FitnessForce

Club management solution for health & fitness centers

Ismail A.

Organized in terms of Database and Sales Management.

Reviewed on 2014/05/06

While running a gym, there are too many things to take care of like the client's database, sales, appointments and the list knows no end! Therefore, we had always needed a one-stop-solution to take care of all this.

That's when we came to know about FitnessForce Gym Management Software from another health club owner. Everything about the software is useful but I guess one thing which makes it outstanding for us is that we can analyze the reports very easily. The support team has been highly active and professional which has made using the software a very fine experience for us. Ever since we have started using the FitnessForce Club Management Software, we have become much more organized in terms of database and sales management.

Shakti S.

The best club management software

Reviewed on 2014/02/27

FitnessForce helped me increase my sales, what more could I ask for? All my manual work turned automated, one thing I loved about fitnessforce is the access control, its the most amazing thing which was an eye opener for me to purchase this software.

The software is so user friendly, that the moment I log in to the software, I get all the required details about my clients.

If I'm stuck mid way while using the software, I fear nothing as their customer support is absolutely active with amazing turn around time.

I thank FitnessForce for making every thing possible with regards to managing the gym.

I will happily recommend this software for Gym Management.

Yusuf M.

A-Z of Club Management

Reviewed on 2014/05/06

We started using the software from October 2013 and have been very satisfied with the overall performance of this program. It takes care of our entire data. Thank you Fitness Force.

Brian L.

Fitness Force allows you to sign in or out of your app while you are working out.

Reviewed on 2018/04/24

Pros

I was able to record my workouts such as sets, reps etc. I would also record what I ate for the day as well.

Cons

The app should record the nutritional value to the macros you could Maine for your diet instead of just naming what you eat.

Utkarsh B.

make your club management wonderfully smooth - a final destination for a gym owners soul.

Reviewed on 2014/05/06

Fitness force is exactly what I was looking for from past few years.
Our team tried to get a software developed by ourselves, but it couldn't ever matched the potential of fitness force.
The possibilities with fitness force are now drastically improved.
It automated most of the things from sms, e-mails to follow-up alerts and almost everything else you could possibly expect from a club/gym management software.

Fitness force got my whole system centralised, and online.
Now I never have to worry about data losses ;)
The best part is , it doesn't matter how many clubs I have , I can always have a look at the whole data of any club anywhere and anytime .

Fitness force is the final destination for a gym owners soul.

Neyli R.
  • Industry: Telecommunications
  • Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

Overcoming obstacles

Reviewed on 2018/12/11

Pros

Very versatile application when looking for strength training that exceeds the traditional, has very complete circuits that can be done from home

Cons

Until now the application has nothing that is not attractive

Monica G.

So efficient!

Reviewed on 2018/04/30

Pros

I love that this software allows the complete management of every single aspect of the gym management!

Cons

I don't believe I've encountered any cons using this software, it's made customer support so much easier!

Cristina marcano L.
  • Used Other for Free Trial

Control of customers means control of Profits.

Reviewed on 2018/06/30

I train in runs of system administration and management of fitness clubs.

Pros

One of the aspects that stand out from this system is that it does not matter if you have two gymnasiums and little time to attend them, because it allows you to control both in the same system. Having the control of the clients and the handling of the payments guarantees the ganansias for the owners of Gyms. Really very good.

Cons

If there are doubts, the support department helps you. No need to worry. They will always meet you.

Neha N.

Excellent software to Manage the gym

Reviewed on 2014/05/06

I'm very greatful to fitnessforce for creating such a user friendly and prompt software ... with the help of the software my business has grown to the next level ... I as a business owner had a major concern with group memberships in my center ... with the help of the software i can known manage thing very systematically,at the same time it helped me with the tremendous increase in sales and getting the customer service in place ... Excellent Club Management Software