timetoreply

Email management solution to optimize response rates

John B.
  • Industry: Accounting

timetoreply Review

Reviewed on 2021/02/09

Pros

Report are good, great to navigate and we'll laid out

Cons

Need to differentiate between roles more

Response from Time To Reply

Hi John,

Thanks for the review.

Great to hear that you like the layout and the reporting.

We're curious to learn more about the role differentiation you mentioned.

Please feel free to get in touch with us via live chat on our site to tell us more.

Kelly O.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Great e-mail reporting tool

Reviewed on 2021/02/09

Any time we have had to reach out to support they have been quick to respond or get back to you and resolve the issue.

Pros

I like that I can pull the team and see their e-mail stats as well as the e-mail productivity. I like that we can view the response times to different select groups if needed as well.

Cons

There is nothing I can report about the software that I have an issue with at this time. All is working the way I need it to.

Response from Time To Reply

Hi Kelly,

Thanks for the great review! The team loved it.

Mariaelena M.
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Time To Reply

Valuable

Pros

The Program Was Reliable And Real Time Info

Cons

I Found It Useful and Served It's Purpose

Response from Time To Reply

H Mariaelena,

Thank you for the review!

J L.
  • Industry: Packaging & Containers
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Great software but comes with a price

Reviewed on 2019/03/04

Pros

It's functionality and ability to drill down into data without being overly complicated and still relatively easy to use.

Cons

The time taken to upload the emails for each person and the authentication process can be a bit slow. However, both of these are basically one-off problems.

Response from Time To Reply

Hi Jasper

Thank you for your review. We really appreciate it and we'll continue to improve the service to ensure that the ROI is worth it for the price.

I'd be happy to offer you a 20% coupon if that would mean the difference of you becoming a customer?

Regards

Uldine S.
  • Industry: Insurance

review time to reply

Reviewed on 2021/02/15

Pros

daily logs and the conversation logs. reports at the end of the month.

Cons

still getting to know the system. but for now we have what we need.

Response from Time To Reply

Hi Uldine,

Thanks for the review! If you'd like to learn more about our reports or how they work, feel free to take a look at our video tutorials and knowledgebase on our site.

Britta J.

Great email tracking and analytics tool for increased productivity

Reviewed on 2019/03/01

Pros

Increased productivity and sales conversions
Overveiw of full organization interactions
domain level reporting was amazing for our top 10 customers
SLA management and reporting
Great reports, simple to use

Cons

Could not set agent specific shift hours

Response from Time To Reply

Thank you for your review, we're glad you are enjoying our product.

Kian zi C.
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

General Review

Reviewed on 2020/02/14

Overall, good experience 10 out of 12 months.

there may be 2 months where there is a need to troubleshoot issues such as conversations not showing or agents not being added.

Pros

Ease of use, reports are automated and sent to email

Cons

Setting up on imap email. Faced some challenges in adding agents.

Response from Time To Reply

Hi Kian,

Thanks for the review. It's great to hear that you're enjoying the product and the scheduled reports.

The note on adding IMAP agents is appreciated. We're always working to improve our customer onboarding experience and this feedback is helpful.

Jacob H.
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Fantastic insights into email traffic

Reviewed on 2021/02/11

Great visibility and data on email traffic.

Pros

I love the ability to see how quickly we're responding to customers, the email volumes, and the ability to filter internal/external.

Cons

Why only 3 months? Give us longer times so we can trend and create more meaningful data. I was told this was coming months ago. Very frustrating.

Response from Time To Reply

Hi Jacob,

Thank you for the 5 star rating!

It's great to know that you're enjoying tracking your reply times and email volumes.

We're sorry to hear that you've been feeling a bit frustrated about the reporting duration available in our reports.

Have you had a look at the Trend Report yet? It'll give you up to 12 months of reporting on key reply time and email volume metrics.

Feel free to reach out to our support team via email or live chat on our site if you need any help.

Mark S.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Exactly what we need

Reviewed on 2020/02/04

Pros

Easy to use and affordable. Good customer support. We measure email response time and this does that perfectly

Cons

On occasion it hasn't worked for us and we've had to get help with updates.

Response from Time To Reply

Hi Mark

Thank you for the review. We really appreciate your feedback.

Jennifer S.

PBS Systems

Reviewed on 2019/03/06

Fantastic. This software has offered us the opportunity to ensure our clients are getting the customer service we promise!

Pros

Set-up and execution are super easy. Platform is user friendly, which helps so I am not training Managers on how to use.

Cons

Having to re-authenticate accounts, and not knowing when they need to be re-authenticated, so I am checking daily to make sure they are online.

Frankie M.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Review of Time to Reply Software

Reviewed on 2021/02/09

Pros

I love the ease and functionality of pulling data into PDF software to share metrics with management and my staff.

Cons

It may exist and I just don't know how to find it, but would love a feature that even if you select a date range, it can give you the metrics for that date range as well as the daily range. example: I need to run metrics from Jan 1 to Jan 31, however, in that month, I'd like to also look at the daily metrics to see what were peak days for that month's reporting.

Response from Time To Reply

Hi Frankie,

Thanks for the great review!

We appreciate your feedback on being able to split the data by day in some of our reports. Definitely, something for our product team to think about.

Tyson C.

TimeToReply Met a Need

Reviewed on 2020/02/03

Pros

It helps me keep track of customer service email accounts and ensure that our customers are receiving a timely reply from us.

Cons

It took some time and effort to understand the meaning of some of the terms used in the reports. It would be great for it to be a little more intuitive.

Response from Time To Reply

Hey Tyson,

Thank you for the review.

We've passed your comments on to our product team so that we can make the terms more intuitive for our users.

In Depth Look

Reviewed on 2021/02/09

Very good experience overall.

Pros

Ability to see trends with user response times.

Cons

No outlook integration to mark certain emails as do not track.

Response from Time To Reply

Hi there,

Thanks for the great rating!

While we do not offer a 'do not track' option, as a result of how our system works, the account-level Filters may be useful to you in excluding emails from your reporting that may skew your performance data.

As always, our support team is on standby via email and live chat to answer any questions.

Daniel G.
  • Industry: Machinery
  • Used Other for 1+ year

A niche product that could be widely used

Reviewed on 2020/02/18

Early on I got the impression that this software was in its early stages, however the company handled all critiques and answered many of our requests very quickly. The trial period was excellent, allowing us to vet the software before purchase. The price is right for our organization, and their support (one of my most important considerations when choosing a vendor) is the gold standard of responsiveness, knowledge of their software, and friendliness.

Pros

This product works as advertised and allows us to see how quickly our various customer facing groups respond to requests made of them. Honestly, a feature that should be baked right in to our email provider, but sadly is not.

The customer service is above and beyond excellent. I'm amazed such a small company can be as agile and responsive to customer needs as these folks can. A true testament to the power of cloud offerings.

License model is based on data ingest (monitored mail accounts) not number of readers. This allows us to give all team members access that need it, to reports on shared accounts without driving up the cost.

The visual presentation / dashboarding is nice.

Cons

We uncovered a few security issues early on with the software, all of which were patched within a week of our bringing it to TTR's attention.

The interface is not as intuitive as it could be, nor is the company setup.

Some features are missing like per-mailbox "open hours" which can as of now only be set at the company level, and static dashboarding for our bill-board type displays in our call center.

Response from Time To Reply

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for the detailed review. We love all of this constructive feedback. Please keep it coming!

We're happy to say that one of the changes we've made since your review is implementing business hours and timezone settings on a 'per mailbox' basis, so that teams working in different timezones always have accurate reporting.

Bryce H.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Provides tremendous insight

Reviewed on 2021/02/04

We've been able to address staffing, general productivity, contingency planning, communication spikes and increases, and more. The software has been incredibly valuable to our organization.

Pros

We were struggling to fully understand the requests coming from our partners and customers. We had an idea but if we could better understand when partners reached out, how they reached out, and how quickly we responded we could drive increased satisfaction. This software helped us to answer all of those questions. It also gave us the ability to see trends for our highest value partners.

Cons

It's very standalone. I wish that I had the ability to better integrate with other reports.

Response from Time To Reply

Hi Bryce,

Thanks for the great review!

We're happy to hear that our solutions have helped answer those important questions.

Please feel free to share our API documentation with your team. It'll allow you to connect timetoreply to other reporting tools like PowerBI. The documentation is available by navigating to Tools > API.

Paul G.
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Email Reporting that Works

Reviewed on 2020/02/03

I enjoy the simplicity of the product and how quickly I was able to configure and deploy for my team. In addition, the Support team has been great about addressing any issues that have arisen.

Pros

The fact that I can setup filters that identify email volume and interactions from specific clients.

Cons

The reporting functionality limits the date range of data that you can analyze at one time. Since I do annual reporting, I have to combine data outside of TTR for those lengthy reports.

Response from Time To Reply

Hey Paul

Thanks for the review.

We'll raise the date range comment to our product team and see if we can help out there to save you having to collate data for your reporting period.

Jill M.
  • Industry: Insurance

Reviewed on 2021/02/04

We are happy with the tool and strive to perfect our services by monitoring that all emails are handled within their KPI's. The support service of TTR is exquisite. They really listen to our needs.

Pros

Insight into production and mailbehaviour on a team and individual level
The mailflow with our customers
The data of mails per day/ per hour and their status
The filters to search for specific emails

Cons

Following feautures would make the app more effective for us:
- ability to view more teams at once and compare them ( such as sales teams)
- Adding filter " show emails where messages were more than 20" , because I can almost guarantee that something is wrong there
- ability to see more data than 3 months e.g. 6 months or a year, because reports are usually (half)yearly.
- Being able to mark as complete (outlook function) which signals TTR that it is closed. in this case employees would not have to use the add on.

Response from Time To Reply

Hi Jill,

Thank you for your great review! We're really happy to hear that our support team is exceeding your expectations.

We appreciate the detailed feedback as well. Plenty of food for thought for our product team.

We're happy to confirm that our Trend Report will provide reporting data for up to 12 months, and that you can now close conversations using the native 'Mark as Complete' functionality in Outlook.

Please keep the feedback coming, we love it!

Brian B.
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Must have for email metrics

Reviewed on 2020/04/20

The support given was super - [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] you rock!

Pros

Easy to use, quick set up and friendly display of data.

Cons

Nothing was difficult or hard to use. I had to spend some time to determine what filters need to be applied, but that didn't take too long.

Response from Time To Reply

Thank you for the brilliant review, Brian!

David C.
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

Happy Customer

Reviewed on 2020/02/12

Pros

Time to Reply allowed me to track and improve the reply times of my team to ensure that we were meeting and exceeding our goal to respond to all clients within an hour of receiving their email.

Cons

It was a little difficult to filter which emails we wanted tracked and which ones we didn't want tracked.

Response from Time To Reply

Hey David

Thank you for the review. We've simplified the filters and functionality of the system dramatically over the last month. We hope you enjoy the changes.

Regards

Halle D.

TimetoReply - the Information I Want and the Information I'm Confused By

Reviewed on 2021/02/09

Pros

I mainly use the software to download message logs so that I can build my own reports and dashboards analyzing email data.

Cons

I think the default visualizations and the verbiage for their filters and key indicators are a bit confusing. I also don't know the logic behind their KPI's so I'm not sure if I can trust them.

Response from Time To Reply

Hi Halle,

Thanks for the review.

Please feel free to reach our to our support team with any questions you have about our reporting.

We'd love to tell you more about the logic behind our reporting to make sure you find as much value in our solutions as possible.

Jochem C.
  • Industry: Sporting Goods

Perfect programme

Reviewed on 2019/03/06

we have used it for some time now. the data is always very clear and easy to understand.

Pros

-clear data
-easy to use
- improvement in sales
-low cost

Cons

I really can not think of any negative point.

Ajay J.

Time to Reply

Reviewed on 2019/04/04

Application is very easy use even for non technical personals.
provides extensive email tracking and reports. SLA feature is also nice to have.

Pros

Product was very easy to configure and user interface is intuitive. Per mailbox pricing is a positive.

Cons

Getting a hold of someone from Time to Replay was a bit a change and took a while.

Response from Time To Reply

Hi Ajay

Thank you for your review. We'll work on our support channels to make it easier to contact us.

Kind Regards

Paweł P.
  • Industry: Paper & Forest Products
  • Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

Great tool to understand mail inflow and trends

Reviewed on 2021/02/17

Pros

- complex overview of process flows
- helps to understand the trends
- helps to manage workload

Cons

there are no aspect which are not beneficial for me.

Response from Time To Reply

Thank you for the fantastic score and great review!

We're really happy to hear that you're finding so much value in our reporting solutions.

Tim S.
  • Industry: Sporting Goods

Good Product to Track Email Response with Fast Use Setup

Reviewed on 2020/02/04

Pros

Very easy to setup. You can setup a user within a few minutes and start collecting data on the users email response time. Very easy to navigate and reporting is very clear and easy to ready.

Cons

Support is very responsive at first, but if the issue isn't resolved in first response it has sometimes been difficult to get further help from support in resolving the issue and you have to reach out multiple times to get help.

Response from Time To Reply

Hi Tim

Thank you for the review. We'll be sure to up our game with support. We've been innundated with over the past few months but we have hired more staff and will be providing top-level support once again.

You gave us 3/5 for features/functionality, what features/functionality would you like to see in our product going forward?

Fraidy T.

Great Software to Motivate Employees

Reviewed on 2020/02/03

Encouraging our employees to respond to emails in a timely manner. We motivate them by having a monthly contest on overall response time. The employee with the best time, gets a reward.

Our customer feedback ratings have greatly improved since we implemented this project.

Pros

Different ways of tracking response time - I like the different features.

Cons

The software design can use improvement - thanks.

Response from Time To Reply

Hi Fraidy

Thank you for the review!

We're glad to hear that you are getting value from our product and that your customer feedback ratings have improved.

We'd love to hear how you believe we can improve the software design. Please feel free to respond to us so that we can give your feedback to our product team.