Vevox

4,7 (116)
Live polling and Q&A solution for businesses of all sizes

George A.

5 Stars!

Reviewed on 2020/01/31

Pros

Working in events, the thing I've noticed most is just how user-friendly it is, all the event chairs that have used the software have commented on how easy it is to use, it also really engages delegates and makes it so much easier to get interesting questions from the audience that they may not want to say out loud.

Cons

Havent had any issues regarding the service, but an additional feature to be able to rank answers and showcase the results visually would be a great addition

Response from Vevox

Hi George,

Thank you for the review. I'm pleased to hear that Vevox is very user-friendly and easy to use for all your event delegates, speakers and event chairs.

If you need any assistance or have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact us via our website.

Kate N.
  • Industry: Higher Education
  • Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

Using vevox in support of teaching

Reviewed on 2020/09/28

I really like vevox as a interactive tool to gather independent (and group) responses. It is easy to set up and use, and also really easy for people to access polls/surveys that you make live. I have found it useful as a way of encouraging 'audience participation' and getting (and giving) immediate feedback. I have found it a useful tool to support learners while they are studying materials independently.

Pros

I like the ability to run polls & surveys in real-time sessions but also the ability to run surveys to support asynchronous learning (i.e. independent study). This has enabled me to increase engagement during live sessions, and get and give immediate feedback to learners. It has also enabled me to support learning & engagement in between live sessions. The ability to set up a monitored question board has also been helpful during live sessions, and also in between sessions.

Cons

There is a slight variation in the question types between polls & surveys - the 'word cloud' feature is useful with the poll format (although not available in 'survey').

Response from Vevox

Hi Kate,

Thank you for the review! It is brilliant to hear that you like the ability to run live polls as well as leaving surveys open at the end of sessions, and that is has increased the engagement and responses from your students. It is also great to hear that you find Vevox an easy tool to use from the perspective of your participants.

Connor A.
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

A professional, useful polling app

Reviewed on 2019/12/11

Vevox is great for allowing accurate results from debates in meetings to be collected, with the ease of joining polls and a very usable app, i think its great.
As mentioned earlier, if a simplified / kahoot! styled 'mode' was added, i think this would appeal to more events and younger audiences.

Pros

One of my favourite features is its integration with PowerPoint.
Another point would be the aesthetic of the app is very professional
The app itself is also very usable

Cons

I personally have always felt it lacks the certain engagement power of services such as kahoot!, which i know is more of a game styled polling service, but for simpler purposes, this would be favoured for a lot of people i know due to its simplicity and engagement. Otherwise i feel compared to other polling services, vevox has great competitive advantages.

Response from Vevox

Hi Connor,

Thank you for the review. I'm pleased to know that you like the PowePoint integration and find it useful. We're making improvements to our quizzing functionality in our next product releases so please stay tuned as this relates to your references around gamified polling.

Vincent C.

Vevox review

Reviewed on 2021/09/22

We have been using Vevox for 1 year and I can only recommend the software. It is very user friendly for users(admin and audience)

Pros

The software is very easy to setup and very easy to use for the audience

Cons

There are regular updates(which is good) but this sometimes have an impact on the layout and as an admin, you can sometimes get lost with these changes

Slido

Reasons for Switching to Vevox

One of our main client was already using Vevox and we started using the platform for one of their events and it proved to be a very positive experience
Lizzie H.
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Vevox used in remote HCP training

Reviewed on 2021/01/18

Vevox is an easy to use software, with user friendly features and applications. A great solution to make PowerPoint presentations, meetings and training events more interactive and fun, even if they need to be done remotely.

Pros

We're using Vevox in place of a tool that only allowed us polling with the use of a small, handheld device without the option of transferring it to digital for remote training. Vevox is the perfect alternative that is easy to use both from the aspect of the administrator and from the end-user aspect. The software enables us to incorporate polling into training presentations easily and without the need to re-create the presentation slides, as it is integrated into Microsoft PowerPoint. Creating polling slides and comparing results is done effortlessly, and the data can be easily lifted for analysis at the end. It's great that the user experience can be personalised. As a new user of Vevox, I haven't had the chance to explore all the features yet, but so far it has been an exceptionally good experience. The training provided at the beginning is much needed, but after the initial hurdles using the software is fairly intuitive. There's also great customer support at hand, even on short notice, for example when I had trouble shortly before a presentation.

Cons

So far the software has delivered what's expected, so there isn't anything I feel is missing.

Response from Vevox

Hi Lizzie,

Thank you for your review. It is fantastic to hear that you have been using Vevox for your remote training and that you have found it easy to use. It is also excellent to hear that you have received great support from our Customer Success Team.

Charles C.

Fantastic Customer Service

Reviewed on 2020/02/19

Our overall experience with Vevox is good, the constant engament with us asking what they can do to help improve there service for us is what keeps us with them.

Pros

What we liked most about Vevox here at the college is its ease of use. The menu for both the user and admin is very simple and well thought out, allowing for effective use without extensive training.

Cons

What we least liked about the software is its lack of socil media use.

Slido

Reasons for Switching to Vevox

The simplicity and ease of use made us choose vevox as we can now easily teach others how to use it effectivly.

Response from Vevox

Hi Charles,

Thank you for the review and your feedback. It's great that you find the product so easy to use for both the admin and users perspective.

If you have any other product feedback in the future, please do send this through to [email protected] as it's great to continually hear what's important to our users.

Mark M.
  • Industry: Events Services

Great product...even better support!

Reviewed on 2021/01/08

Its a really great and robust software that's posed very few, if indeed any issues, since we've been using it.
Clients love the simplicity of it and we love being able to deploy it for an event with such ease.
Functionality aside, the back end support we get from 'Team Vevox' is awesome: there's no problem to big and there's always the offer of a solution for our requirements.
Top product coupled with five star service. Top marks all round!

Pros

The software makes it so easy for us to engage with our audiences. Long gone are the days of spending hours uploading, importing, exporting and back end tinkering - I love the simplicity of being able to get the system up and running quickly and efficiently.

Cons

Nothing yet - all seems to work as I need it

Response from Vevox

Hi Mark,

Thank you for your review. It is brilliant to hear that you think Vevox is a great product, that your clients love the simplicity, and that you have received great support from our Customer Success Team.

Prince G.
  • Industry: Computer Hardware

VEVOX review

Reviewed on 2021/04/30

Pros

The live polling feature is by far the best, you can engage with your audience with no disruption over your powerpoint. This software is user friendly and more direct.

Cons

This software comes with everything that is needed and I don't think there are any cons as of yet.

Response from Vevox

Hi Prince,

Thank you for your review. It is great to hear that you find Vevox's software user friendly, and particularly benefit from our PowerPoint integration.

Kay E.
  • Used for 2+ years

My Go-To Voting/Polling Interactive

Reviewed on 2021/07/02

My original use of Vevox was to improve the Learning Centre induction experience & takeup of several hundred new learners at a Further Education college. Our satisfaction rates rose by over 15% to 95% following the introduction of Vevox into the sessions and the takeup the 2nd year was 100% of the curriculum areas. Since then I have used Vevox for workshop deliveries, with older learners and with volunteers. Every time that I have used Vevox the feedback has been positive and it has improved the learning experience. I would recommend Vevox for use with face-to-face groups or online.

Pros

This is such an easy product to use both from the creator and, more importantly, the user perspective. It has all the features that I want - a web version of the app, the app, the accessibility feature of both questions and answers being on the user screen as well as on the main screen, clarity of display (fonts, colours and contrast), word cloud creation, voting, polling etc. An important feature for me is the integration with PowerPoint. It is incredibly easy to add new Vevox slides to a presentation or to convert slides to an existing presentation. This is important in an educational situation where staff and students are already familiar with this software. It adds instant feedback, can be used with a face-to-face group and online, students of all ages find it fun to use and consequently it improves the learning experience.

Cons

I recently tested the Zoom integration for a presentation with Vevox embedded and found that some users with lower IT skills struggled. They found the fact that it was a Vevox link rather than a Zoom link confusing initially and then struggled with the split-screen. However, the same users found the vevox.app version on their phones or iPad really easy to use when I ran the session as a standard Zoom session with Vevox questions in a presentation. I'm providing feedback to Vevox about these experiences and anticipate, that with their excellent customer care, a solution will be provided quickly.

Response from Vevox

Hi Kay,

Thank you for the lovely review! It is fantastic to hear that you think Vevox is such an easy to use tool, for both presenter and participant and that you benefit from all of the available features, including our PowerPoint integration. It is also brilliant to hear that your satisfaction rates rose from 15% to 95% following the introduction of Vevox in your sessions.

• Industry: Banking
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Go to event management app

Reviewed on 2021/05/12

Overall the customer service and support has been fantastic. Vevox is now my go to application for meetings and workshops. Making it much easier to deliver presentations for projects, team building activities and knowledge sharing sessions.

Pros

The ability to run polls, surveys and QnA in parallel. This has helped to make meetings, workshops and team calls more interactive and engaging for the audience. The data produced on the back of running a session is also very useful, providing presenters and leadership with key metrics on participation.

Cons

The quiz feature is good, but could benefit from being less manual. Introducing a timer, presenting the results automatically once the timer is up and more points for quicker answers, would help to make the feature more competitive and simplify the process.

Response from Vevox

Hello,

Thank you for your review. It is great to hear that you enjoy the various functionalities of Vevox, and that it has helped you to run interactive sessions with your audience.

Thank you also for your feedback regarding our quizzing feature. Timers are able to be set up when quizzing through our PowerPoint add-in at this time, and we are always using user feedback to continue improving Vevox in future updates.

Sarah B.
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

More than 5 stars really - this tool/company is exceptional

Reviewed on 2021/02/18

My biggest concern transitioning in my business (I'm a solopreneur) to primarily virtual speaking, training, and meeting facilitation like I did in 2020 is losing audience engagement, or not being able to easily check engagement as it's happening... or after/before - Vevox solves this. They also make set-up /learning about their tools digestible and succinct, but thorough (also, often have the option of video or text). As I learn about a new feature or a tool I haven't used or something, I appreciate this.

Pros

I love the polls with word cloud, the most - I'm a speaker and audiences LOVE this - as do I. It's fun, easy to run, works well, and dramatically increases engagement. Plus the set-up makes it so that anybody can easily engage (they just click the meeting link and that's it).

Cons

I haven't yet found anything I don't like tool-wise - the only thing that went wrong was my first attempt at integrating with PowerPoint didn't work. I was presenting and tried to do a word cloud poll inside my PP and it didn't work, was pretty embarrassing and confused my audience too. After the meeting, I reached out to my Vevox customer service rep about it because I wasn't sure what happened (spoiler alert - user error!). Anyway, he responded with what likely could have happened (he was right) - but then went a step further and asked if I wanted to talk more about it. And then met 1:1 with me. We walked through what happened, how it happened - and what I needed to do instead, such above and beyond help.

Response from Vevox

Hi Sarah,

Thank you for the fantastic review. It is wonderful to hear that you particularly enjoy our word cloud polls and how engaged your audiences have been. Thank you also for your kind words about our Customer Success Team, it is brilliant to hear that you have been so well looked after and feel supported by Vevox.

Steve L.
  • Industry: Recreational Facilities & Services
  • Used for 1-5 months

Great First Impressions ... and I'm looking forward to another excuse to use Vevox

Reviewed on 2020/09/02

On first use, I'm really impressed. The free tier on Vevox had all the functionality we needed to help us handle voting at the online AGM for our not-for-profit organisation. A call from a Vevox rep helped them understand what we're were up to and explained some of the additional features that I hadn't been able to try. Vevox also called after our meeting to gather feedback, which they seemed to take seriously. I'm optimistic that my suggestions will make it onto their roadmap.

I think Vevox works best for "real world" meetings when voters use the mobile app, or when using the mobile app during an online meeting that's accessed via a different device. I did try doing it all on one PC, all on one tablet, and all on one phone, and they all worked too ... it just detracted a little from the experience. Hopefully users who need to do that will be a small proportion of your "audience" as they were for me.

I've already recommended Vevox to others and am looking forward to giving the tool another try when the right opportunity arises.

Pros

Getting started as the "administrator" was very easy, and the free tier seems to offer pretty much all I could reasonably want or ask for for our not-for-profit organisation. That users can access our meeting's polls in a web-browser or in the free mobile apps is great. Also very impressed by the level of engagement from the company. Soon after signing up I had a helpful call from one of their team and offers of support and demos if needed.

Cons

In the middle of running a meeting I found it unhelpful that the confirmation dialog boxes appeared at the bottom edge of the screen where I wasn't really looking and had me confused for a minute. As the presence of those dialogs disables all other options they might as well be front and centre ... but probably this won't be a problem on second use in any case as now I know about it!

I'd have liked to be able to see who had and who had not voted without having to close the poll (and have a paid account to see vote details). The idea would be just to make sure that no-one attempting to vote in our meeting was having technical difficulties. For this purpose, knowing which option people had voted for would not be required, knowing that a vote has been registered for the person (or not) would be enough. Indeed, it would probably only be necessary for one such question per meeting, and could be a template question if necessary (such as "Can you vote in this Poll?").

Response from Vevox

Hi Steve,

Thank you for your review. It is great to hear that you have had a great first impression using Vevox, and that you had all the functionality you were looking for within the free account. It is also fantastic to hear that you received support from a member of our customer success team.

Thank you for your feedback and explaining your scenario. There are a couple of points that you have made that could definitely be discussed with the customer success team, I will forward your feedback onto them. It is however possible for participants to minimize the polling screen, there is an arrow on the screen to enable them to do this.

Lewis T.

Vevox Review

Reviewed on 2020/02/19

Great way to capture audience views and to engage the audience through a bring your own device method.

Pros

Very easy to use and navigate through. Very user friendly. Accessing online through the web app and URL is a lot more time convenient than downloading the app. Delegates find it a lot easier to log in online rather than to download the app as this can take some time and by the time the polling starts to run they have not had time to download the app. Vevox a great easy way to capture audience polling opinions and questions for a Q&A session at a large symposium or a meeting. We use Vevox mainly with the PowerPoint plug-in as it works great with the main slides and is easy to transition between the two wittout too much visual change. Q&A with moderation works very well using iPads for the moderation and the questions for the main stage/chair.

Cons

Wordclouds through the PPT plug-in should be in real time. Overall a fantastic user friendly product but there are a few things with Vevox that could improve on. Options with more than one line appear centralized on the delegates phone and the rest of the content is left aligned, this looks strange and no way to change. Also it would be great if wordclouds could appear in real-time through the PPT plug-in as our clients tend to use the PPT plug-in but steer from the wordcloud as it does not appear in real time.

Response from Vevox

Hi Lewis,

Thank you for the review and your feedback. It's brilliant to hear that you find Vevox to be very easy to use and user-friendly.

Lotte S.
  • Used for 2+ years

Simple and affordable app solution for events

Reviewed on 2020/01/09

The team at Vevox are extremely responsive and supportive when contacted. They take feedback on board and are quick to respond with solutions. We have enjoyed working with them.

Pros

Vevox is very easy to use and set up. It has a simple back end that can be adapted quickly and branded to the event colours and requirements. The voting and polling offers a great selection of features including the creation of word clouds which our clients love. The Q&A section is very user friendly also and allows high levels of engagement.
It is also very simple from a user perspective and as it can be web based it avoids delegates having to download an app to their devices (which they are often reluctant to do).
It is also very affordable compared to many other solutions on the market, allowing clients budgets to be met easily and for interactivity to be provided on even small scale events.

Cons

We have had a couple of recommendations for Vevox over our working relationship, the most important of which was the function for delegates to 'like' questions and for these to then jump to the top of the list so the moderators could see which questions were of the most importance to the audience. This feature has now been incorporated which is great for our clients.
The app does not provide a full conference app solution so speakers and interactive programmes can not be included. This may be a negative to some companies but we feel it's simplicity is an advantage as it avoids any confusion and allows for high levels of usability. We find full conference apps are less of a requirement for our clients.

Response from Vevox

Hi Lotte,

Thank you for the review. It's brilliant to hear that you've Vevox easy to set up and use and you also find the features of polling, Q&A and word clouds to be user-friendly.

Lucy P.
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting
  • Used for Free Trial

Vevox for virtual internal team event

Reviewed on 2020/12/09

Great - easy to use and to implement into presentations! You can personalize the user experience through design of the polling platform and have different polling options too. It also offers an analysis slide to compare polling results and a simple instructions slide for your meetings when asking attendees to joint he polling platform. The customer experience was very efficient and relaxed too. There was no force or uncomfortable push on selling either. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was so informative and really cared about our experience.

Pros

The software looked appealing and easy to use when watching initial videos and exploring the product website. I really like the design and especially how it offered to integrate with PPT, which was a really important factor for me to use in our teams presentations.
I also really valued the fact that it offered free use of the tool for up to 500 participants with basic polling activities, this is rarely offered. I would have gone for the free option but wanted to explore more than the basic polling, so got in touch with the team who responded immediately and set-up a call to discuss the very next day. The VoxBot worked great and i really liked how you were offered a 1:1 meeting with somebody from the team to have a simple, easy conversation to answer questions on the product plus, discuss bespoke packages i.e. one off event use.

Cons

I'm familiar with polling so I was quick to adopt the tool.
Videos and 1:1 sessions are available - i did not take part in these but they seem very useful. Your sales rep is only an email away and quick to respond to questions. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] even kindly sourced an example poll i wanted to use in my presentation and shared screen and stepped through some basics with me.
My only feedback was the display of the results of the data, all of them being bar charts, it would be nice to have a pie chart display or horizontal bar chart option instead. Also to have the option to include photos on some of the polls for answers etc.

Response from Vevox

Hi Lucy,

Thank you for your review. It's great to hear that you think Vevox is easy to use and particularly benefit from the PowerPoint Add-in. It is also fantastic to hear that our Customer Success team were easy to have a conversation with and helped you get set up.

Imogen F.

New quizzing features have transformed our weekly team meetings!

Reviewed on 2020/07/15

Vevox are constantly refreshing and releasing new features and updating the product, so I would advise keeping an eye out for new releases and giving them a go!

Pros

The new quizzing and leaderboard features are simply fantastic! I have used Vevox for a few years for our team meetings, mainly using simple polls and Q&A, but since lockdown I've been running team quizzes using the recently launched new features, and have to say that my team are a lot more engaged and morale seems boosted.

Being able to get competitive against each other and see where you are scoring on the leaderboard is great fun, but also having the flexibility to do this anonymously if you want is ideal. The quiz set-up was a lot easier than I initially expected, so would certainly recommend giving it a go.

Cons

I didn't see the numeric question options on first glance, so perhaps these could be made more obvious/elevated. When I was setting my quiz up I contacted the Vevox customer service team with a few questions and they were very helpful at helping me out and making me look like a quizzing pro! No hitches on quiz night and was very pleased with how it went. Will certainly be doing another quiz asap!

Response from Vevox

Hi Imogen,

Thank you for the lovely review. It's fantastic to hear that you are enjoying our new quizzing features and that using Vevox has been beneficial to your team's engagement. It is also great to hear that you found the set-up easy, and when you did have questions you received the help you were looking for from our customer success team.

Chris N.
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Vevox - a great tool to make training and meetings more engaging

Reviewed on 2021/03/03

I really like Vevox and have received some many positive comments from users that it has made a massive difference in their enjoyment and understanding of the training sessions being delivered. The UI is simple to understand, and it is quick and simple to log in. I have found the tool to work effectively with all users even when on a global call. I would fully recommend Vevox if you are trying to improve your meeting / training engagement.
I also really enjoy that polling allows you to gage understanding of a topic in real-time, if something scores low, I know I need to repeat the learnings for people.

Pros

Vevox has made online training webinars much more enjoyable and more interactive, especially at a time when face to face training is not possible. People are more engaged and learning more as a result, meaning that landing messages is much more efficient.
People are also able to ask question anonymously, meaning they are far more engaged and willing to ask any questions without fear of feeling stupid, this has also massively increased engagement & understanding.

Cons

There are sometimes occasional freezes with the system that can be embarrassing if leading a training session with a large number of people. however this could be my laptop rather than the Vevox software itself

Response from Vevox

Hi Chris,

Thank you for your review. It is great to hear that using Vevox has made your training webinars more enjoyable and that your audience is more engaged.

Mike P.
  • Industry: Legal Services
  • Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

I love Vevox, I just wish it was better

Reviewed on 2021/05/17

Pros

I really like how easy to use the product is, and how well it integrates with Webex. It's a joy to train others in the firm on it, and it offers a wide range of interactivity functions to elevate even the most boring meetings/presentations

Cons

Where the integration with Webex fails, as it has done recently - usually around upgrades - this has cause problems. The fact that similar functionality does not exist to a usable level with Zoom or Teams is another concern. The pricing model is confusing to explain to new users, and a barrier to their using the product. It would be great to have weighted voting. I also am keen to see the swift return of authenticated logins for attendees, and not just having to use the 'Legacy' platform, as that's a key one for our big events.

Response from Vevox

Hi Mike,

Thank you for your review. It is great to hear that you have found Vevox easy to use and find the different features elevate your meetings.

Thank you also for your feedback regarding potential improvements. This has been fed back to our team for review, please feel free to contact us if you have any further suggestions or need any support or assistance.

Pedro Z.
  • Industry: Events Services

A great, easy and cheap way to provide interactivity in a meeting

Reviewed on 2020/02/18

We use them when clients ask for an interactive option not too expensive or when they call us for a meeting in the same week and no time for bringing clickers. Also in a showroom to energize it with Vevox instaled in several tablets.

Pros

It's very friendly to program and to teach to program. It is absdolutelu reliable and easy dor set up. I use it in events with 450 users and no wifi, just 3-4G working as web-app. I like I can reuse scheduled questions and surveys and a tablet to receive the questions from the audience. The power point add-in it is very useful and easy to program.

Cons

I think they are working on it but at this moment there isn't scoring questions for quizzes and some clients ask for it. Hope this will arrive soon. They ask customers for feedback and make changes in the app keeping it simple.

Response from Vevox

Hi Pedro,

Thank you for the review. It's nice to hear that you find Vevox to be very simple to use to engage your audiences at events through polling and Q&A.

If you have any product feedback in the future, please do send this through to [email protected] as it's great to continually hear what's important to our users.

Jo H.
  • Used for 1-5 months

Perfect for garnering opinion and discussion in lockdown's virtual meetings.

Reviewed on 2020/05/22

Pros

Colleagues found it easy to download on a separate device to their laptop; whilst as meeting organiser I found the 'single-sign-on' (due to pharma company purchase of licence) easy on my laptop for 'creation' of the meeting and getting the poll questions ready etc. Even uploaded the meeting promotional slide pic to the 'front' so people instantly 'saw' they were in the right meeting. Poll creation is easy with a load of classic poll answers to 'import' so I used these. It was good to have visibility of percentage logged on and answering- when got to 95% happy to close and push the results into a neat table. They could all see this - so worked well. Our employees are always very vociferous and questions started coming in throughout the meeting. Good to see duplicate ideas kept to a minimum by the 'like' vote functionality. Plus my ability to 'hive them off' to an archive once they'd been dealt with - keeping the amount of text to read (when it's on a mobile)down to a minimum. I haven't used the wordcloud or more importantly the survey function yet - but will be excited to try that next, judging by the success of the polls and questions aspect.

Cons

With the questions being less able to be duplicated or kept to a minimum by the 'like' vote functionality, it was a little irritating that the 'most liked' ones didn't 'rise to the top' so to speak

Response from Vevox

Hi Jo,

Thank you for the review. It's great to hear that both yourself and your colleagues have found Vevox easy to use and that you are looking forward to trying out some of our other features.

If you need any assistance with optimizing the functionality of your present view or have any other questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact us via [email protected] or through our website.

Angelee C.

Honest Review about Vevox

Reviewed on 2021/02/22

- Improved employee engagement and audience participation
- Anonymous Q&A and the ability to like/priorities comments is what sets Vevox apart from MS Teams Live events.

Pros

I really enjoy using the PowerPoint add-in, it makes my presentations way more interactive and engaging. The install and set up was very self explanatory and i was able to share this with other employees too. I have nothing but good feedback from my team when i use the install.

Cons

I would like to see the ability to perhaps dislike a comment in a live q&a or flag as inappropriate?

Response from Vevox

Hi Angelee,

Thank you for your review. It is great to hear that you enjoy using our PowerPoint add-in, and that it makes your presentations more interactive and engaging.

Thank you also for your feedback regarding Q&A. We are always looking for ways to continually develop our product and appreciate all feedback from our users.

Adam A.
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Learn itr today, use it tomorrow

Reviewed on 2020/02/18

I run an audience response company, where I frequently take keypads to conferences and events. Taking several keypads abroad can be logistically challenging so when the audience can bring their own devices and use Vevox, it makes life much easier.
Vevox is a great tool for collecting questions and comments at an event. You have the option of sending questions anonymously which in my experience makes people more honest.

Pros

Vevox is very simple to use because it's interface is very intuitive and clearly laid out. It's easy to use for both presenters and audience. Once you are connected to the internet, Vevox doesn't use up much bandwidth. As a result I have never experienced any lagging or delays with connection.
You can use Vevox to ask an audience a range of questions, most commonly used are multiple choice and open ended questions.
You also have the option to run Vevox via your PowerPoint presentations. Your polling/ question slides will then match the slides in the rest of your presentation.

Cons

A couple of additions would be welcome such as the option to add an event agenda. However, Vevox functions are continually being updated.

Response from Vevox

Hi Adam,

Thank you for the review and your feedback. It's great to hear that you find Vevox to be very simple to use and intuitive for live polling and Q&A.

Elaine M.
  • Used for 6-12 months

feedback

Reviewed on 2021/08/17

The main advantage over MS Teams is the ability to submit questions ahead of a meeting and being able to submit them anonymously. The ability to vote on them so the Meeting Organiser can gauge which questions to prioritise is good too and but this feature is also available in MS Teams.

Pros

Like the ability to use both a PC or mobile app to access the software and use it live during a meeting allowing greater engagement with live prioritising of questions via voting from attendees. Questions can be added anonymously allowing greater openness and freedom by attendees to ask questions they may prefer not to put their name to.

Cons

On one occasion, I did confuse the Dashboard link with the Attendee link which meant during the meeting, people were unable to enter questions and they didn't appear anonymously. I had to contact the Helpdesk for assistance. I was unaware I had sent the wrong link. Assistance was immediate and well directed which allowed me to make the change behind the scenes unbeknown to attendees and when asked to submit questions, all were able to and the meeting ran to time, still giving people the opportunity to submit questions and have them answered.

Response from Vevox

Hi Elaine,

Thank you for your review. It is great to hear that you have seen an increase in engagement using Vevox in your meetings, and find that the anonymity feature gives greater freedom to your attendees also.

Carlos H.

used in teaching

Reviewed on 2021/02/10

I use to make lectures interactive and it works. It was easy to implement ant to train people

Pros

i can develop on powerpoint then link in a present

Cons

getting data out is complicated, not much flexibility
Updates are difficult to implement with my organization's patchy support

Response from Vevox

Hi Carlos,

Thank you for your review. It is great to hear that you benefit from Vevox's PowerPoint integration.

Thank you also for your comments regarding extracting reports and support within your organization. If you need any assistance with this, or have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact us via our website.

Karim J.
  • Industry: Oil & Energy
  • Used for 1+ year

Making Virtual Facilitation Engaging and Practical

Reviewed on 2021/08/05

Vevox helps meeting facilitation, training and presentations more engaging while working remotely. It helps a lot for improving interaction with the audience, keeping it inclusive for different personalities.

Pros

My favourite part about Vevox is the PowerPoint add-in. I can add polls and quizzes on the fly! With not too much hassle.

Cons

I can see some UI/UX for facilitators/presenters design that can be improved. The controls while presenting isn't very intuitive.

Response from Vevox

Hi Karim,

Thank you for your review. It is great to hear that your favourite Vevox function is our PowerPoint add-in and that it helps with your meeting facilitation and engaging audiences whilst working remotely.