Neural Designer

Machine learning software for building neural network models

4,9
Omondi P.
Industry: Research

Great Analytic Tool

Reviewed on 2018/12/17

It is very easy to use and analyses data efficiently by utilizing resources in parallel

Pros

It has a simple interface and various tools for data analysis and conducting a predictive analysis. Has various tutorials that help the user to understand every part of the analysis process. The application can also handle big data and analyze them at a very high speed.

Cons

The developers did not integrate a cloud-based system, meaning that users can not use it in cloud. The license can be used in more than one device

Rafael B.

EXCELLENT TEACHING AND DATA ANALYSIS TOOL THAT INVOLVE PREDICTION

Used Other for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2018/03/23

Very high yields associated with a decrease in calculation time, especially for problems with high volumes of data and complexity, which merit the use of a tool of this caliber and power.

Pros

Incredible simplicity of its interface and its use in general.
Excellent presentation of the results of the analyzes.
Very high performance and processing speed.
Particularly I have used it in parameter optimization problems, with excellent results.

Cons

Impossibility of using it in the cloud
Allow the license to be used on more than one computer.
That there be free licenses for teachers, for strictly academic purposes.

Enrique E.
Industry: Computer Software

my personal opinion of this neural network software

Reviewed on 2016/09/28
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

Its use is really easy and it analyze the data very fast using resources in parallel.

Cons

More licence options, like net floating licences. Now the licence is attached to a single computer.

Huang Y.

Very Usefull Deep Learning Tool

Reviewed on 2016/11/30

I'm a college student,major in Quantitative Economics,which often need some Econometric Model to support our study. My teacher once told me,there is a useful software called neuraldesigner.So I tried to search on the website, and find it. I use your software to predict the temperature of our province in the beginning,and I found the accuracy rate increased by 20 percent.Then I use it to predict stocks data and some tests of Quantitative Trading .I found neuraldesigner is a very powerful tool for Deep Learning.During my use of your software'thank you very much for your team has given me great supports. Now, I'm using your software doing my diploma project. I sincerely hope that if you can free for students.I think that will bring more people to find the beauty of your software.And I am looking forward to your new products.Thank you!

Pablo M.

An indispensable tool for predictive analytics

Reviewed on 2016/11/24

After some months of using Neural Designer, it has become an essential tool in several predictive analytics projects in which I am working. It has a clear interface that allows you from the first moment to perform a data analysis without any knowledge about programming. Also, Neural Designer presents several examples and a lot of tutorials that help you to understand every part of the analysis. In addition, the high speed of the analysis combined with the big amount of data that it can manage makes it and ideal tool for professional data analysis.

Pros

Clear interface, easy to use and good presentation of the results.

Cons

Not having cloud.

Serikzhan A.

Very usefull for prediction and analisys needs

Reviewed on 2016/11/15

My work relation with data analisys and prediction. I used a lot of programs for this needs and most of programs has a difficult interface - it is problem for people who doesn't know programing language and it is difficult for understanding. Neural Designer is very usefull program because of simple interface and many tools for data analisys. Neural Disiner is created for consumers! There are a lot of functions to make a better prediction models. I like it!

Pros

Simple interface

Cons

I would like to use it free for students

Fernando G.
Industry: Computer Software

Great software with great performance

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2017/02/13

I have been using Neural Designer for two years and it has been very helpful to modelize some problems that I have dealed in my studies. The great advantage of this software is the easy usability of it graphical interface and the impresive performance analyzing data. It uses a nearly perfect paralellizations to speed up the calculations, even with a simple desktop computer.

Brek W.

Great product, great support!

Reviewed on 2017/01/12

I've been using Neural Designer for just over 6 months. It has become a critical piece of my technology development process and I couldn't be happier with it's performance and the support I've received from these folks. The software is quite intuitive and makes it possible to generate complex predictive analytic models within minutes. Great for both those that are just getting started in predictive analytics and those that have been doing it for years!

Javier P.
Industry: Primary/Secondary Education
Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Good software for data scientific

Reviewed on 2016/10/01
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Easy to use and technically complete. It is ideal for professional scientific data. This program is very useful for university professor concerned about big data.

Monica M.
Industry: Research

A great predictive analytics tool

Reviewed on 2016/11/05

I have been using Neural Designer for several engineering predictive analytics projects. Its interface makes extremely easy the clean up of the data and the choice of the neural network technique. The software can fit more than 1000 million data in the 16GB RAM memory of my workstation. But what makes really unique this software is its deployment features. One can export in programming languages such as Python and R the analytic expression of the resulting function. A great tool!

Deployment features
Open source engine

Cons

I would like to use it in cloud