Decisions

Meetings and collaboration management solution

Yann K.
  • Industry: Pharmaceuticals

My go to place for my meeting

Reviewed on 2020/11/20

Pros

I really like that I can find all my agenda topics, attached documents and minutes in one place.
The integration with Teams is perfect and save us a lot of time from sharing the agenda to the minutes.
Customer service respond fast and react well to suggestions.
I am a huge fan of using OneNote for publishing Decisions meetings minutes as I can find all past minutes very fast just by browsing my OneNote.
I only received good feedbacks from my colleagues and will continue working with Decisions in the years to come.

Cons

Maybe the possibility to see all meeting held within a Teams or channel even if I wasn't part of that meeting. Since we don't invite the whole 365 Group to all meeting so that could be a problem.

Except that nothing comes to my mind.

Bill C.

Good working software

Reviewed on 2020/09/09

Good, we enjoy the features we use and learning the new ones with planner, we enjoy the fact that we can keep track of upcoming tasks and are able to use the software at anytime during our meetings.

Pros

Keeping track of daily, weekly and monthly work

Cons

We struggle with some issues with special invites (outsiders getting their invite) as well as if we delete a meeting (reoccurring) we lose all information from the prior meetings?

Biggest issue is SPELL CHECK not in the software! :-)

Alan M.

Fantastic Colloboration Software

Reviewed on 2020/09/04

Pros

Decisions is an amazing product, extremely well thought out and brings clarity to meetings. Decisions is deeply embedded into the Microsoft Teams ecosystem utilising Planner, Tasks, Office Apps, Meetings etc..

The product provides support for the full meeting lifecycle, planning, documentation, running the meeting, voting, tracking, minutes and follow up tasks.

Agenda items can be easily moved between meetings, tasks imported from the planner.

Security is very well thought out with data never leaving the customer tenant.

Cons

We ran into some issues with Conditional Access Policies within Ofice 365 blocking agenda items being displayed. This is not a decisions issues but rather an issue with how Microsoft deals with Microsoft Graph requests.

Maurice F.

Use of Decions within online webstore

Reviewed on 2020/09/07

very good, all info available for users within a group

Pros

integration with TEams and other apps , use of use to make agende, notes , desicions, actions etc

Cons

sometimes technical issues to resolve...

Thomas K.
  • Industry: Government Administration
  • Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

Excellent tool for meeting preparation, chairing and followup

Reviewed on 2020/02/07

Se pros section.
It gave us a better meeting structure, more effective meetings and more involvement from participants. As a meeting chair it made my days far more easier.

Pros

We have piloted Decisions as a meeting tool in a very hectic project for a year. It enabled us to have an extremly better structure to our meetings. Nice flow of how to handle agenda items, decision log and tasks for followups and meeting notes.

Its integration with Teams makes this a very useful tool for our organization.

Cons

I really don't have any cons, but I seem to need to put at least 40 chars here:)

Tove e. W.
  • Industry: Research
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Decisions makes me manage meetings a lot easier than before

Reviewed on 2020/09/04

It's easier to share information related to meetings with my team. Processing of tasks and decisions is in fact of strategic importance after we implemented Decisions. It has become much easier to plan meetings together.

Pros

Making agendas. Planning meetings together.

Cons

Some trouble loosing my notes a couple of times. But, my support in Oslo found them easily :-)

Robert E.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

An excellent product - easy to use and guides teams toward best practices

Reviewed on 2020/09/03

Implementation support was good. The product was easy to figure out during testing and issues were quickly resolved. Once implemented there has been zero downtime so far. I general am more reserved in my reviews but this is an excellent product - 5 stars!
I do not work for this company and I was not solicited in any way for this review.

Pros

Very intuitive for users, easy to implement, tight integration with Microsoft products that we have already invested in.

Cons

Requires some user training (which the vendor was happy to provide).
Would prefer more obvious ways for including guests in meeting agendas.
Not integrated into Teams search (this is a Microsoft limitation and would apply to any similar product)

Torbjörn S.
  • Industry: Government Administration
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Decisions in the public sector

Reviewed on 2020/09/04

Decisions supports all types of meeting forums in our organization. To be able to follow up tasks etc. through Planner strengthens our mobility in the organization.

Pros

Decisions integration with Teams! Can not get any better!

Cons

Would give us increased use if you could choose to connect it to my own OneDrive at meetings that I book in Outlook.

Christine G.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Everything in One Place

Reviewed on 2020/09/03

This has dramatically improved the effectiveness of our meetings and provided a good record of what we addressed and decided.

Pros

Assembles all meeting materials and records in one place. I don't have to dig around in Sharepoint or google docs to find what is needed- the links are there. Also like that decisions can be captured.

Cons

No additions. Very pleased with the product.

Mona W.

Like it? I LOVE it.

Reviewed on 2020/09/03

TIME - we have the gift of time back that was forever lost to admin/notes typing.

Pros

The ability to do the MINUTES while in the meeting.
This is seriously life-changing for anyone who has ever had to sit through a meeting and take notes, only to type up notes, have them reviewed/amended/reviewed/accepted/shared.

Cons

Probably the price, because our organisation has not made a decision on whether or not they are keeping it!