WebinarNinja

Now you can run professional webinars without the headaches.

4,4
4,5
4,1
4,4
4,5
Leland B.
Industry: Civil Engineering
Company size: Self Employed

I've been involved with webinar software for almost a decade and WebinarNinja is growing up!

Reviewed on 2019/10/01

I love what the team has put together and their customer service is bar none. Representative is always out teaching others how to use the system, which is definitely a plus for the rookies. I just haven't had the time to use it much since my purchase of the lifetime package when WebinarNinja was first announced in beta!

I'll be using this software for years to come! Can't wait to see what else they add as features in the future!

Pros

- Presents Very Professionally with great follow-up features
- Ability to do LIVE, Evergreen or Hybrid webinars
- Ease of Use

Cons

- Could use a few more integrations
- Duplicating the Webinar didn't duplicate the offers attached to the webinar (is this fixed?)
- Had some glitchy live streaming issues between desktop sharing and camera (fixed?)

Claudia S.

Well developed over time

Used Other for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2019/08/07

Always very friendly and helpful. Certain developments took a long time and I had to dodge, which was a pity.

Pros

I grew up with Webinininja. As with allm the beginning is bumpy ... but the customer service has always been great

Cons

It was unstable at the beginning, the webinars broke off in the middle and I did not come to my own event anymore.Unfortunately I can not stream on Facebook

Response from WebinarNinja

Hi Claudia!

Thank you for your review and for being with us along the way!

I appreciate your kind words about our support staff- they really do a fantastic job!

We've come a long way since the start and you should find great stability with your webinars now. The FB stream is a request we've received and are looking to include it on our roadmap.

As a member keep an eye out for those features releases as well as invitations to our ongoing, free webinars by our CEO, Omar, where you can see WebinarNinja in action.

Thanks again Claudia - we appreciate you!

Likelihood to recommend: 6.0/10

Yann I.
Industry: Online Media
Company size: Self Employed

A very solid webinar hosting solution!

Reviewed on 2019/09/26

WebinarNinja allows me to educate my community, as well as prospects and new audiences, in an automated one-to-many fashion.

Additionally, I can use it to host live WN to strengthen the 'Know, Like and Trust' factor, showcase my expertise and promote my products and services.

Pros

The impressive suite of features, which includes the ability to create and host different types of webinars, as well as the UX and the fact that the WebinarNinja team keeps working on and improving the tool.

The WN fast support is the icing on the cake!

Cons

The setup of automated webinars would need the feature, which is a available in other webinar platforms, to make the webinar available for instant access or on a specific date & time (e.g. 10am in the time zone of each attendee, regardless of where he/she is. If his/her time zone is EDT, then it would be 10am EDT. If, on the other hand, his/her time zone is PDT, then it would be 10am PDT).

At the moment, it isn't possible to do this in WebinarNinja but it's possible with other webinar tools.

Allura A.
Company size: Self Employed

Webinar Ninja allows even tech challenged me to create webinars

Reviewed on 2019/10/16

I created an internet show with this. The software helped me wrap it up in a neat package, making access to it easy for my viewers. Since then I've done a few live webinars. It let me upload slides and have a chat window. Any shortfall in my experience, I put down to my own tech challenges, but the software and the team help me get past those to make it look like I know what I'm doing with it!

Pros

That I was able to actually get it done and come out with a product that worked! The customer service team helped me so much when I got started a few years ago and they are always there for me. With your help I learned to upload videos, do a live webinar and use the chat feature. I've been able to keep track of who attends my events's, etc. The software walks you through the process and it's easy to follow. I haven't used it for a while, but I know that when I get back to it soon that I'll be able to pick up where I left off.

Cons

When I started, it was all a puzzle. The instructions were clear, but I still got confused. The confusion was not Webinar Ninja's fault, but customer service happily helped me figure out what I needed to do. I didn't particularly like that my viewers had to sign in a couple of times, but that may have already been worked out.

Response from WebinarNinja

Hi Allura!

Thank you so much for your review! Our team is thrilled to hear your feedback. Especially the support team as they really do pride themselves being the best at what they do!

Love having you as a member! Thank you and keep rocking!

COO & Co-Founder

Darren W.

Great Introductory Webinar Software with Friendly Help

Used Other for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2019/08/28

This was the first time I had created and hosted global webinars with a host in another country.
The help and guides to get started and get the most out of the software was really helpful as was the customer service who offered to jump on a call to assist or review a test webinar for quality purposes.

I did manage to launch a global webinar but seriously under estimated the amount of work needed. I wanted to do more but need to allow a lot more time to plan them out.

Pros

Customer service is fantastic and there's loads of help and support guides to get started easily.

Cons

There were a couple of times the sound was tricky to manage using a USB microphone on a Mac as it cut the sound out. The internet connection seemed to affect the delay and sound quality randomly which made it difficult to setup a webinar. I had to manually connect to my router even though have fast speed internet wifi.

I think what might help users in the future is some indicators to let the user know if wifi signal is weak or explaining how to connect equipment such as mics.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Bill D.
Industry: Writing & Editing
Company size: Self Employed

A Must have Product for businesses doing Webinars!

Reviewed on 2020/12/12

The best, the software works perfect for delivering webinars. Like I said, I am huge fan!

Pros

I love this product. And what I love most is how they have kept honoring and honoring their members. I bought a life-time subscription years ago and every update they do to the software I keep getting that update. I mean what company does that? Thank you, you have a loyal customer for life! The software is easy to use, easy to create and now they have on-demand webinars that's a dream!

Cons

It has some growing to do still, I think it is a big clunky in some areas, but nothing that I don't highly recommend! I would like more landing page templates, little bit more integrations.

Response from WebinarNinja

Hi Bill!

Thank you so much for your review! We appreciate hearing what we can improve and of course the things you love too, so we can do more of that :)

We are definitely going to add more templates to the current library of Registration and Thank You Page templates and you'll be seeing some other general enhancements in the app real soon too!

Thanks again and keep crushing it with those webinars!

Co-Founder, WebinarNinja

Noam S.
Industry: Education Management
Company size: Self Employed

You won't find a better deal

Used Monthly for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2019/08/21

Webinar Ninja is the platform that helps me best to help my clients and users at scale.
If your business is to help others reach their goals - Webinar Ninja is the tool for you.

Pros

Webinar Ninja is the best solution for your webinar simply because it works- No hassle, no problems, instant plug and play, analytics, easily add team members to co-host or co-manage the webinar, compatibility with all OS's - they have it all + the easiest to use interface.

I've used the best Webinar software in the past and they're all 90% to the most - This one goes the extra mile to make the 100%.

Cons

- I'd like a 'pay as you go' pricing plan.
- In the analytics, don't only show who joined and when, but also who left and when.

Yetunde S.

Insane Upgrades

Reviewed on 2019/08/07

Overall i enjoy the software. I always recommend it and will be using it more this quarter.

Pros

I liked the upgrades they just keep getting better. The option to add videos, the academy now and so many perks i love it.

Cons

It's not intuitive. If you haven't logged in, in a while you may forget how to set up a webinar. That means watching the how to video again. Time gone.

Jim S.
Company size: Self Employed

WebinarNinja: Ninja or not quite?

Reviewed on 2019/09/26

Overall WebinarNinja has been a great company to work with. I find value in their product. They have been fairly responsive to my concerns and assure me that they are looking at them for future releases.

Pros

When I found this software I was looking for a browser-based webcast system. This product fits the bill. I like that fact that they are constantly working on improving the product, and it has come a long way. I like the versatility in the options for different types of webinars.

Cons

The biggest con for me is that in previous versions I was able to embed Vimeo videos in the automated webinars, with the newer versions I am limited to YouTube-hosted videos or the videos of webinars recorded by WebinarNinja. I do not like hosting my videos on YouTube. The other main issue is that I have had many scammers registering for my webinars, repeatedly with no way to eliminate that problem.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Mikael H.
Industry: Financial Services

Great way to grow your readership!

Reviewed on 2019/09/27

Webinar Ninja has been one of my pillars in regard to my growth strategy. I not only generate sales, but I also growth my readership.

Pros

You can setup a webinar within a few minutes and everything has been thought for you. You can integrate your own emails, present your powerpoint slides and shift to sharing your screen with a few clicks. Their customer support is truly awesome (fast and reliable).

Cons

While this has been improved since I started using it, the image quality is not always "perfect". Customer service has been quite helpful running tests and everything thought.

Sara P.

Amazing

Reviewed on 2020/04/30

Easy to look at, easy to use, very informative, clean descriptions of everything you need help with an about the product itself. Fantastic customer service there when needed!!

Pros

It’s just what I needed, and didn’t cost a fortune to obtain. It had everything in 1 package so I didn’t have to upgrade to a super expensive package like other carriers.The quality is great, it’s easy to navigate, use for not just myself but my clients as!

Cons

There isn’t anything this far that I dislike so extra bonus!

Tanya H.

Quick and Easy

Reviewed on 2020/12/08

Webinar Ninja has been adding features throughout my time (2+ years) with them and I appreciate their communication and the fact they help me, help my clients.

Pros

Integrates seamlessly with my CRM, Easy to set up and start, and support articles are comprehensive and support chat is helpful when needed. I am not tech proficient and I was able to host live webinars with ease and swiftness.

Cons

Because, I rarely use technology, I don't have a list of cons. This does what I need it to do.

Response from WebinarNinja

Hey Tanya!

So great to know that we're able to deliver a fast and easy experience for you! We'll continue to double down on this in 2021.

It's a pleasure to serve you and your business needs - keep those amazing webinars going!

Co-Founder, WebinarNinja

Aj P.
Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

Simple, Scalable, Effective

Reviewed on 2020/05/09

Pros

We love how it encompasses so many features in one website: monetization of live-streaming, on-demand streaming with "automatic" live-streams, simple access for attendees and more.

Cons

The only thing I could say is their customer service takes about 24 hours but the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has promised they are working on this (and honestly they are getting slammed because of COVID).

Matthew D.
Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Outstanding!

Reviewed on 2019/08/14

Pros

Very easy to use for such feature-rich software! Never any issues, regardless of audience size! AMAZING personalized customer support! Fun and easy-to-use software lets you focus on the your customers and your message, not the software!

Also love the options available - live, automated, series, hybrid...so easy to create and manage exactly what you want to communicate in your webinars!

Cons

No cons to speak of. Frequent free updates quickly take care of any compatibility or usability issues.

Ilissa G.
Industry: E-Learning

Love WebinarNinja!

Reviewed on 2019/10/01

It makes bringing my classes to the masses super easy!

Pros

I love WebinarNinja for it's ease of use. I can literally have a webinar up and running in mere minutes. It's also super easy for attendees to navigate.

Cons

I don't really have any negatives to say. There was one random time where it got stuck in a weird screen sharing situation, where it said it was screen sharing, but it wasn't. Only happened once, so no big deal.

Nick P.
Industry: Writing & Editing

Really simple to use with all the features I need

Reviewed on 2019/10/04

Pros

It's super easy to use. I like to focus on content and delivery and WebinarNinja helps me do that without worrying about being a TechNinja. I can just focus on my attendees.

Cons

I've been a user for a long time. Years. So I've grown alongside it. Years ago, it used a new technology that only worked on certain browsers and devices. So, I had to educate people on how to attend my sessions. But that's not an issue anymore.

Tony W.

Works as advertised

Reviewed on 2019/07/17

The idea was to offer assistance to multiple clients at once via group sessions. The idea was there though the was more work to be done on the advertising side. I'd prefer if that was included in the service, the ability to set up sales funnels from within. There is minimal there for this and I could sync it with external pages but I wanted an all in one interface. Maybe I want too much but that is what I sought

Pros

Simple to use. Without looking at instructionals I figured out the interface and how to customise and use everything

Cons

Adobe functions were not available on all webinar types. I wanted pre-recorded webinars to have the option of replay for a few days. I had to go to tech support to be told it's unavailable on that type. Wasn't clear in what I saw.

Response from WebinarNinja

Hi Tony!

Appreciate you taking the time to review WebinarNinja!

I'm not sure what you're looking for in regards to Adobe functions...

If you'd like, please reach out to support and we can help you out there!

Glad to hear you like the interface, I'll let our designers know :)

Thanks again Tony!

Cheers,

Tim T.

Best Webinar Software I’ve Used

Reviewed on 2019/08/22

They are so generous with their customer support to the point they have created a training portal

Pros

There have been a few major upgrades that has made this software one of the best in class. So easy to use as a host and attendee

Cons

The major issue of this software was resolved around a year ago so no nothing

Sean G.
Industry: Hospital & Health Care

Don't fall for the great sales pitch the follow up S..ks

Reviewed on 2020/04/18

the customer service is lip service they say how sorry they are for the issues I'm ha=ving but really have no clue as how to fix the problems, will say were working on it then it's fixed and then the same problem the next time I try to do a webinar or something worse

Pros

The sales pitch everything else from there has been mostly a nightmare. From getting dropped, not being able to get back on when I was hosting but my co-host were still there, to features not working at all like share my screen did then it didn't. freezing up , signing in and taking 10 min or more to be able to after webinar was supposed to start, and more

Cons

So far just about everything since with every webinar I have done just about there has been an issue with cohost not being able to get in, to screens going black and the list goes on

Response from WebinarNinja

Hi Sean,

Nicole here. I am sorry in the end we were not a good fit for your needs and you had an unhappy experience.

We will take this opportunity to improve and do better.

Wishing you the best with your future webinars.

Co-Founder & COO

Likelihood to recommend: 0.0/10

Jessica M.

Great Customer Service

Used Other for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2019/08/08

It was good to work with. We did not have any webinar experience and we managed to get a few out.

Pros

It was always easy to reach someone with questions, or find a previously written article about something you were working on. Product was easy to use.

Cons

I wish the email templates would save for all webinars, so you don't have to edit them every time.

Response from WebinarNinja

Hi Jessica!

Thank you so much for letting us know that you got started easily with your webinars with WebinarNinja!

Did you know that you can save the emails for all webinars? I'm sure our support team can help you with that if you reach out to them [email protected]

Wishing you great success with all your future webinars!

CO-founder & COO

Ian M.
Industry: Financial Services

Great All-In-One Solution

Used Monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2019/07/17

I am much more likely to use and realize the value of using webinars in my marketing strategy.

Pros

I like the intuitive flow of setting up my webinars. It took a little effort and some trial and error to get it all locked in the first few times, but now everything is very smooth and familiar. I like the fact that my webinar is automatically recorded and that I get a link I can easily share and post.

Cons

I am a little old-school so I like to have a help service where I can call in and get someone to talk to, but now that I am comfortable with the platform, that is less important to me.

Response from WebinarNinja

Hello Ian!

Thanks so much for leaving your review about WebinarNinja.

We don't have phone support at the moment but your feedback is noted! Our support team is round the clock via chat and email and they're a very patient bunch happy to walk through any process.

But it seems like you're totally in the swing of things with your webinar flow now! *high five* :)

Thanks again Ian!

Yolanda H.
Industry: Management Consulting

Ever evolving platform

Reviewed on 2019/12/13

smooth sailing for 4 years now, looking forward to future updates.

Pros

Easy to use, the platform is continuously​ improving with new features and upgrades allowing my business to progress with the platform as well

Cons

not much to dislike about webinar ninja, compatibility​ with other platforms would be nice but zapier fixes that.

Response from WebinarNinja

Hello Yolanda!

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how WebinarNinja has been working for you.

Your feedback inspires us to keep improving for members just like you!

We're also really excited about the upcoming feature updates in 2020 too. Can't wait to share them with you. :)

Thanks again!

co-founder WebinarNinja

Nancy G.

My All-In-One Solution For Webinars

Reviewed on 2019/10/09

Pros

That it has ALl the moving pieces to create a webinar even for technically challenges users like me. Templates, Emails, Time-zones, User training, and excellent customer support.

Cons

Can't think of anything right now except the option to have multiple language interface?

Adam K.
Industry: Insurance

Great Webinar Software

Used Other for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2019/12/18

I purchased webinar ninja a few years ago and really like the UI. They've made it extremely easy to use and set up.

Pros

Webinar Ninja is super easy to use. I love how fast it is to set up a webinar and all of the options to make an evergreen, live, or even hybrid webinar.

Cons

Honestly I think its really solid. I don't think I have a single complaint!

Vaughan O.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

New to webinars but WebinarNinja made it easy

Reviewed on 2020/05/07

I used to market my training through live events / workshops. I have now moved those events online.

Pros

The initial offer was beter than any other webinar software company. So far customer support has also be extremely good. I have also found it extremely easy to use and was able to run 6 webinars in the trail period to test it out.

Cons

The only thing I don't like about the software is all the scroll bars in the email notification setup page. As a marketer, I wish that there was also a field in the sign-up form for an attendees mobile number. I know that I could boost attendee rates if I could send out a reminder sms and not just emails.