Wisdom

Food delivery, tracking, and reporting solution

4 /5 (4 reviews) Write a Review!

4 /5
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Superior Product

Reviewed on 2018/09/27

Excellent.

Pros

The software itself is unbelievable. It allows you to compete directly with much larger RDS's and levels the playing field for local services. The Data Dreamers team respond to emails faster than most people respond to text messages and are extremely helpful. Would leave 6/5 stars if possible. Keep up the great work guys!

Cons

None. There are absolutely no drawbacks to using any of their products.

Victor T.

Can count on Data Dreamers

Reviewed on 2015/11/17

I like Data dreamers, they are the least expensive software and they get the job done. I had to switch back to data dreamers from a complicated- expensive food delivery software company. I
would recommend the WISDOM package to Restaurant food delivery owners, especially new operators. Ryan is always accessible for questions, and, they have done a few improvement that I like, especially the new template, very user friendly.

Dustin F.

The Best Service Around

Reviewed on 2016/01/06

We decided to offer our customers online ordering starting in 2014. We tried a couple of different things, but it just didn't work. I got to play around in 2014 with the WISDOM system as a trial and got a bit of a feel and went through on ordering it in 2015. One year later, we have see our best year in business and over 50% off our ordering comes from Internet. Ryan Agler and his staff have done an excellent job on building and maintaining their system. I'd recommend their services to anyone looking to open up a business in this type of field.`

Christean B.
  • Industry: Restaurants

Nonexistent Tech Supporr

Reviewed on 2020/12/29

I regret using them. Invest in a real company that is available. There is no in person help and you have to pay extra for training.

No calls allowed. You're alone.

Pros

Cheap. The product is dirt cheap but please save your money.

Cons

No one on the entire tech support staff gives a shit about customer service. I've requested assistance in cashing out a driver for 3 weeks straight.

The driver is no longer with us and still tech support won't move the money.

Please don't waste your time with these guys. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was great but she can't do it all.