Coviu

Video consultation platform for healthcare providers

Dianne K.

Easy and convenient

Reviewed on 2021/01/08

The support is fantastic. The ease of use and the flexibility of what to use it on and how is just brilliant. No need to download anything for clients.

Pros

That it is simple to use. That I can send a link to a client and they an use it on any device and its the same link each time

Cons

I don't use it as much as I had hoped, so not sure if it is cost effective.

Julian W.
  • Industry: Mental Health Care

Great product, my telehealth solution.

Reviewed on 2020/07/08

A professional confidential solution to telehealth video sessions with clients.

Pros

I like its many features, including a waiting room for clients.

Cons

I sometimes have connection problems but I think that is my internet connection not the software.

Allison B.

Coviu for pelvic floor physiotherapy

Reviewed on 2020/06/29

TeleHealth has become a new way of life for us in Physiotherapy and I think we will continue to offer it long term.
It is stable, easy and comprehensive.
I wish I could use it in my public hospital work too.

Pros

Ease of use for therapist and patient
Screen share
Downloadable documents on the patient end

Cons

I’m not sure why the patient has to take a picture of the self as they connect. This could be an unnecessary step. Otherwise it is seamless. Some patients are fine with that though, but some baulk.

Brett P.

COVIU review

Reviewed on 2020/08/03

Very pleased with the product and have recommended to many of my colleagues. All of my team are now using COVIU and have positive experiences as well.

Pros

Product is simple to use and integrate with my clinical software system. No need to ask the client to download any software, simply send the link from my calendar reminder and the client can enter the meeting waiting room. Also enjoy using the whiteboard feature - very helpful.

Cons

No major concerns, although occasionally the connection was interrupted but didn't impair the meeting.

Vijaya M.
  • Industry: Mental Health Care

Great medical software for psychology and psychiatry practices

Reviewed on 2020/06/29

Coviu is particularly useful for my clientele. It is easy to use and relatively secure - compared to other similar software programmes

Pros

As a clinician, I find the product very easy to use. I quite like the electronic whiteboard feature. The video quality is crisp and clear.

Cons

An occasional problem occurs with connectivity but i think that is due to problems with faulty or unstable internet connections. Not sure how to access the Halaxy calendar/schedule simultaneously with Coviu to organise new appointments with clients.

Shelley M.

Extremely happy with Coviu.

Reviewed on 2020/10/10

Excellent Telehealth platform allowing me to assess and treat using the McKenzie method of physiotherapy. Allows clients to treat themselves once they know the correct movement and/or exercise to follow based on a thorough assessment. Allows clients to realise they do not always requiring hands on techniques to become pain free.

Pros

Ease of use (email link) and great video quality. The tools are very useful for exercise prescription and allow me to provide clients with something tangible to take away from the appointment. These tools also make it easier to follow up on progress and compliance. Sharing files enables us to get patients to complete outcome measures which are useful for monitoring progress. The security seems to be greater than others on the market.

Cons

The name! Too much of a COvid 19 reminder.

David A.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Coviu Impressed

Reviewed on 2020/06/29

Pros

- Quick and easy to setup.
- Very easy to utilise.
- Great features eg sharing documents.
- hardware agnostic.

Cons

- Some clients need to receive scheduled appointments via SMS rather than email.
- great to have more than 4 people in a conversation.

Raymond M.

Useful medical Telehealth Solution

Reviewed on 2020/07/18

It has proven useful to use COVIU during the recent COVID crisis, especially when consulting with rural patients where travel is difficult or undesirable. I will retain it for use in the same patients where their condition is suitable for Telehealth.

Pros

Easy to use software, and the ability to screen share means I can show mini "tutorials" or slide shows to patients online while talking. It is quite simple for patients to connect without having to download special software. While there is no "password" to join meetings, the fact the administrator has to allow a person to join means it remains secure.

Cons

There seem to limits to screen sharing Powerpoint slides as tutorials unless both parties are using the same web browser, but converting any shared documents to a pdf before use overcomes this limitation.

Dr john B.

COVIU is critical in clinical practice

Reviewed on 2020/06/29

Coviu made the process of transitioning to regular tele-health and executive coaching so very easy.

Pros

As someone who is very relational, I was surprised how well tele-health works in clinical practice.

Cons

No 'cons'...provides me with all I need.

Ralph S.

Coviu in orthopaedic practice

Reviewed on 2020/10/11

Very good

Pros

intuitive to use, nice simple, attractive layout, share screen and annotate real time with patient

Cons

some connection problems occasionally but more likely due to poor internet in remote regions than due to the application itself.

Linda B.
  • Used Other for 6-12 months

Telehealth for private practitioner

Reviewed on 2020/10/09

Pros

It was easy to use. I like that I can send an email to a client with a time and length of consult.

Cons

The picture quality was not great at times, but that was probably the internet and not the platform.

Elizabeth N.
  • Industry: Individual & Family Services
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

COVIU excellent value

Reviewed on 2020/06/29

Being able to continue supporting my client base

Pros

Two screens, one of the client and one of myself.
Great as clients come on at their designated time maintaining their responsibility for the session.

Cons

When used on a mobile other calls stall the session

Jacky P.

Simple and Effective

Reviewed on 2020/07/10

COVIU allowed us to maintain contact with our clients during the COVID19 lockdown and continues to be an important tool in our service delivery for clients who live a distance from the clinic or cannot tolerate the social engagement that face to face sessions require.

Pros

The end-to-end encryption and single URL link access have made choosing COVIU a real positive in my business.

Cons

Helping clients to gain internet strength to avoid freezing has been the only down-side, although that's common with all forms of Telehealth. COVIU is simple to reconnect and the chat feature often continues to work when the video is freezing.

Myriam W.

Coviu in my audiology practice

Reviewed on 2020/11/04

It was easy both for me to adjust to and for my patients to use. Coviu enables me to provide a professional service.

Pros

I provide regular telehealth counselling consultations both within Australia and overseas. My patients don't have to download any software, so access is easy.
I use a lot of diagrams in my consultations and I like being able to easily access and write on pdfs.

Cons

There have been no drawbacks that I have found so far.

Tony G.
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Coviu works well for a specialist practice

Reviewed on 2020/07/13

A great option for video telehealth for my current and new patients, in this COVID environment

Pros

User friendly, with good quality adaptive video. The various tools are great, especially screen-sharing an application window. Patients really like to be able to see their Xrays, and access to the images often helps me in explaining what's involved in any forthcoming procedure.

Cons

Nothing comes to mind. There is a general problem of elderly patients being completely bewildered by anything to do with I.T. This applies to all telehealth platforms, but is something to keep in mind.

Louise V.

Easy, reliable, affordable

Reviewed on 2020/10/08

great, very happy

Pros

The interface is user friendly even for clients who don't know much about computers. The connection is usually great and it's well priced. It's easy to screenshare.

Cons

Occasionally the connection is not great and it drops out but this is rare and more a function of the internet connection rather than the software

Marie L.

Tele-Psychotherapy

Reviewed on 2020/06/29

I was very impressed and very thankful for Coviu!

Pros

I am just the friendly user who needed an easy, very user-friendly telehealth program - Coviu has been very user-friendly with helpful staff and beneficial links.

Cons

I really like the white board function but would welcome additional colour pens and maybe a print button to print directly documents on the board.

Simon C.

Covui in my practice

Reviewed on 2020/07/01

Pros

Coviu is easy to use and provides a high quality secure platform for medical consultations

Cons

Sometimes the connection can be poor but this has more to do with mobile phone reception at the patient end - hopefully will improve with 5G in the future (BTW 5G does not cause caronavirus!!!!)

Paul T.

COVIU is great

Reviewed on 2020/06/29

My patients have been happy with its ease of use and its interactive components

Pros

COVIU has been such as easy platform to use - with no download requirements for the patients/clients

Cons

I haven't come across any negatives with COVUI

Response from Coviu Global

So glad to hear you are loving Coviu, Paul!

Gwenyth F.
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

Working with Coviu

Reviewed on 2020/07/14

The only business problem I had to solve was to be able to communicate effectively, securely and reliably with my patients

Pros

I am not at all tech savvy but I needed to set up Telehealth because of Covid 19. I watched a webinar that presented different avenues for telehealth and I chose Coviu because I saw it as one of the most secure and appreciated the fact that it did not store data. This was important to me as I work in mental health. In mental health, it was also important that there was a facility where my patients could hide their photograph as for some, it is disturbing to watch themselves.. Accessing Coviu was easy and their training webinars rapidly and effectively equipped me to start without a problem. Because I am a solo practitioner, I have not used the many other features that would be of benefit in a large practice. Coviu serves me well and is working seamlessly. Any hitches relate to internet difficulties rather than the product. Importantly, the support is readily available

Cons

I can't really comment on this as I am using very limited aspects of the product. From my solo practice perspective, there is nothing I am unhappy about.

Deborah W.

Great app

Reviewed on 2020/06/30

Excellen

Pros

This app is easy to use and hassle-free for both me and my patients.

Cons

It would be nice if you could have more than one person in a session from different locations.