Showing 14 reviews of 7

SmartLine

Second phone number solution for small businesses

4 /5 (7 reviews) Write a Review!

4 /5
Showing 14 reviews of 7

Made my life so much easier!

Reviewed on 2019/08/29

It is so convenient and made my business life so much easier.

Pros

Having my business line right on my personal phone is amazing. I t lets me know when its a business call, I can text from that number and all the voicemails are right there in the app.

Cons

The only con I had was was the first year i had it. It had just come out and had lots of problems. However, since then, they have really ironed out the bugs.

Martina L.

Its good, HOWEVER

Reviewed on 2020/12/27

Overall, the app is a winner, few tweaks it would definitely be the best thing for me.

Pros

I like this app because it does allow me to get a business phone number without it being directly connected to my phone number. I also love how when someone calls it says a representative will be with yu, giving you the vibes that it is indeed a business phone number.

Cons

The biggest con for me is how expensive the application is. I think $20 is a bit expensive for this application monthly. I also do not adore how when a call comes through it takes over the complete screen even if I am already on a call.

Nick S.

Great Second Line for Business.

Reviewed on 2020/02/18

Overall, it's perfect for opening up a business line and set up is extremely easy. I didn't like that I couldn't use it to set up online social media accounts.

Pros

I was able to bundle it with other Godaddy products that I purchased. It was easy to download and start using right away. The connection was usually good except when not on WIFI.

Cons

I could not use it to create a social media account for my business. The service wasn't great when I wasn't on WIFI.

Mason B.

Phone was shut down with no explanation

Reviewed on 2020/05/29

Bad

Pros

It worked okay until they randomly blocked my account.

Cons

My number was blocked because there was a "compromise" on the number. They gave no explanation other than that and my number expired without any notice from them.

Sharon B.
  • Industry: Graphic Design

Great service, just did not work for me.

Reviewed on 2019/07/09

Great way to get a dedicated number for you business that rings to your cell phone. Unfortunately my cell phone reception is not strong enough in rural N/W Pennsylvania and there was a lot of interference with the calls.

Pros

Easy to use, easy to set up, super affordable

Cons

Caller ID numbers did not always show up.

Felicia K.
  • Industry: Higher Education
  • Used Other for 2+ years

Go Daddy Smartline

Reviewed on 2020/01/17

Nice totally supportive and useful the cost is actually low and they deserve to set their product higher. I would not mine paying double for their services it is worth it

Pros

I was able to keep my number and they helped me add an extra line. It is totally worth the cost and extremely helpful when your changing providers for example and yet still need to receive your important calls.

Cons

I connected myself and I had been alittle confused at first due to their website not having much color on it and mostly text.
If anything they should upgrade their website to stand out more.

Sammy C.

Great service

Reviewed on 2019/05/26

Pros

Easy access and connection to my phone number . The service works well with my provided number . I have never missed any calls . The customer service was supportive with information I needed.

Cons

The sound seems to be lower compared to my line . I have noticed that I have to turn on my volume to get a clear line occasionally.