Reveal(x)

4,3 (3)
Cloud-based network detection and response solution

5/5

Filter by

Matthew L.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees
  • Used for 1-5 months

Implementing with high expectations

Reviewed on 2018/05/04

We are hoping to be able to get reports both by application and by customer for availability and usage trends.

Pros

We are just now implementing ExtraHop now even though we purchased it a while back. I have been very impressed with how easy it is to set up, even though it is extremely configurable.

Cons

If it could be easier to start using from a 30,000 foot perspective that would be great. So far I haven't had too much time to spend on configuration, but some of the configurations have me a little intimidated.

• Industry: Banking
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Incredible visibility

Reviewed on 2018/09/07

Amazing tool for troubleshooting. We are eliminating the fingerpointing between us and vendors/other departments who say "It's your network". Extrahop gives us the details to take back and show exactly where the problem is occurring rather than just guessing or going off of a hunch.

Pros

Extrahop gives us very good visibility to troubleshoot application issues better than anything else we've seen. Packets don't lie!

Cons

Expensive, and set up is time consuming.

Damian A.

Extrahop review

Reviewed on 2017/05/17

Pros

I like that it is easy to use. I also like the view of the interface; very cool. It also has many function abilities.

Cons

There isn't much to not like about it except for price. That is the only thing that makes it difficult. Wish it was more cost effective.