RXNT

Cloud-based Practice Management, EHR, and eRx Software

4.3/5

Review of RXNT

Reviewed on 2023/12/18

Great. Can have improvement in heaving newsletter to remind prescribers about better use

Pros

Solve problems of my medical practice.

Cons

Confusing at times when other prescribers start a new profile

Nicholas

Love the product

Reviewed on 2021/11/29

I use it for my small business, and it works well. I do not use any of the software that deals with billing. I am a concierge provider, so it is cash only. So I can't expound on that facet. However, for charting and prescribing it is the most approachable I have encountered.

Pros

It allows me to chart easily on a patient, then run through and prescribe what I need too. I like this software because it allows me to set up my templates easier than other EHR's I have used in the past. Ease of use.

Cons

Nothing, compared to the 5 other software EHR's I have used this is easiest. I am trying to think if there is anything I would improve, but can't at the moment. I complained for years about the other software options I was forced to use.

jorge
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Developed by health insurances....

Reviewed on 2023/10/05

worse. So bad that I want to change company. The problem is that we are in a weak position, to the cost as result of their poor performance and neglect to the needs of their customers (assuming that health providers are their customers and not insurances), has to be added the cost of a transition and the integrity of data. If a healthcare provider offers their service with a similar performance Rxnt gives, licences would be suspended.

Pros

Price. No other thing to mention because time is money and direct patient care. Rxnt performance takes away such valuable times. Then, not even price is good.

Cons

Slow, frequent changes in the system that are followed by poor performance, system drops or freezes often, lag time from page to page, worsened year by year, do not solve problems, results in longer administrative times in detriment of productive work. Adds to the complex system used by health insurances to obstruct access to the services they offer, delay payments, etc. Health care time is spent in two areas: patient care and administrative documentation. The more administrative time on each patient, the less productive time, the lowest the number. The goal of technology is to gain in efficiency, to at least produce more in les time. RXNT is the opposite, really I would not be surprised if it is owned by one of the health insurance corporation.

Daniel
  • Company size: 5,001–10,000 Employees

Dan Rash's RxNT experience

Reviewed on 2024/02/14

Pros

I absolutely love this app, and it has been an integral part in improving our patient care and management/delivery of medications. My favorite part is the integration with our physician team, where the nurse can enter an order for a controlled substance and the doctor can sign electronically in real-time. This is especially helpful for patients with urgent needs who need local pharmacy fills.

Cons

I don't like how the new setup passwords are only good for a short period of time. This makes the onboarding process a bit difficult.

Nichole

Awesome Product

Reviewed on 2023/11/02

Pros

Ease of use! Templates for charting are awesome!

Cons

There is really nothing I do not lije about the product.

Kim

New Clinic EMR

Reviewed on 2023/11/29

I am very satisfied overall with the pros of RXNT.

I am very satisfied overall with the pros of RXNT.

Pros

I love the templates for charting which gives me access to the diversity of my patients.

Cons

The billing portion was complicated but I no longer use that feature.

OptiMantra

Reasons for Switching to RXNT

Navigating RXNT was easier when I trialed the alternative products and the value is superb.
Stephen

Johnsons Family Medicine

Reviewed on 2024/01/15

Very good experience so far since my first meeting with the sales executive.

Very good experience so far since my first meeting with the sales executive.

Pros

It’s ease of use, functionality and cost.

Cons

So far I have no dislikes. I am currently in the start up.

Hiba

Best Billing Software

Reviewed on 2023/11/09

Pros

Very easy to use and user-friendly. I am so excited about this as it

Cons

Nothing I don't like. I love it! It is very easy to use and work with.

Susan
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Excellent source for electronic prescriptions

Reviewed on 2023/11/01

very happy to use this product. All the trasnferring prescription or pharmacy identification were always corrected the same day or within the hour.

Pros

the ease and immediate technical support, if needed.

Cons

none I have no problems with the system. I have not have any issues with the system that were not corrected.

Ehr

Reviewed on 2021/12/01

There are issues with messaging, editing appointments that may take days for support to help with. Due to compliance issues it may be important that admin or owners do not have access to all information in RXNT; once a patient is active only licensed or physician should have access. Admins should also not have the ability to read messages between clinicians and physicians/clinicians.

Pros

Somewhat easy to use; takes time to understand what each screen means and the process for each task.

Cons

Messages should be secure between clinicians/physicians, not accessible by admins or others. When an appointment is scheduled with another provider on the same date as a regularly scheduled appointment with a different provider in the same practice-it should warn or prevent this.

Theresa
  • Industry: Medical Practice

wonder why there were no current users!

Reviewed on 2023/06/04

The best way to describe is the sales team doesnt talk to implementation team and so sales happily tells you everything you want to hear but the implementation team calls you to say "I'm sorry I have to call sales to let them know they were wrong". non stop hurdles in training and ultimately not able to use the product. a waste of time being trained in modules when your templates/patient info/ super bills/fee were not put in because they are short staffed.

Pros

seems to be up to date with some EHR eatures

Cons

issues with onboarding and length of time. you would be trained on how to open patient files but ur files were still not updated...trainings were very robotic and if your info wasn't in system they recorded the training so you could go back and train yourself. the purpose was basically to just "check" the box that you were trained whether or not you got anything out of it. reps not always available I go the impression the company is very understaffed. some bait and switches when you sign up so be careful. This is not what I thought and I will look for another company.

Stephanie

LOST PRESCRIPTIONS & DELAYED SUPPORT

Reviewed on 2021/04/20

Hate it. Maybe if someone could fix one of our issues or actually call us it would be a different story.

Pros

I like that the program is cloud based and can log in from anywhere.

Cons

Misled into thinking RxNT would transfer our existing patient information and health history. After we signed on, we were told it would be an additional $3k. Our compounded scripts aren't being received by other pharmacies. Live chat stopped working for us after the first few weeks. We kept receiving "too busy try again later" notices. Our prescription issue still isn't resolved and have been waiting for [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] to respond/solve via email for over a month. We are basically overpaying for e-script service because we cant successfully use the other functions.

Reasons for Choosing RXNT

Wanted a software that was all inclusive. Billing, patient notes, e-script service, p-force service

CollaborateMD

cost effective.
Melinda

Makes charting easier

Reviewed on 2020/11/05

Rxnt so far has been a great experience for our office.

Rxnt so far has been a great experience for our office.

Pros

Our providers say that it is the easiest they have found when it comes to charting progress notes. They love the option of having check boxes.

Cons

More steps for the office girls then what they had with practice fushion, was the only con we had.

John

RXNT is an amazing EHR/EMR and e-script software!

Reviewed on 2023/10/23

Overall, RXNT has been great and I don’t plan on switching to any other software.

Pros

The features that are most impactful are the east to use patient templates and the easy prescribing with a hard or soft token

Cons

I don’t feel RXNT is missing any features that I needed.

Tebra and Aesthetic Record

Reasons for Choosing RXNT

RXNT is much more affordable

Symplast

Pricing and ease of use
Leonard

Adequate software. Some persistent problems. Very good support. Steep price

Reviewed on 2021/11/29

It is good to have a record of prescriptions accessible from anywhere.
Electronic prescribing...

It is good to have a record of prescriptions accessible from anywhere.
Electronic prescribing software is fairly new and a lot of bugs need to be worked out.

Pros

I like how an image of the finished prescription is displayed before it is sent.

Cons

1. It loads and operates slowly even on a new computer. 2. It is impossible to delete patients
3. The patient merge feature is complicated and I couldn't get it to work. 4. The pharmacy selection feature doesn't work if you enter the actual address. 5. Sometimes the line for viewing a new prescription is mainly covered. 6. Customer support is responsive and has acknowledged at times that a chronic problem isn't being solved.

Amanda
  • Industry: Alternative Medicine

Absolutely Horrible.. don’t do it!!!

Reviewed on 2024/02/19

Horrible .. it will be your worst nightmare. Do not go with this system! I will spread the word everywhere I can

Pros

Absolutely nothing this is been a complete nightmare! Don’t do it!

Cons

If I could give customer support a zero I would. You are basically on your own to try to navigate this horrendous system. I cannot wait to switch. Please save yourself the time and spend the extra money on a different system. Wish I would’ve went with epic.

Response from RXNT

Hi Amanda, we're sorry you've had trouble with the system and with our customer support team. We can assure you that our support staff works hard to ensure that issues are addressed promptly and effectively, and we are 100% committed to resolving customer issues. While we understand that this situation may be frustrating, we prefer that feedback be communicated directly and in a professional manner. Our team has already been in contact with you, but please reach out to [email protected] if there's anything else we can help you with!

Lina

E-Rx : Easy to install, easy to use

Reviewed on 2021/11/18

Our experience has been excellent. Easy to install, easy to use, very good customer service. My Project Coordinator [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been very very responsive and a huge help with big and little issues. She always responds to me.
[SENSITIVE CONTENT] is the best!

Pros

Easy to install, easy to use. I am an admin who takes the messages off our Prescription Refill recorded line and enters them to the four doctors' pending Rx lists. I use RxNT E-Rx every day and almost all day! There have been a few small glitches, but RxNT has worked quickly to resolve them.

Cons

As the person who enters prescriptions for multiple MDs, I have run into one issue. I you happen to forget to change the 'writing as' doctor before entering scripts for a particular patient, you cannot change the name and keep the info you have already entered. It's not a big deal for one script, but if you have entered multiple scripts or dose changes or new medications, and then realize you have done so under the wrong doctor, you lose all that info when you change the 'writing as' doctor.

I have sent my idea to the RxNT development team and hope they are able to change this.

Tara
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Only use for cloud storage

Reviewed on 2022/10/31

Poor. Implementation was clunky, the templates still are not correct, and customer service has been apathetic at best and generally unresponsive to customer needs. Would not recommend. Looking in to switching, which will be onerous to switch over all chart records - but this is clearly not designed for ease of use and client support.

Pros

Should - in theory - be easy to use, however, there are many flow problems and steps that make it not entirely user-friendly. It's a glorified Cloud storage solution.

Cons

Do not expect your needs to be met efficiently or any problems addressed quickly. Customer support has - by far - been an arduous experience using this product. The faxing system is frequently broken or down, thus crippling practice flow. No care on the part of the support team, still has not been resolved in over a month, leading my practice to find another solution for faxing chart records - as we can no longer fax directly from the patient chart. Support does not reply and does not send updates as to when we might expect a resolution, thus leaving the problem in limbo.

Dolly

Billing Module

Reviewed on 2021/11/19

Pro: customer support is very responsive. Con: several times emails have been sent with screenshots of the issues and the tech's response is basic user instructions that do not actually resolve the problem and feels condescending. Would rather it take a little longer, do a screen share with the the tech, or whatever it takes to make sure the actual problem is understood by the representative so that they can give a proper resolution the first time.

The billing portion of the software is easy to use once it is set up. However, RxNT partners with Change Healthcare which can be difficult to communicate with of you are not tech saavy.

Pros

The ease of billing once the product is set up is nice.

Cons

The reporting feature is less user friendly than other software I have used.

Billi Jo

RXNT Evaluation

Reviewed on 2021/11/18

Pros

The ease of use and clarity are superb and well executed.

Cons

One of our least favorite modality is the inability to merge same patient accounts. After 2 calls and chat online with a rep- it still does not work.

Roxann
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Out in front in meeting EHR mandates. Great bang for the buck. Great customer service.

Reviewed on 2021/11/02

Have used this software since 2012 or so, I think that says it all!

Have used this software since 2012 or so, I think that says it all!

Pros

Excellent customer service, easy to use, comprehensive EHR, staff is responsive to individual needs or difficulties. This company was out in the forefront in the e-prescribing climate. Have been e-prescribing controls lightyears before this was available to majority of physicians in my area because of RxNT's foresight. Truly cutting edge in this very important area of my practice.

Cons

Minor issues which company addresses and attempts to improve over time to improve over time.

Lynne

RXNT review

Reviewed on 2021/11/29

It was difficult to implement last year. We had to speak with several representatives to get both NPs up and running. The instructions in each email did not follow the actual steps required to get started. We also did not receive several emails which delayed use of the program.

Pros

E-prescribe is what is most liked about the software.

Cons

It would be nice to have the ability to pend medications without being required to select a provider. We have several providers in the office but no assigned patients. Our MAs would save the providers time by being able to pend the desired medications for patients allowing the NPs to select and approve them. In addition, it would be helpful to quickly see how long the medication has been prescribed (rather than browse through several pages in e-prescribe) as we are in a state that mandates 12 weeks for anorexiant.

Camille

Dr C. Ziomek

Reviewed on 2023/09/18

Good in general. It is really nice to get faxes directly into RXNT.

Good in general. It is really nice to get faxes directly into RXNT.

Pros

Ability to e-prescribe and the ability to make notes without templates.

Cons

After an encounter is printed out the words are too small to read easily. It would also be helpful to be able to chose what to print to give to the patient, for example, just the assessment and plan. It would be helpful to be able to move from one encounter to another for a given patient more easily when reviewing their prior appointments.

Alice
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

One of the best software out there

Reviewed on 2021/11/19

I was never given any training on an RXNT just a few forms on how it runs but no one to even go to to learn how to navigate it learning to navigate it was all trial and error but once I learn the system it was very easy to use very user-friendly I love being able to look back and see past Scripps the interactions pop up easily without having to look for an interaction checker

Pros

Very user friendly. Easy to navigate. Keeps important information in one place.

Cons

Updates can be a bit difficult to manage at first there are rarely instructions or directions with the new updates it’s a trial and error.

Jena

Psychiatry Private Practice

Reviewed on 2021/04/18

RxNT has been a nice change from my old EMR overall! Price is low, and having a phone app is key. Prescribing refills between appointments, last minute Rx changes after patients call in with a problem, and prescribing stimulants, are all much easier now! The key features I need to keep my practice moving have improved.

Pros

Cost for available services / features is great. Prescribing app is FANTASTIC - can send refills or new prescriptions easily from phone, and also see any signed notes if you have questions to consult before prescribing.

Cons

Notes - many drop downs, and hard to scroll between drop downs, rather than being broken up into sections on side bar that you can easily click through.