Zoho Commerce

eCommerce store builder for SMBs

Worst customer support I've ever faced

Reviewed on 2021/01/27

another expense on top of Zoho One apps, and much less support provided. I have to wait days to hear back from commerce support. Much less user-friendly than Zoho Sites. Less customization options.

Pros

I love that it's a suite of apps that streamline daily operations.

Cons

The support is awful. Hard to get any real answers and support staff know less about the software and apps than I do at this point. Had to figure a lot of things out myself while waiting for an answer from support. Too many solo apps that require additional monthly subscription fees. Software is buggy and support will just tell you to clear cache/cookies instead of resolving the issue.

Eric B.
  • Industry: Business Supplies & Equipment

My review

Reviewed on 2020/12/09

Pros

Overall I was able to get things launched quickly.

Cons

I wasn't impressed with a lot of the features.

Srikanth D.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Affordable and yet powerful e commerce platform

Reviewed on 2021/03/04

Overall experience with Zoho commerce is wonderful. I recommend many small and medium sized ecommerce platform owners to try Zoho.

Pros

1) The software is affordable, they give us for free trial for more than 3 months, which is wonderful to play with the software and we decided it is the best one for our needs.

2) Other eCommerce software don't give many options for customizing, but Zoho has many customization options, which are easy to use and you don't need any developer knowledge.

3) Customer care is wonderful and you can expect a quick response almost all the times.

Cons

Maybe they can improve the speed of the website for 10% more at least by minimizing the code.