3,8
Jesus R.
Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Envision software experience after 4 years of use

Reviewed on 2020/10/08

Envision have helped us to maintain aviation standards, working with tools that are accepted from different O&G customers.

Pros

Perfectly designed for MRO and Operators, all scenarios are covered, modules of logistics, maintenance, operations and tech records have the right tools to perform aircraft maintenance and administrate any type of aircraft fleet.

Performance, the software runs fast, no matter quantity of concurrent users (we have up to 40 concurrent users).

Easy integration with other apps, using the middleware we can transfer Envision information to other systems like SAP.

Customers recognition, Aviation Advisors from different Oil and Gas companies who have audited the company trusts that information managed with Envision complies with standards.

Cons

Information exported to excel from native reports can be optimized to allow filtering in excel.
Envision could have a customized reporting tool available for end users.

Gary J.

Envision use at Rusada Envision

Reviewed on 2019/11/05

I have been involved in 2 implementations of this software at 2 companies. The first company was a larger MRO and it was implemented in 9 months. Aerocare is smaller and as we had a lot of employees with user knowledge of Envision this enabled the implementation timescale to be reduced to 3 months.
Aerocare previously used another piece of software and it was an easy decision to move to Envision that provides the flexibility and expedience that is required in our industry.

Pros

The software provides all of the functionality necessary to successfully run the day to day business.
It provides accurate parts traceability, outside service provisions, and labour bookings.

Cons

The help files could do with updating, and be maintained in line with the version upgrades.

Miguel R.
Industry: Oil & Energy

Envision - A learning process

Reviewed on 2020/10/09

The Envision system helps me control aircraft from a single interface, but implementation requires more training at a lower cost to the customer.

Pros

The design of the interface and the functions it implements for the functions of the area I work.

Cons

The closedness of the designs of the system reports, for an organization having more control in the design of the reports is something that adds to the organization.
The latest updates have presented many errors and changes that are not justified for the purpose of complying with international regulations and this affects the reliability of the system for the user.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Juan V.

Optimizing with the ENVISION system

Reviewed on 2020/10/08

It is a system that adapts to the demands that the company implements, most of its processes are repetitive and easy for the user, but just as it has other somewhat complex ones, I would recommend expanding the user manual a little more in detail, for a better understanding, personally the system makes me very practical, some details to be resolved, but most of it fulfills the function for which it was designed

Pros

It is a system that centralizes all the areas that interfere in the aviation industry, its core consists of optimizing the maintenance control of the aircraft, and allows the user to streamline the processes to carry out their tasks. In the warehouse area, it allows an almost optimal control of the components, tools and consumables, allowing the user a quick and easy location.

Cons

The system as such is not yet 100% optimal, due to many bugs, they require launching a version update to be able to solve these details.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Javier L.
Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

I think that this product is good for the job that I do, in my case reliability

Reviewed on 2020/10/08

This is my first experience using this software, in my opinion is a frindly software but like I wrote is is neccessary to adjust ii to our needs

Pros

Is very friendly in its use, I can find the minimum information that I need, but it is neccessary some changes for having complete information

Cons

We nned more information in some screens, it is neccessary to adjust some things to our needs

Andrew G.

Techncial Stores - RAL Enterprise User Client Version 1.11

Reviewed on 2019/09/18

Pros

What I need to know on our current version is ok for me as I'm not a constant user, sometimes I have to be reminded on certain parts of RAL (1.11) especially if I am away on maintenance.

Cons

Some parts of RAL Enterprise (1.11) are long winded so to speak and are un-reversible if you make an error/mistake.

Likelihood to recommend: 6.0/10

Yessica U.
Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

IT'S A GOOD TOOL

Reviewed on 2020/10/09

Pros

IT'S INTUITIVE
THE HELP IS TO EASY TO FIND INTO THE MENU
WE HAVE THE OPTION TO CHECK AND CHANGE MORE EASY THAN OTHERS SOFTWARES

Cons

SOMETIMES THE SOFTWARE IS LOWLY
ANYONE CAN CHANGE INFORMATION

David A.
Industry: Airlines/Aviation

product for improvement

Reviewed on 2020/10/16

El software es una buena plataforma que nos ayuda concentrar las actividades de todas las areas, pero le falta desarrollo

Pros

The software adapts to your needs and interact with various areas

Cons

what I don't like about the software is that it is not friendly, it lacks icons that indicate quick actions

Likelihood to recommend: 5.0/10