RXNT

Cloud-based Practice Management, EHR, and eRx Software

Alice W.

RxNT has what it takes

Reviewed on 2016/10/10

We chose Rxnt after reviewing many EHR/PM programs. We felt it offered the most features for the lowest cost. We are pleased with the flow of patient charting to billing/payment posting. The platform is stable and we haven't had downtime. The tab format in the EHR is easy to move through for patient documentation. Claims are easy to prepare and send, ERA's are easy to post and review.

Pros

The customer support/service is the best I've encountered in the EHR/PM program industry. It's an American based company so there is no language barrier when talking to support which is a big plus in my opinion. Their prescription history access is top notch and a very important feature in today's world.

Cons

The reports have left us wanting more, for practices with PA's, NP's or locum tenem's tracking their individual productivity and financials is a challenge. Merging can be a real issue, impacting all areas of the program from chart entry to payment posting. Time zone's appear to be a challenge, if you're not in Maryland it may become 'tomorrow' a little sooner than usual.

Rebecca L.

Easy EMR for small practices

Reviewed on 2017/03/23

In a rural area there are some gliches that take some work to iron out. However I feel this would be true for any EMR that one has to use through cable or dish.
There are some tricks to make documentation of repeat visits much faster. The fact that one can do this with this system is fantastic. I have been using it for over a year now in a small rural practice and have finally gotten it down to a science. The customer support is fantastic. As with all systems there are times that things do not work right. The tech department lets you know and them follows up to tell you when everything is a go again. Frankly, for the money one cannot go wrong with this product.

Pros

ease of use once you have all info loaded in

Cons

it doesn't work with some browsers.

Sabrina C.
  • Industry: Mental Health Care

Good

Reviewed on 2018/05/15

Pros

easy to use, good customer service, token available for the providers for e-scribing makes things much easier.

Cons

very basic look in the EHR, needs an updated function in that section but it has possibilities.
integration is difficult

Jennifer R.

RxNT has been so beneficial to our hospice nurses while in the field.

Reviewed on 2018/04/10

Pros

RxNT's mobile app allows for efficiency and optimal patient care. Saves patient meds for easy refills.

Cons

Occasionally just loses a patient's data, and can sometimes be difficult to navigate. Employee set up a little cumbersome.

Annie J.

Love this Program!!!!

Reviewed on 2018/02/08

Pros

The Charge capture app is amazing for doctors office to transfer there notes and dx codes easily to the billing company!! The flow of creating a claim and sending it out to be billed is so easy!

Cons

Wish I could get quicker call backs from the customer service team! as well as making the scheduling app bigger on the screen!

Kari W.

Great EHR program!

Reviewed on 2016/12/07

I have been using RxNT for over 4 years now and have been very happy. We tried several others before deciding on RxNT. It has easy to find quick tabs help finding patient information. Electronic prescribing is quick and easy. Great reports to keep your office on top of meaningful use. By far the best EHR company out there.

Pros

This product was very easy to learn. It has scheduling, e-prescribing, rx history, encounters and vital tracking all on easy to view tabs. It really does have everything to help a practice run smoothly.

Cons

There is nothing that I am unhappy. I have been a satisfied customer for 4+ years and would not think to change.

Audrey A.
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Awesome product So innovative

Reviewed on 2018/09/30

I hope everyone try using it , you will LOVE IT !

Pros

I can say many pros on using RxNT , It so innovative they are so responsive you can email them and just wait for several minutes for there reply , The program it self is so great , you don't need to be an IT expert to navigate it , I love this product so much.

Cons

The only cons I see is its getting slower once you log out and log in again your account but overall this product is GREAT ! I don't any complaints using it.

Adam M.
  • Used Other for 2+ years

Good for Community Behavioral Health Centers

Reviewed on 2018/05/15

Pros

Price point, easy of use, prescriptions produced fairly easily, clinicians tend to say the product works well for psychiatry.

Cons

RxNT does not integrate with primary care and Profiler EHR/EMR. The system is more ancillary and will likely be eliminated by Dr. First with Profiler EHR that integrates well with Profiler.

Carrie L.

Electronic-phobia office

Reviewed on 2019/03/25

Pros

I came into an office that was still living in the 90's, and only did the schedule on a computer system. Everything else was by paper, charts and scripts etc. We were finding that RxNT was easier and CHEAPER to escribe scripts then it was to write paper scripts for our patients. Easy to use interface and great support when needed.

Cons

I've tried several times to get the diagnostic codes to be uploaded so we can chose them from the drop down but support always sends me to voicemail and gets back to me at the worst times in my schedule

Aravind S.

Awkward

Reviewed on 2020/10/12

Pros

Cost is the only redeeming factor, along with bundled payment system

Cons

Difficult to set up billing properly, still issues after 2 years, EMR is not intuitive and incessantly and unnecessarily difficult. Extremely glitchy. Poor overall

Brenna S.
  • Used Other for 6-12 months

Gets the job done

Reviewed on 2020/11/06

Pros

For the most part it is user friendly! when i needed to send in a prescription for a patient to a late at night pharmacy i was concerned there would be a lag when sent to the pharmacy. But after i submitted i waited only a couple minutes and called the pharmacy and they had received it and were working on it.

Cons

There are several screens to click through so it's not as easy as i would like it to be.

Alejandra W.
  • Industry: Mental Health Care

The best customer service I've seen in the EHR community. Bravo!

Reviewed on 2016/12/15

From the beginning, all the staff at RxNT has been extremely helpful and knowledgeable, they all replied to their emails in a timely fashion, explained in great details all the program, requirements and functions and went above and beyond to set up the system. I must say, for someone who has avoided going tech on the psychiatry field, this company has made it a breeze. Can't thank everyone enough!

Pros

Simple, easy to use (intuitive). Great customer support.

Cons

Not yet

Mike F.

great company

Reviewed on 2016/12/09

delivers great value,easy to use great company and easy to work and delivers sound integrated system which is compatible with my revolution ehr have used daily for years and keeps getting better

Pros

Cons

screens are fixed

Susan W.
  • Used Other for 1+ year

Great e-prescribing software, great support.

Reviewed on 2017/12/29

Great ECPS!

Pros

The e- prescription application is simple to use, rarely has a glitch- and on the rare occasion- the support team has been excellent. Further, it has an app so not everything needs to be done on my browser. If I could keep using the e-prescribe on Rxnt forever, then I would. But I have been unable to use the other features of the medical record- and I need an integrated system.

Cons

The medical record is very difficult to figure out. I don’t believe I have after almost 2 years. The system (as to my understanding) is not as user friendly as I would want. Again, I want integrated prescribing, records, and connected scheduling billing.

Derri S.

Working well

Easy to use and send Rx - integrates with our EHR well

would like the ability of us to see other medications prescribed by other providers when patients don't know their own medications

Pros

Easy to use and send Rx - integrates with our EHR well

Cons

inability of us to see other medications prescribed by other providers when patients don't know their own medications

Michael L.

18 months a satisfied customer

Reviewed on 2016/10/27

I adopted in March 2015. I quickly learned to use, and now find it so much easier than before.

Pros

Easy to review prior precriptions. Customer service fast and responsive. Works great from my iPhone. Easier to enter new patients on computer.

Cons

A few drugs are difficult to find or not in the database

Britney H.

New medical practice

Reviewed on 2020/11/21

Rxnt has been very easy to get my new practice up and running. Staff is very friendly and helpful.

Pros

Easy to set up and visually appealing. Support staff available to help with training.

Cons

A few key features are missing or difficult to understand

Arnold L.

excellent spport

Reviewed on 2016/12/09

I had a panicky situation where google chrome wouldn't let me sent rxs where when I did so the screen would go back to dashboard, Thanks to rxnt support staff the problem was solved and I could relax and service my patients again.

Pros

ease of use

Cons

Need more support on Saturday

Bob G.

RxNT review

Reviewed on 2016/10/13

I have used it before three years ago and liked it so much that I recently re-introduced this program to my new clinic that I am working at now.

Pros

Efficient ease of use.

Cons

none

Brook C.

Thanks

Reviewed on 2020/11/06

Pros

Awesome product! Very cheap and good value

Cons

Not easy to navigate and had some trouble with schedule different encounters

Preston B.

Organized layout, poor performance.

Reviewed on 2018/01/10

Despite the occasional software flaws and overwhelmed support staff, we would have probably stayed with RxNT if they had a more reliable clearinghouse they associated their EDI and ERA services with.

Pros

Easy to learn how to use. Simple layout and user friendly software. Helpful and friendly support that comes free and unlimited.

Cons

Frequent glitches. Support staff is usually very busy and has to schedule callback. Eligibility verification feature is a disappointment. Integrated clearinghouse is terrible.

Margarita K.

Convenient

Reviewed on 2016/11/09

It's a major time saver for me, as my practice is once a week, and patients request refill when I am not in the office .

Cassidy O.
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Enjoy having RxNT e-prescribing in my office

Reviewed on 2016/01/13

Pros

easy to use, fast, I like the formularies, and I feel customer service has been helpful the few times I've been in contact with them

Cons

if a formulary is unknown I still may get calls from pharmacy and need to change Rx

Jill D.

Good software

Reviewed on 2020/11/17

Pros

Easy to search for patients and to add new patients.

Cons

Slow to process sometimes. I do not like how I have to go back to the main menu to check if a prescription has processed.

Richard H.

Newcomer's response

Reviewed on 2016/03/29

Pros

I like the live support and the intelligence of the agents

Cons

The graphics could be more pleasing and more easily organized