Showing 8 reviews of 4

Cluetivity

Gamification tool for businesses and teams

Showing 8 reviews of 4
Dino P.

Excellent service!

Reviewed on 2020/01/22

Beside our main bussines we decided to cooperate with Cluetivity to offer something new on our market and we are very happy with it. If we knew about them earlier we would cooperate much before.
We look forward to new games!

Pros

The best thing is that their team is always up to help you.
Any question, help, advice is solved in minutes.

Cons

Maybe on a first sight it can look hard to catch. But after some time spent on it becomes piece of cake.

Response from Life Action Games

Thank you for being our partner!
We're looking forward to working with you and growing alongside you year after year.

Nicoleta N.
  • Industry: Events Services

Cluetivity Remote Game Operatin Mindfall and Project Pegasus

Reviewed on 2020/06/07

My experience with Cluetivity lasts for almost 2 years and I always received their support when I was in trouble. On the Romanian market, the product was a novelty that brought us many beautiful surprises.
Thanks to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], my partner who takes care of Romaina!

Pros

The product is very easy to use, it is very clearly structured. When we started using it, our work was a lot easier when we wanted to create new routes.
It is a very well thought out product!

Cons

Integration into my business system was easy to do and I could even talk about high compatibility between our companies.

Daniel S.
  • Industry: Entertainment
  • Used Other for Free Trial

Spies and AR and Fun

Reviewed on 2019/10/04

A totally fun experience and the ability to share that experience with a small group of friends. Cool concept overall!

Pros

Do you remember the old board game Scotland Yard? Cluetivity reminds me of a real life version of that game. It's a real-world adventure requiring logic and literally moving around your city. It was a blast to try.

Cons

There's to much to dislike. I suppose sometimes to was 'glitchy' when I was in areas without good cell service, but of course that's not the fault of the software.

Response from Life Action Games

Thank you for your review. Your feedback is important to us!
Cluetivity doesn't require a live internet connection to fully operate/run during gameplay, since all the contents can be pre-loaded on the iPad. We'd love for you to experience the game without glitches, therefore we'd like to offer you a Free Customizable Demo to play at your location.
Feel free to get in touch with us at [email protected] so we can arrange this for you. - Lu form Cluetivity

Shay R.
  • Industry: Entertainment

The World's Most Powerful AR technology

Reviewed on 2019/10/10

Amazing experience and so much fun for guests.

Pros

The opportunities to customize are amazing.

Cons

It can be hard for users to understand how to play in the beginning.

Response from Life Action Games

Thanks for your significant review and input. We're continuously working on improving the features of our stories to provide our partner and end-user the best game experience in town and the world ;)