Showing 4 reviews of 2

Synzi

HIPAA-compliant video, secure messaging & RPM platform

4 /5 (2 reviews) Write a Review!

4 /5
Showing 4 reviews of 2
Heather D.
  • Industry: Mental Health Care

Synzi Review

Reviewed on 2020/09/25

Synzi enables me to connect with a diverse clientele ranging from rural to city locations. I can count on Synzi as a virtual care platform and feel confident in the customer service support.

Pros

Synzi is an efficient user-friendly HIPAA compliant virtual care platform that enables me to connect with patients in various geographic locations. I can rely on Synzi, which enables me to focus on psychological treatment with patients hour after hour without getting bogged down with technological glitches.

Cons

Sometimes after updates, my patients have difficulty logging in to Synzi, so I inform them to log out and back in after an update, much like restarting their computers after a computer update.

Response from Synzi

Thank you Dr. Dermyer for sharing your experiences with SynziMD. We are honored to support your practice and your patients with our virtual care and telehealth platform.

Carrie F.

review

Reviewed on 2020/07/31

works well for our outreach telehealth clinic

Pros

the product is easy to use when it works

Cons

We struggle with getting it connected at times. Could easily be user error, but we did need our IT department involved numerous time when we first started using it

Response from Synzi

Hi Carrie, thank you for sharing your experience! We are committed to delivering a user-friendly experience for all users and we were happy to work with your IT department and quickly resolve the issue. Thank you for your review and your continued caring and supportive work with patients.