SWITCH.CM

Property management tool for the hospitality industry

Alison S.

Easy to navigate

Reviewed on 2020/06/24

It's important to have an overall electronic manager managing your OTA, stops having to explain to customers that they are double booked!

Pros

It's pretty easy to navigate around the software, I spent some time on the site to familiarise myself, once I had that clear it all became quite clear.

Cons

Would be nice to get a search button as sometimes information is not always in the most logical place.

Response from Flymya

Hi Alison! Thank you for leaving us a review. We appreciate your time out sharing your experience with us.
You can always search a particular reservation using the search bar at the top left corner of the calendar.

Evan W.
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Switch for villa management

Reviewed on 2020/01/08

The training and support and quick follow up's have made me feel satisfied with my purchase. Nice to have someone to talk to, message via the chat box, or actually meet the agent in person.

Pros

Easy to access, clean system and user friendly. Loads of stat information and charts if you need. The set was not difficult, and the customer service was fabulous. The price is the best on the market for the size of property we are - 4 rooms.

Cons

Needs templates set up for alternate invoicing. Needs mobile app option.

Kyaw S.

General

Reviewed on 2020/01/09

guest folio can easily print with full information. Rate can adjust in the system upon negotitaion with the guests. Easily to know for new reservation by switch.cm mail sending to us and always update in system.

Pros

Channel manager helps us for reservations from OTAs

Cons

Not over leaping booking.
Easy to operate the system.

Response from Flymya

Thank you! It's great to hear that :)

Vojkan K.
  • Industry: Hospitality

fair enough for the money

Reviewed on 2020/01/14

overall im ok with it

Pros

its good and cheap for small hostel, there was almost all the functions i wanted to have.

Cons

not always very good support, sometimes fast (and good) respond sometimes poor help with waiting.

Response from Flymya

Thanks for the feedback! We're actually working on recruiting more people and providing refreshing training to the ones we already have. You will definitely see a better level of support in no time.

Cheers!

Leanne L.
  • Industry: Hospitality

Better Than the Big Costly Guys!

Reviewed on 2018/11/26

It is still a new company/product so there is room for additional development. However, it already surpassed a lot of the legacy systems in the market. Given it is a new provider in the industry, there is room for further development but keep watch for this emerging player!

Pros

It seriously works better than some of the bigger and expensive software out there including Cloudbeds. It even connects to Airbnb and with ease. Channel manager + Property Management in one and for the price, it's double, triple bang for your buck!

Cons

Getting started requires the help of support (but most other CM+PMS do also). There are quite a few features out of the box; however, some are in Alpha/Beta mode and is not fully rolled out. Maybe some API plugin/integration could add more functionality through 3rd party developers so it doesn't need to be developed in-house. Also wish it could be more colourful as the oldschool grey excel sheet appearance isn't visibly the best.

Lola W.

Exceptional service

Reviewed on 2020/05/07

Pros

The fact that all my reservations could be captured on one platform

Cons

I don’t really have anything negative to say about it

Response from Flymya

Hi Lola!
Thank you for leaving us a review. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We're glad to be your product over the years.

Switch.cm team

Catt D.

Review from Gili Beach Bum

Reviewed on 2020/06/28

Very good

Pros

Easy to use and find your way around. Also the support system is very good and helpful.

Cons

I don't know enough about the system for me to say what i dont like. What i do know and use is simple and straight forward.

Response from Flymya

Hi Catt,

Thank you for leaving us a review and responding in our survey. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.
We wish you and your family's safety during this challenging times.

Shunn L.

User-friendly and time saving

Reviewed on 2020/02/27

Overall, it can help the business runs smoothly. Highly recommended!

Pros

Switch is very much easy to use. And each function is set up with specific features clearly so that it can save a lot of time. The best part is customer service. They explain patiently whenever we ask them. That's really helpful.

Cons

Hope to fix delays in the calendar. And hope to add another option for multiple rate plan.

Serah M.
  • Industry: Hospitality

Great for business, made my life very easy. Always on point especially as you get to know it...

Reviewed on 2018/01/16

Ease of booking coordination and organisation

Pros

Great features that keep improving as you go, definitely made my work easier and customer care is always available to assist when needed.

Cons

A bit complicated at the beginning, but with time, becomes easier. Sometimes, it can slow down of hang which then takes a lot of time in trying to restart an operation.

Annie A.
  • Industry: Hospitality

My life is so much easier!

Reviewed on 2018/08/20

Five stars

Pros

SWITCH has made my life and our staff working days so much easier. The easy process with checking in and out and notes makes communication smooth. Thanks so much.

Cons

Needs some work on the phone application.

Response from Switch.cm

Hi Annie, thanks for your feedback! We're happy to help you managing your business.

Best Regards,
Switch.cm team

Erdis D.

basically, It's swiss knife PMS, all in one for every need of any size property.

Reviewed on 2018/01/09

Pros

We are small hostel and we don't need many features to manage our property and we found switch doing everything the best way. It syncs our reservations from all other platforms like booking, hostelworld, agoda, hostelbookers, airbnb, and many others also your own website or directly from facebook page. One of the best features is automated emails that you don't have to deal with welcoming email or sending invoices. Also the interface is super user-friendly so anyone that have used any webapp in general will understand it from the first try. This list of features can go on and on and i don't want to bore anyone reading this, so simply go for it give a try and judge for your self.
Thanks to the time switch.cm saved to me I've started doing day trips with the guests and another side business during the low season.

Cons

I can't complain about anything as a con, but in the future, I would consider more charts/stats like percentage of guests age we get, genres, age or number of guests sorted by a country they are from so we can target our audience with advertisements.

Yan naing L.
  • Industry: Hospitality

Very helpful software. Has great potential to even get better.

Reviewed on 2020/02/29

I had a great experience from the start till now. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who helped me on using this channel manager is very very helpful. She’s willing to help anytime I called her. She’s very professional and thoughtful for the customer! I would definitely recommend this to anyone who’s looking to use channel manager.

Pros

Ease of use. Easy to learn. The included features are useful. Customer service is great and very helpful. Easy to navigate.

Cons

Mobile version could improve a lot.
It takes some times to load up the data and it’s quite irritating when the guests are in rush. Making group reservation of about 10+ process is very painful as it took so long to finish it. Making group reservation needs to improve a lot better than current setup. The included housekeeping feature has great potential to be useful. Dev should check it and makes changes so that it will be useful.

Response from Flymya

Thank you very very much for your insightful feedback! Some of the things you mentioned are already in our Road Map for 2020, others for 2021.

Thanks again for choosing Switch.

Moe moe T.

Switch.CM

Reviewed on 2020/02/26

prevent overbooking and no need to control OTA channel individually.

Pros

It is easy to use with reasonable price.

Cons

It is very simple performance and need to upgrade attractiveness.

Matt J.
  • Industry: Hospitality

Great software and easy to use with superb support staff that are always ready to assist.

Reviewed on 2018/01/09

Superb support from the staff and made life so much easier with all the information I need at a few clicks of a mouse if I should need to clarify information from a guest from ages ago and most importantly no double bookings thanks to it's efficient booking system.

Pros

No more double bookings as everything is imported seamlessly instantly. Should I ever get any problems then the excellent support staff are there within minutes with all sorts of helpful advice and tips and even go above and beyond with...."we've noticed this and it may improve occupancy if you do this for example." I also like the site is continuously evolving and every time I've suggested as a user, that this change may be beneficial they are generally already on the case with said changes before I've even suggested it! Great programme, superb staff and would highly recommend.

Majudulla mohamed M.

highly recommended

Reviewed on 2020/06/11

switch isnt our first channel manager, we are very happy with switch in comparison to our first channel manager, there are no hidden fees, customer care is available

Pros

we were looking for a channel manager to combine all the OTA as we were facing over selling, connecting switch to OTA are seamless and calendar, seasonal rates setting solved issue we faced

Cons

wish there is an mobile app with all the features offered in web

Response from Flymya

Hello Mohamed, thanks you for your review!

We are working on new features in our mobile app :)

Agus W.
  • Industry: Hospitality

Very good channel manager for hotel industry

Reviewed on 2020/06/25

Its very help me in controling my bussiness in hotel industry

Pros

I like most about The system calendar using switch.cm software that I can use easyly in my smartphone. The seasonal price also help a lot to control the rate

Cons

The Housekeeping button not really useful as the communication between front office and house keeping not really working

Response from Flymya

Hi Agus,
Thank you for leaving us a review. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. With the housekeeping feature not being used by the staff, it will create more problems in the future. We suggest you take the time to reintroduce the said feature with both of them present in the training and explain well the importance of it in your business.

Thank you!

Mihai C.

Great management software

Reviewed on 2018/09/02

Pros

It is very easy to use and has a friendly interface. It simplify some of my tasks for the Hostel, overall is a great tool to use and a must have, even if you are a small business.

Cons

I can't really say that is something that I don't like, they are adding options and features and I saw that they are very good with their customer service and try to improve every time. To be honest... I don't know why this software is not so popular.

Response from Switch.cm

Thanks Mihai for your feedback :)

Diogo D.

The tool I was looking for

Reviewed on 2018/02/01

Pros

Switch came to me when I needed it the most. Since I begun using it it never stopped evolving and the team never stopped carrying. A great tool!

Cons

It should be web responsive: I can´t use it on my cell Phone or in my Tablet. I really hope you improve that soon ;)

Gabriela J.

Great tool for bookings

Reviewed on 2020/06/12

Great software, helpfull agents, many options....

Pros

I dont have to check emails, its like having personal secretary that tells me when guests arrive from all sites

Cons

Not being able to turn off when hostel didnt work during the covid19 situation

Response from Flymya

Hi Gabriela,
Thank you for leaving us a review. We appreciate your time in sharing your experience with us. During this time, since the hostel is close, you can use the "block off" feature in Switch to close the availability of each room in your property. You can check this article (http://help.switch.cm/article/using-the-block-off-feature/) on how you can use this feature.
For any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Emily joy N.
  • Industry: Accounting

Great for Hostels

Reviewed on 2019/02/16

It's been great. Its streamlined our process and has made dealing with guest reservations 10x easier

Pros

Easy to use. Easy to add guests and check in/out guests

Cons

They have yet to include two currency systems, but they said they will this year

Ruth D.

SWITCH.CM Review

Reviewed on 2018/09/05

everything good and they always upgrade with new feature ( good point progress) .

Pros

Easy to use , useful , simple , access by mobile

Cons

a bit slow responses and button click sometimes need double click .

Response from Switch.cm

Hi Ruth, thanks for you feedback!

Sai lao K.
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Reviews Using SWITCH.COM Software

Reviewed on 2020/02/27

There is no problem with this Software till now.
And we can save more time using this Software

Pros

Easy to make reservations and can handle all of the occupany from this Software

Cons

Its more convenient if we could see more previous dates on the calendar

Aye mya S.

Connectivity Issues

Reviewed on 2020/01/03

The connectivity is really slow. Sometimes, we have overbooking problems because of the connection delayed. After a guest books online, the reservation does not upload immediately in the software and when another person books, we have overbooking.

Pros

The price is affordable and easy to use.

Cons

There are onnectivity issues and need more fuctions.

Response from Flymya

We have a rate of less than 1% of overbookings cases related to actual connectivity issues or system slowness. The majority of the cases are due to auto-replenish or guaranteed allotment (those are programs that the OTA sets with hotels, directly).

Switch is currently being architecture in a new, faster language. You can expect a faster and more robust system from 2020 onwards.

Zay yar P.

Useful-able software

Reviewed on 2020/02/26

I think Switch.cm is very useful and your customer service teams are very helpful.

Pros

We can easily use for Booking and Reservation between head office and reception. Group reservation is more suitable for our hotel.

Cons

I would like to inform you please add Myanmar Kyats in the Payment section and want to link new local online travel agents such as Handler, Oway, etc.

Response from Flymya

Hey Zay Yar, thanks for your feedback!

We are in conversations with Handler and other local prospect partners. Thanks again for mentioning and for sharing your experience with Switch!

Agus W.

Best value channel manager

Reviewed on 2020/04/23

Overall Switch.cm help me very well in running my business as I have two properties to manage without switch.cm I don't know how can I run it. Thank You SWITCH.CM

Pros

the software help me a lot in maintaining the room occupancy and to avoid overbooking.r

Cons

The software has seasonal prices that help me to control the room rate easily.