Nicolas B.
  • Industry: Investment Banking
  • Used Other for 1+ year

iGrafx is great for meeting the requirements of the regulation standarts

Reviewed on 2020/11/30

iGrafx works great for us to meet regulatory compliance requirements with their great software and the great support team with an extensive knowledge on the features and capabilities of their product.

Pros

iGrafx provides us end to end solution infrastructure for in-company cloud deployment, risk and standards compliance in a scalable way. Their support team is maybe not fast to response but when they return they are extremely professional in their approaches to problem solution with a great expertise on the features of the product.

Cons

Support team is not fast to response to the problems that we are reporting them. Their knowledgebase which is present in their website should be improved with video tutorials. Shape and icon library, process maps visuals should be improved and local to cloud synchronization performance should be improved.

Response from iGrafx

Thank you Nicolas for your support and use of iGrafx. We also appreciate your candor about support response times. Support of our customers is something we definitely take very seriously and will look into.

Stella J.
  • Used Other for 1+ year

iGrafx helps us to meet the requirements of various regulations

Reviewed on 2020/12/05

Pros

We use iGrafx to decrease the cost per process, increase the process efficiency, reduce the complex processes to straightforward levels and model the business processes in a simple way.

Cons

Great experience so far, nothing to mention as negative. Absolutely impressive features.

Katharina H.
  • Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

Very easy to use and incredibly intuitive for a BPM Software

Reviewed on 2018/12/21

My organization could easily provide a whole process landscape to all relevant people by using the online platform and the reporting. We soon also plan to use the Human Workflow component to make it easier for people to work in a process and provide all relevant information in standardized forms.

Pros

The easy-to-use user interface and the possibility to easily capture new processes. The object framework is very smart and really allows to display all relevant information for one process in one place.
The reporting capabilities are so easy to customize and just display everything you need to all relevant people by providing an easy web-based access.
If you want to improve a process, the simulation of iGrafx is very powerful and really helps you to test your what-if scenarios.

Cons

There's not that much but some minor tweaks around the conversion from older to newer versions (Desktop clients) but that's addressed soon as far as I'm aware of.

Response from iGrafx

Thank You Katharina for the wonderful review and for your support and use of iGrafx.

Adesh S.
  • Industry: Government Administration
  • Used Other for 2+ years

Basic stuff is easy to do in this app

Reviewed on 2020/03/30

Due to the less than straightforward UX for the advanced features, we have mostly used this for basic process diagramming. For that this is great but that is not the full value of the product.

Pros

Basic process diagramming (swim lanes) is relatively straightforward. Its easy enough to create and update these during team meetings.

Cons

The more advanced stuff like shapes, phases, export etc is not that straightforward and requires training on the tool.

Response from iGrafx

Thank you Adesh for your review and thank you for your continued support.

We would love to chat with you further regarding the more advanced features you speak of and how we can help with tutorials or training. Please contact us: http://ow.ly/zj7P50z13va

Shreve R.

iGrafx Review

Reviewed on 2018/12/13

We use it to create the workflow with our account opening and account maintenance systems. We have not had any issue using it and will continue to use it.

Pros

We use iGrafx for a specific software to create workflow diagrams. Since iGrafx is easy to use and works well with our software, I like it a lot.

Cons

I have not had a problem with iGrafx. The only thing I can think of to make it easier to get to is when you click on the folder of a saved workflow, it will open up iGrafx. Instead, you have to have iGrafx already open to get to a saved workflow.

Response from iGrafx

Hello Shreve

Thank you for the kind words and for your support of iGrafx. We would like to talk with you to understand more about the issue you mentioned with opening files. Please feel free to contact us.

Chase C.

Financial Services - Lean Coach

Reviewed on 2019/01/22

Pros

I am able to create detailed process maps with several swimlanes. My client love the output and can easily update live during meetings. I also went to the OPEX conference and the iGrafx's team told me about their cloud service which I'm going to look into.

Cons

At first, the interface is intimidating and has a learning curve, if you don't receive training.

Response from iGrafx

Chase

Thank you for the kind reciew. We would happy to talk to you more about the benefits of iGrafx cloud.

Paul V.
  • Industry: Automotive

Best Support for Implementation of Process-Based Management

Reviewed on 2018/12/24

4aBetterBusiness has used iGrafx to achieve transformational results with clients, with payback in months. iGrafx has always been at the forefront of introducing useful functionality that is easy to use.

Pros

Ease of use, focus on features and function that enable businesses to work better

Cons

We have had no issues with the installation or use of the software

Response from iGrafx

Paul
Thank You for your continued use and support of iGrafx.

April A.

Incredible Process Documentation & Simulation Software

Reviewed on 2020/05/27

My iGrafx experience goes back 10 years with former employer. 50+ people in BPM team documenting processes. When I left to come to my current employer (less than 800 employees) with the task to create a BPM team from the ground up, iGrafx was a MUST HAVE/DEAL BREAKER request for me to be successful with my job. The iGrafx team was and continues to be supportive of requests for information, quotes, training, issues encountered, etc. Would highly recommend iGrafx....

Pros

iGrafx software is very easy to learn and leverage for a variety of process documentation exercises. Extremely flexibility to make changes to process designs. Simulation software (Process) will provide much sought after information from which executive can make more informed decisions.

Cons

Expense required to obtain the iGrafx platform to store and version control processes. Newest Platform design includes incredible functionality that a small business with 2-4 people documenting processes would NEVER be able to utilize, yet price is way out of our price-range leaving us without a process storage solution.

Kelly S.
  • Industry: Broadcast Media
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Tool that grows with your organization

Reviewed on 2018/12/22

Great partnership to help us be successful.

Pros

This tool grows with your process maturity, yet is very easy to use from the beginning to help gain adoption. More flexible than other BPMN tools to create your diagrams.

Cons

It would be helpful if there was better integration between the desktop and web versions of the software.

Response from iGrafx

Kelly - Thank You so much for the great review and for your support of iGrafx. You will be happy to know that v17.5 (releasing on Jan 2) will provide even greater integration between the client and web.

Steve A.

CSAA Business Process Modeling using iGrafx Cloud

Reviewed on 2020/04/02

My personal experience has been fantastic. I love the features and product support. For my company, the experience has been very positive.

Pros

1). Simple for Web Diagrammers to create process diagrams.
2). The ability to associate Systems, Teams, Roles, Capabilities, Requirements, Risks/Controls and other processes to establish a total perspective of a process that goes well beyond a mere process diagram.

Cons

1). The cloud version could use built-in metrics for cycle time, defects, etc. to enable process improvement. These metrics are available as custom properties, but should be a part of the measurement scheme directly.
2). Reporting via IQL is clunky. It would be great if users had a GUI that allowed them to create reports more simply.
3). Could use a VSM template for the Cloud product
4). Could use a license that is a cross between Architect and Web Diagrammer that allows limited Architect capability such as adding process objects and content.

• Industry: Banking
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Wonderful software and stellar customer service

Reviewed on 2018/12/21

Wonderful experience from contract to implementation. Great customer support and wonderful product.

Pros

Ease of use, ability for process models to be more dynamic based on the information you can capture.

Cons

When more users join the performance is impacted.

Sally B.
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

IGRAFX Use

Reviewed on 2020/10/19

We write our procedures using it. Enjoy using it.

Pros

Easy to use and simple to understand how to use.

Cons

This is not applicable so I have nothing to say.

Daniel F.

Excellent Software for flowcharts

Reviewed on 2019/02/13

I highly recommend iGrafx for creating flowcharts.

Pros

User friendly with a simple layout that helps me to easily document my work. I was able to use it without even watching any video tutorial. I use it to create graphical presentations and workflow diagrams.

Cons

I didn't find any issue with using iGrafx.

Response from iGrafx

Thank You Daniel for the kind review. We wish you all the best in your studies and future business career.

Kurt M.
  • Industry: Food Production

iGrafx Process for Six Sigma

Reviewed on 2020/03/30

I've enjoyed the software and have had an overall positive experience with it. I use it when performing or training to RCAs, I use it to develop SOPs or work instructions.

Pros

I like the ability to turn a process map into an actual simulation.

Cons

There is a lack of good training on simulation. I took the training you provide, but there was not enough "meat" to the training. I tried to perform, what I thought was a simple simulation after the training and couldn't do it. I really need to find some good training for this, to get the full value out of this software.

The library of shapes and icons is lacking. Several people within our company prefer Visio for presentation value it provides and for less experienced users, they find it easier to use.

Response from iGrafx

Thank you Kurt for your review and honest feedback. We are sorry to hear that you did not get what was needed from your training. We would like very much to chat with you about defining a training session that is specific to the needs of your organization. Please contact us: http://ow.ly/q01p50z12JD

Lindsay T.

iGrafx Review

Reviewed on 2018/12/19

I have had a great experience with iGrafx. Everyone I have communicated with from the company has been extremely helpful.

Pros

1. It is easy to create flowcharts
2. There is flexibility with how to document your processes
3. The repository can store flowcharts and documents
4. There is an approval process in place
5. Document Risk and Controls

Cons

Some of the functions are not intuitive and extra guidance is needed. Currently you need to purchase consulting hours to get help. It would be nice to have more complex tutorials and how to's available for free online. Or allow the help desk to answer more complex questions.

Response from iGrafx

Thank you Lindsay for this kind review. You will be happy to know that we are currently working on an enhanced customer support portal for training and support.

David R.

Amazing workflow diagrams!

Reviewed on 2018/12/27

Great experience in creating models and diagrams to organize my projects.

Pros

As a student, I have been using IGrafx for a couple of years now. It makes creating diagrams and flow charts easy and clear to understand. The software helps me to organize my ideas and thoughts rspecially when I am working on my big school projects. Working with IGrafx is very easy and editing charts is straight forward. The app offers great variety of features and functionality.

Cons

One things that i don't like mainly is when I am moving the flow charts it accidentally move the connecting lines within them which can cause some confusions.

Patrick T.

Process for Six Sigma is great

Reviewed on 2018/12/13

Process for Six Sigma is a great piece of software that is fairly intuitive to learn. The learning curve is not steep yet the product is quite powerful. It is clearly a mature product because I could not think of a process scenario that would not be able to be configured in the product. The ability to define variables within the software allowed me to customize it to exactly suit my use-case with specific clients. The on-screen simulation execution is an impressive thing to show to clients.

Pros

The ability to support what-if analysis of potential process changes. Design of experiments functionality also enabled us to quickly optimize processes.

Cons

The software is great. As a consulting firm, annual product licensing can be a challenge because if I am not staffed on a project when the product is up for renewal, I don't have a way to expense the cost and the license lapses.

Response from iGrafx

Hello Patrick

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave these nice expressions and for your support of iGrafx.

It may be of interest to you that we now offer a subscription based model that may help with license expiration you mentioned. If you would like more information, please do not hesitate to contact us.

John P.

Reviewed on 2020/10/06

I have used it for over 20 years and still love it. I am frustrated when forced to use other tools.

Pros

It is intuitive in using the graphics. It is full-featured, supporting all aspects of business design.

Cons

It doesn't have the market share it deserves.

Response from iGrafx

Thank you for your review and continuous dedicated support of iGrafx.

Mark M.

Process for SS

Reviewed on 2021/03/22

Overall great tool

Pros

comprehensive modeling and analysis tool to drive insights into process opportunities

Cons

Like just about all of it, but can't afford to put it in the hands of everyone. Like my MiniTab subscription floating licenses allows for all to use and check in and out. So few licenses covers multiple teams.

Cesar a S.

The best tool for your business

Reviewed on 2019/02/05

I like a lot this software, the way you can display and represent your work is unique.

Pros

It has the capacity to link all the elements that you need for your business, because you can create schemes and workflows that shows you all the activities that you, all the departments involves and you can see how the process runs, and determine is everything is has been doing well or it will requires modifications.

Cons

I do not have any complain about this software, maybe the price can be a limitation for some business, but it worths every penny.

Response from iGrafx

Thank You Cesar for the great review.

Azharuddin K.
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Igrafix

Reviewed on 2020/10/06

great

Pros

- process modeling
- reports generation
- roles and tasks

Cons

- linking two separate processes
- complicated

George C.
  • Industry: Oil & Energy

Great flowcharting software

Reviewed on 2020/04/06

I mostly use igrafx for business process modelling. For that it's very good and it's quick to develop a workflow chart.

Pros

I like the functionality, good graphics and easy to develop relatively simple diagrams - especially for business process modelling.

Cons

The symbol library is pretty limited, e.g. hard to find right symbols for electrical diagrams. Process modeling is fairly complex and the help features are a bit limited.

Response from iGrafx

Thank You George for your review. We heard you and are consistently looking for ways to improve our help files and tutorials. The latest release of iGrafx contains more detail and useful videos that provide instruction on some of the more widely used functions of iGrafx. Additionally, soon we will be releasing a new virtual training system to allow users to take courses on-demand.

Thank you for your continued use and support of iGrafx.

Vinay B.

iGrafx-CSAA

Reviewed on 2020/04/06

It has been helpful with documenting the process flows

Pros

Flexible, Easy to use and integration with other apps

Cons

Sometimes slow with lot of process flow in the folder

Response from iGrafx

Thank You Vinay for your continued support and use of iGrafx

Rohit L.

iGrafx is easy to use and great tool for documentation.

Reviewed on 2018/12/26

IGrafx excellent product has help our organization to build many models of the organisation quickly and effectively.The Product is simple and easy to use and it enables a wide variety of model types.

Pros

IGrafx is excellent product has help us to build many models of our organizations projects like SAP and Six sigma.

Cons

It lacks sometime in basic elements structure

Response from iGrafx

Thank You Rohit for your review and continued use of iGrafx. We would be curious to speak to you about the element structure you mention.

Jonathan G.

Best Process and Relationship Mapping Software

Reviewed on 2020/03/30

Organizational structural relationships and change is the focus of my use of iGrafx. I have no desire to find a different application for this purpose: iGrafx does what I need and does it well.

Pros

iGrafx Flowcharter is easy to learn and to use. It's also fairly easy to customize to the user's particular requirements.

Cons

Nothing rises (or lowers) to the level of "like least," but I have sometimes had trouble aligning multiple connecting lines that converge in one node.

Response from iGrafx

Thank you Jonathan for your kind review. We really appreciate your continued support.

We would like to learn more about the alignment issue you mentioned. If you could contact us the next time it happens or provide us an example it would be greatly appreciated. http://ow.ly/fPdE50z136L