Email Meter

Email analytics solution for GSuite users

4,6
Industry: Philanthropy

Get useful data, easily

Used Monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2020/08/12

My overall experience was great. When I had a question, the team was responsive, informative, and timely. The data was useful and allowed us to understand our email and business practices on a team and individual level.

Pros

What I liked best as the admin was being able to see my whole team's data side by side to see amount of emails for each person. The team and individuals had specific goals and the Email Meter data provided the metric. For example, we wanted to reduce internal email as a team and so we looked internal vs. external emails to understand how we were doing. Individuals had goals for increasing responsiveness, so we looked at and reply rates to see how quickly we were responding to clients. We were also able to see who each person was emailing the most to understand which clients we were interacting with more.

Cons

The paid version has more features than the free version. I think in the free version we could only get a few months history. We switched to the paid version to get more features, which included having access to the full history.

Robert H.
Industry: Printing

Email Meter

Reviewed on 2020/04/19

It is incredibly easy to use and gives me an excellent way to track our customer service response time. Exactly what I needed.

Pros

I like how easy it is to set up with just a few clicks and instantly get so much historical data.

Cons

It does seem expensive for a small business like ours. I do not like that I have to pay for my account just to monitor other accounts. I am not interested in tracking the response time in my email account, just or main customer service accounts.

Chandler C.
Industry: Real Estate

Simple solution to monitor email activity

Reviewed on 2020/08/10

Pros

After installing, I turned it on and easily began monitoring and producing reports on email activity without any complication.

Cons

I may be living in dreamland, but I wish I could monitor every user in my system for the same price. I also have delegated access of one inbox to many people. I wish I could idenitfy who was sending the emails out of the delegated account without additional fees.

Likelihood to recommend: 6.0/10

Tom J.
Industry: Information Services

Easy and simple email analyzer you're up and running in NO TIME!

Used Monthly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2020/09/01

Analyzing client interaction from our Client Services team

Pros

It's very simple and you can start analyzing in now time. Plus customer service is "good".

Cons

A few functions could be added (specific filters in the Team section).

Zach D.
Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Efficient, Personable, and Invaluable

Reviewed on 2020/03/25

Dwyer engaged Email Meter to provide a custom email routing solution and new analytics for our Customer Service team. They understood our urgency, flew from Spain to Michigan City, Indiana, and were able to build and implement a solution within a week. Additionally, they were able to quickly develop departmental interactive dashboards that give us insights across Dwyer that we could have never imagined. Three words to describe Email Meter would be efficient, personable, and invaluable.

Pros

Before the software, I need to say that the people are the key here. They were able to learn about our entire business process and build solutions from the ground up.

From a technical standpoint, everything is very easy to use, the email routing system met our needs, the dashboards blew us away, and they are going to teach us about how they build these dashboards as well. Not much to complain about abot at all.

Cons

The only thing that we had problems with were some of the limitations that Google put on our email routing solution. That's not to the fault of Email Meter, though. Anything that was possible in the realm of Google was able to be built by Email Meter. The only other thing was not having detailed enough documentation for a bit.

Thierry T.
Industry: E-Learning

Great to start with or on a budget

Reviewed on 2020/05/04

Pros

It is very easy to see how you or one of your team members is interacting with the rest of the world. This enables you to define KPIs and standards.

Cons

The filter function takes time to get familiar with and could be improved upon but this is minor. Overall the product is great.

Edoardo R.
Industry: Internet

Best analytics for G-Suite mailbox analysis

Reviewed on 2020/05/01

I have a good understanding of my email flow, both inflow and outflow

Pros

I love the idea to get statistics and KPIs about the usage of my mailbox, we do exchange thousands of emails per month which is both time-consuming and impacting the workload of the organization. Data help embrace good change.

Cons

The product is still on development, therefore some features are still missing but they're pretty open in getting feedbacks. The real cons I've identified is that the cost per user is high if compared to the cost per user of G-Suite

Morgan W.
Industry: Printing

Very helpful tool!

Used Monthly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2020/03/25

Email Meter has been great for us to manage our customer service and account management team. We've been able to see their productivity based on email count and their ability to reply quickly based on their response time. It's all put in one fluid page for us to compare and see the data easily.

Pros

The features of this software are very easy to navigate. They've helped us throughout the process to make sure the components are compatible to what we're needing within our team.

Cons

Sometimes the website does take a while to load, but when we reach out to customer service it's resolved.