Zippykind

Delivery management solution for local businesses

5 /5 (8 reviews) Write a Review!

5 /5
Ismerai A.

In android and ios!

Reviewed on 2018/06/14

I arrive much faster, to deliver whatever it is, it is very useful for everything you need to deliver

Pros

-It is very easy to use, gives me full control over my deliveries, all in real time.
-I love the design of the application !, it is very intuitive

Cons

-I do not like it very much, that I have to pay a little more to get support. Although the free version is very good to test the effectiveness of zippykind.

Response from Zippykind

Thank you for your kind words Ismerai.

Thomas S.

Zippykind is a great solution for our daily deliveries!

Reviewed on 2017/05/18

Total control of our deliveries. It gives us a dispatch capability that i didn't think possible for a small company. Plus and most important, it gives our customers real time tracking of their purchase.

Pros

We moved onto the Zippykind platform about 3 months ago. I think it is one of the best investments i have made. It allows us to have control of our delivery operations in ways that i could have only dreamed about. Further, it allows for real time tracking of deliveries for our customers. The Zippykind team is responsive to all inquiries and have made modifications to our specific needs any time I have requested.

Response from Zippykind

Thank you for the kind review Tom.

Col jordan P.
  • Industry: Executive Office

Zippykind is the best!

Reviewed on 2018/11/20

This software is the best because you are not our of pockets thousands of dollars to start using it.

Pros

This software is completely customizable and is to put is simple. Awesome! It has significantly improved the operations of our courier service.

Cons

Setting up custom emails and texts I didn't understand the underlying concept so I did have to contact their very attentive cutomer servie department.

Response from Zippykind

Thank you for the kind words Col Jordan. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. You have been a pleasure to work with.

I recently used Zippykind and I am endlessly pleased.

Reviewed on 2018/08/01

Pros

Customer information at any time is at a different level. It helps to develop our business and it can not be appreciated.

Cons

I can not say anything negative. I like functionality, I like fast support...everything I like and thanks for that!

Response from Zippykind

Thank you very much for the positive feedback. We greatly appreciate it.

Ahmed R.

Game changer for my business

Reviewed on 2017/08/19

Pros

To mimic the other reviewer, Zippykind is one of the best investments we have made in our local delivery business thus far. It gives us complete, automated, and streamlined control over our deliveries, cancellations, reschedules, etc.

Customers receive real time tracking and ETA's and our customer service efforts have greatly reduced due to the Zippykind auto-notifications of emails and text messages.

The Zippykind team's communication is impeccable. Upon signing up, I had a friendly direct call from my Zippykind support rep introducing himself.

When sending email inquiries I normally receive responses almost immediately.

The Zippykind team were also very open to our ideas and worked diligently to modify their features for our particular application.

I would highly recommend Zippykind for all dispatch and delivery business needs.

Cons

No cons to report due to the Zippykind team being being receptive to all our modification requests.

Response from Zippykind

Thank you very much for the kind words Ahmed. It has been an absolute pleasure talking and working with you over the past couple of months. With your feedback and ideas, you have helped make Zippykind even more automated. Thanks again for leaving such a kind review.

Chris R.

Zippykind has made our delivery service much more efficient!

Reviewed on 2017/08/26

It helps my rental business run more efficiently and it elevates my customer service level with step by step communications with our clients.

Pros

Zippykind has been a great addition to our rental service. It has not only helped our drivers with organizing and routing but has taken our customer service to a whole new level. The email and text notifications are just what we needed!

Cons

I have no complaints about the software at all...I would like to be able to customize the delivery tickets a bit more towards my industry with delivery windows instead of exact times.

Response from Zippykind

Thank you for the kind review Chris. We are always interested in improving user experience and we welcome your feedback and will take it into consideration.

Matt P.
  • Industry: Food Production

Great support & great features!

Reviewed on 2017/10/03

Easier map delivery. I had a few things I didn't understand and all my questions and worries were fixed by the end of the day because of the great phone support.

Pros

I have been using Zippykind for about 6 months now & the support team has been more than I could ever ask for. They help me with any questions I have almost immediately.

Response from Zippykind

Thank you for the feedback Matt. We have really enjoyed working with your company. You have offered valuable feedback along the way.

Roberto P.
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

Our customer are saying "wow looks like you guys are moving up"

Reviewed on 2019/04/30

life altering, game changing, happiest of customer!!!

Pros

It's done so many things for us it's really hard to explain all of them.
We are 1hr delivery and simplifying all the steps we had to do manually was everything. Helping us look more professional and driver safety is also a great feature. Heat maps tracking, gps tracking, email marketing, if done correctly, can be very powerful.
So far we are still in test mode but think it's a done deal.

Cons

needs a "arriving in 5 minutes" notification so the customer can be prepared to meet at the driver so no time is lost waiting for the driver.

Response from Zippykind

It has been an absolute pleasure working with you thus far. You have provided us with helpful feedback on our features and you have a very interesting use case that I believe will become more common as on-demand delivery becomes more popular. Thank you for letting us provide you with delivery software and for all of the valuable feedback that you have provided.