Qualer

• Industry: Utilities
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Qualer Success

Reviewed on 2020/01/28

Overall the experience with Qualer has been positive and full of business successes produced by more efficient processing of equipment through the laboratory. Training could be improved but that is most likely a concern for the organization rather than a software issue.
I have hope that a company is finally on the market that can allow calibration labs to make strides in efficiency and quality without sacrificing something vital.

Pros

The adaptability of the software to meet the unique requirements of our lab and to be customized for the specific and varied contractual commitments is one of the best attributes with Qualer. Their expansive instrument library and associated uncertainties and specifications for those instruments is amazing.
The software compatibility with our invoicing and flexibility through APIs to connect to virtually all other software applications including Fluke MetCal is another great benefit.

Cons

The challenges of getting everyone trained on the use of the expanded features or the more 'customized' features. The software is very powerful and really works best with a full time on site administrator or facilitator during the first 12-24 months.

Dimitriy G.
  • Industry: Biotechnology

Great process and data management

Reviewed on 2019/05/05

Pros

The software provides great visibility into service business activity, client asset management and highlights opportunities for our clients to improve their asset inventory and management process. The team at Qualer listens to our input so any challenges with the software are resolved within the best time frame Qualer can provide so our we are happy with the product.

Cons

Software is working well for us and continues to evolve based on our requirements.

Dave C.

Qualer review

Reviewed on 2020/05/01

Pros

The user interface is nice & also, as a service provider, the ability to give our customers free access has gone down very well with them.

Lots of data easily available.

Cons

Filtering & reporting could be improved. Most information can be exported to Excel if data analysis is really needed.

Scott B.

Azzur-Qualer Review

Reviewed on 2020/02/17

we are solving a host of problems. we can now provide our customers with instant access to their data, the ability to submit work orders, enter equipment and track status. We have reduced our man hours by 50% when it comes to creating and reviewing certificates. We have yet to unleash the full power of Qualer, but are excited to utilize all of the reporting, trending and data analysis tools.

Pros

The system is configurable, scaleable, and easy to use. The cost is very competitive and the support to this point has been amazing. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] really the entire team have been very responsive and understanding of our business, our needs, and answered all of our questions along the way. We moved from a paper based system and the transition could not have gone more smoothly.

Cons

We have yet to discover anything we don't like about Qualer. This software is amazing.

Andrew B.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Qualer for Calibration Labs

Reviewed on 2020/02/17

I really enjoy using Qualer. I can put in all of my quality documentation, auto-populate uncertainty, set different maintenance programs, customize my customers experience, etc... Great Software!

Pros

This LIMS software is really versatile. If there is something I want it to do, support is always on top of it.

Cons

Setting it up.... I am not great with software but the support team got me through it...

Ksenia K.

All in one place

Reviewed on 2020/05/07

Pros

Easy to use ,access to all your assets, history .

Cons

No real disadvantages.

Joshua B.
  • Industry: Research

Reviewed on 2020/01/28

Pros

The ease of use and the visibility of the assets

Cons

Not being able to filter assets more. Asset users not being able to receive alerts on maintenance due/past due/upcoming.

Carol V.

Maintenance & Safety Support Technician

Reviewed on 2020/01/28

Pros

The tech support has been good and the support tab is nice to be able to go in and look to see how you do things.

Cons

It seems like there are several steps when you have to set up something for service requests for yearly or 6 month PM's, calibrations or verifications. I think less steps would be better.

Sophia G.

Qualer for Service Management

Reviewed on 2020/10/08

Pros

I love how easy it is to track everything down to the smallest details. The ability to know exactly when equipment is due for calibration without all the excel spreadsheets is incredible. Not to mention audit readiness!

Cons

Getting everyone trained up but it is well worth it!

James B.

My experience with Qualer

Reviewed on 2019/04/25

Pros

I have never been told no. If I ask for a change it happens. Most of the time its changed before I hang up the phone.

Cons

I have only used Qualer for 6 months. As of now I can't tell you any cons.