Showing 21 reviews of 11

Mobilize

We help organizations manage events and recruit volunteers.

Showing 21 reviews of 11
Julien G.

MobilizeAmerica Review

Reviewed on 2020/01/30

Pros

-I love that it's so easy for people to add their organizing events!
- Adding your own branding is great
- Lots of different organizing events on it

Cons

- Needs a better way to search through events
- Filtering can improve

Response from MobilizeAmerica

Thanks for the review, Julien! Will share your feedback with our Product and Success teams. Always helpful to hear from a current user!

Nora W.

Less effort, more signups!

Reviewed on 2020/12/17

Love it! Makes my life so much easier as an admin of a campaign. As a user, I can easily find the perfect volunteer opportunity. This platform rocks.

Pros

All of the recruitment features - promotions, bring-a-friend, sign up for more shifts, SMS follow up. Mobilize events are so easy to set up and do most of the work for you. You end up doing less work but get more attendance at your event.

Cons

There is really only one thing that bugs me. When I am filtering for a particular kind of event I have to do extra steps to figure out if I should search with "type" or "tag" or both. For example, if I want to filter just phone banks, but the campaign we are promoting didn't list the event's "type" as a phone bank but DID "tag" it as a phone bank - it is frustrating to figure out if I should filter by type or tags when other campaigns might list the type but not tag it. So I just have to do extra work to figure out how to filter the events - this happened to be as a user, too, before I was an admin on a campaign in Mobilize and figured out how to make it work! Otherwise, Mobilize is really easy to use.

Meg D.

Mobilize America Review

Reviewed on 2020/03/09

Pros

I personally have used Mobilize America across various professional roles but my favorite thing about the tool is the ease of use! It makes people use it with confidence given how user friendly and adaptable it is. The software is also supported by such a strong team of customer support -- the client success team goes our of their way to make their clients feel comfortable and heard and it's really refreshing!

Cons

No major cons come to mind here -- whenever I discover something that could be improved, I open a dialogue with the team at Mobilize and they are very conducive to hearing the issue and working with me on a way through it.

Jason B.
  • Industry: Political Organization

Mobilize makes our work possible!

Reviewed on 2020/02/11

Pros

Mobilize is an incredibly intuitive, easy-to-use platform whose ease-of-use empowers literally thousands more volunteers to take action across the country. They are always adding new features without cluttering the user interface. And that's why our organization, Field Team 6, has been able to spread across the country, registering 18,000 progressive voters in 9 battleground states so far.

Cons

The cost was prohibitive at first for a grassroots startup–so we spoke to the Mobilize team, and they were able to immediately lower it enough to make it accessible!

Response from MobilizeAmerica

Thanks, Jason! We're so proud to support Field Team 6's mission.

Chris B.
  • Industry: Political Organization

MobilizeAmerice will improve your campaign!!!

Reviewed on 2020/02/05

Pros

The team at Mobilize America makes everything from purchase to shut as smooth as humanly possible. They help train users, troubleshoot any issues and show results in a digestible way.

Cons

Nothing about this product was bad or difficult in any way.

Response from MobilizeAmerica

Thanks so much for your feedback, Chris! We're so glad that Mobilize has helped advance Common Good's mission.

Kassandra A.

Organizing with Mobilize

Reviewed on 2020/01/30

Pros

I like that it makes it easy for people to see what events are near them

Cons

It can be a little difficult to understand for people just getting familiar with it

Response from MobilizeAmerica

Thanks for the feedback, Kassandra!

Sheamanti H.

Sheamanti’s Review

Reviewed on 2020/01/30

Love Mobilize, has changed and helped the way we’ve done organizing in our organizations

Pros

How easy the software is to use and we love the integration to our events website.

Cons

The onboarding process for county parties. The lack of social meta data flexibility.

Response from MobilizeAmerica

Thanks, Sheamanti. We appreciate Texas Dems' partnership. Will share your feedback with our Product and Success teams!

Allie G.
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Mobilize is great, and the customer support is even better

Reviewed on 2020/02/04

Pros

Ease of use, customer support, VAN sync!

Cons

Doesn't have a filtering option to restrict to members only

Response from MobilizeAmerica

Thanks, Allie! We love working with NEA.

James M.
  • Industry: Research

Simple to use

Reviewed on 2020/02/05

Pros

It is very easy to add and delete events.

Cons

I wish I could have more control over the emails and text messages that are sent out to remind people about events.

Response from MobilizeAmerica

Thanks for the feedback, James! Our product team will add to the roadmap.

Jessalyn R.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

A volunteer-first tool that works at any scale

Reviewed on 2020/02/10

MobilizeAmerica is the only off-the-shelf tool in the game that puts volunteers first and designs an experience that I'm proud to point people to -- I think of them as a partner in community organizing, as leaders who are focused on not only making my organization successful, but in getting more people engaged in important work.

Pros

I love the MobilizeAmerica tools so much that it's tough to narrow down all the reasons, but it ultimately boils down to these key points:
- The tool is super easy to use for everyone involved -- whether that's a community organizer, a digital strategist, or a first-time volunteer
- They create a holistic experience for volunteers that goes beyond searching for and signing up for events -- and they're always thinking about how to optimize that experience so that it's both easy/fun for the volunteer, and maximizes their conversions, re-shifts, etc.
- They're always working to improve their tools, are super responsive to customer feedback, and keep users in the loop on their roadmap so we can grow and scale together

Cons

The only drawback to the MobilizeAmerica software is that it's not super conducive to outside-the-box uses -- e.g. if you want to harness their features for your own slightly different purposes other than what it's built for, it's almost too customized to do that successfully.

Response from MobilizeAmerica

Thanks for the review, Jessalyn!

Brittany S.

Mobilize Review

Reviewed on 2020/01/30

Gamechanger for our organization.

Pros

Ease of use. Multiple departments can easily use this tool to accomplish their goals.

Cons

Search functionality on the backend. Ability to search promoted organizations by not promoted, state, and type would be super helpful. Ability to add fundraising events via actblue api -- or even mobilize ticketed fundraising events system.

Response from MobilizeAmerica

Thanks for the great review, Brittany. Appreciate the ideas for new product capabilitiesthey're on our roadmap!