboard, as well as having the opportunity to respond to feedback and resolve any issues patients might've had. Besides the various social media sites, I also link all of our reviews directly to our website. Doctible makes my life so much easier. Highly recommend!

Cons

There is nothing that I don't like. If I come across any issues, tech support responds very quickly to resolve. I am very happy.

Linda S.
  • Industry: Mental Health Care

Doctible Review Excellent Product

Reviewed on 2020/05/01

My experience with Doctible has been excellent with the product and receiving help when I needed it. My clients found it very easy to use as well

Pros

Doctible was easy to set up and implement--my clients loved being able to text and I loved being hipaa compliant.

Cons

I used this software for texting appt reminders and communication with my clients

Young S.

Excellent customer service

Reviewed on 2020/05/22

I especially love this service because we can connect with our patients with just one text message using Patient Communicator function.

Pros

For everything we use or buy, we always have a problem using it. Doctible customer service is right there in the chat, and always responds very promptly. They can solve almost all your questions or problems right there right away. Love it!

Cons

If there is a selection of time frame when it sends out review request or follow up e-mail, it would be fantastic. For example, in dental offices, we want to follow up cases after a certain number of days.

Maria D.

Doctible is FABULOUS!

Reviewed on 2020/07/02

Experience with Doctible has been wonderful. Customer service was prompt in answering any questions that may have occurred. During our Covid-19 shut-down, they did not charge the very low monthly fee.

Pros

Getting reviews for our office has never been easier. Doctible sends a request for our patients who have had appointments, to write a review and then Doctible posts those reviews on Google. We have never gotten so many reviews on Google until we enlisted Doctible.

Cons

Can not think of anything I disliked about the software

Theresa L.

Great Product

Reviewed on 2019/09/24

Customer Service is OUTSTANDING. Anytime I have a question or concern they are extremely helpful and resolve my issue in no time.

Pros

Easy to set up and use on a daily basis
Customer Service is outstanding!!

Cons

I can't think of one thing I don't like.

Cindy P.

doctible review

Reviewed on 2019/08/12

very good and helpfull

Pros

using it for PR and our reviews with google and facebook. seeing responses from patients

Cons

not much to report as of today, still working with it

Response from Doctible

Hi Cindy! Thank you so much for sharing this review. We're happy you're enjoying our products and we're glad to be useful at your office. We're looking forward to seeing more responses from your patients!

Edward S.
  • Industry: Medical Practice

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is an Amazing Rep!!

Reviewed on 2020/09/01

I really like [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] they are great reps and very knowledgeable and do everything they can do to help me in a timely manner!

Pros

that it runs smoothly and meets my expectations!

Cons

The password requirement, I wish it can bypassed.

F. joseph F.

Great service

Reviewed on 2020/04/06

Good feedback from patients in a convenient format

Pros

Helps to promote great online reviews without much effort

Cons

A bit clunky to navigate if there are multiple people I need to deselect.

Shalayna E.

Helpful and user friendly software!

Reviewed on 2020/06/23

I absolutely love the software, the entire doctible team, and the positive difference it has made in my day to day workload.

Pros

This software is so easy to use and the technical support team has always been there the instant I have any questions or concerns. The program has made my job, at least, 10 times easier when communicating with my patients and I would highly recommend it to anyone that wears multiple hats in their office.

Cons

I would like to see a timed response or reminder application. It would be nice to set a reminder for our patients a year from their last appointment to ensure repeat service annually.

Angek E.

User Friendly

Reviewed on 2020/05/01

Probably mostly with compliance and the security for texting.

Pros

Our software at the time didn't have texting available for our patients of for website reviews regarding our clinic and care.

Cons

Nothing that I can actually say or recall about any issues.

Gordon L.

So far so GREAT

Reviewed on 2019/09/12

Everyone I have met or talked to has been very helpful and warm and kind...that is not always how it works out there in the world...thank you for that.

Pros

The ease of use for us and our patients makes it remarkably good for getting reviews without a lot of work on our over worked staff.

Cons

Nothing I can pin point at this point... I can't imagine there is a huge flaw.

Corrie C.

Dental website & patient reviews

Great

Pros

The ease of setup and use. The support team is very helpful & professional.

Cons

Sometimes it takes awhile to have changed made to the website.

Tara O.

Saved the day!

Reviewed on 2020/06/19

The customer support ([SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was A++), very easy to reach and responsive. Excellent training and on boarding experience.

Pros

This was a real lifeline for us during the COVID shutdown. We were able to connect to patients and communicate easily.

Cons

Sometimes I have to log in and out to refresh the messages in the inbox. The broadcast text had limited characters ( but I think that is fixed now)

Essie N.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Doctible Review

Reviewed on 2019/09/12

Overall, Doctible has been a great review generating software for our clinic and we are happy with the product.

Pros

We like that we have a quick and easy way to generate reviews from our patients.

Cons

The new interface/dashboard is overall less user friendly and things are more difficult to find.

Reni G.

Love this software

Reviewed on 2019/09/20

This has been a wonderful addition to our practice. I can't say enough how easy and helpful this software is. Also, when we setup the program everyone was so helpful and supportive. I highly recommend this product.

Pros

We love Doctible! I love the ease in which we can gather reveiws from our patients and reply to them.
Also, it takes the pressure out of asking people for a review. This is a very helpful product for our practice.

Cons

I haven't found any! We just love this product.

Theresa F.

Denitst user

Reviewed on 2019/09/26

Very good!

Pros

Easy of use for me each morning, as I am busy doing dentistry/

Cons

If I don't get to it each day, it sends review requests automatically. Could be good or bad.

Loreta J.

Great HIPPA compliant product for reasonable price

Reviewed on 2020/08/25

Great.

Pros

Easy to use, convenient, patients like it, HIPPA compliant.

Cons

Would like to be able to send pictures back to the patients.

Suly R.

Great Software

Reviewed on 2020/02/28

Overall, i've seen a great improvement on the amount of reviews we receive weekly. Definitely something that is worth celebrating.

Pros

What i like most about this software is how easy it is to use. It is also quick and easy to send to patients. All it takes is a few minuted to send out. Great for busy offices!

Cons

What i liked least about the software is that i manually have to enter data from patients. Not a big deal, but i do have to go on the and manually select the patient that we want reviews from.

Nabil Z.

Great service

Reviewed on 2020/05/08

Pros

It is very easy to use, the patients and the staff like it

Cons

Nothing, it is very straight forward easy to use

Viken G.

reviews made easy

Reviewed on 2019/07/16

It has been vey good .Setting up the website went well , I found the support very responsive.

Pros

It allowed me to get many google reviews relatively easily

Cons

patients are able to click on the stars and not leave a review

Response from Doctible

Hi Dr. Garabedian! Thank you for sharing your kind words with us. It means the world to us and to our entire team! We're so happy to hear that our support team has been helpful. We are excited to be working with you and helping you grow your business!

Cindy B.

Reviewed on 2020/05/19

Pros

Friendly, easy to use, issues/or questions are answered quickly. Communication is great.

Cons

We have not had any issues. Any time we have had a question it has been answered quickly.

Stephanie M.

Ellis Chiropractic Doctible Review

Reviewed on 2020/06/22

Overall we're having better success with patients responding via text and our Google and Facebook reviews!

Pros

The ease of texting w/patients and the Google Reviews - our reviews went from 20 to 72 within 2 months! I also like that the texts display the practice phone number, and the reminder texts are minimal so patients don't get overwhelmed

Cons

We would really like patient recall - if a patient hasn't been seen in 3-4 weeks an automatic text and/or email would be sent to them

Melody W.

Excellent Customer Service- Wonderful product

Reviewed on 2020/11/06

Pros

We have worked with Doctible for several years with their patient review platform and are very happy with their program. We are now working to set up texting, patient reminders and patient forms. I have been very impressed by my recent interactions with the representatives I have dealt with (primarily [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]). I have found each one to be personable, knowledgeable and extremely professional. It is refreshing to know that when you schedule an appointment for a call or interaction that the phone will ring at that scheduled time. They also have excellent email and phone follow up for questions that required additional research. I look forward to having more time available to focus on patients as Doctible reduces the drudgery of confirmations and facilitates secure consent signatures.

Cons

Cost of course....they are reasonable, but lower cost is always a bonus.

Quinn C.

User-friendly and simple!

Reviewed on 2019/09/18

Pros

Simplicity. Multiple users may be added.

Cons

The frequency in which the software checks for updates in schedule, which is too short at 1 hour.