Showing 8 reviews of 4

Epicor Retail Solutions

Complete, secure, user-friendly retail management solutions

Showing 8 reviews of 4
Tim S.

Epicor Eagle Great Solution for Hardware Stores/Landscape Stores With Wide Range Of Products

Reviewed on 2020/07/15

We get customers in and out of store very quickly with what they are looking for. Ability to email invoices to customers with in 30 seconds of purchase help customers track purchases, who is buying what, and if employees are buying items they don't really need to. Inventory software allows us to plan purchasing and track inventory very accurately.

Pros

Quickly check customers out with Point of Sale. Purchasing, inventory control, and remote access to system are also very important.

Cons

Monthly fees are costly, but problems are resolved quickly is the positive. Will take a little time to get system set up as we deal with many vendors that don't provide ERP. Any one who is just running a basic harware store purchasing through major hardware co-ops can be up in running in no time.

Response from Epicor Software

Hello Tim, thank you for your feedback on Epicor Eagle. We're glad to hear it enables you to quickly and efficiently manage POS. Your feedback is invaluable. Please email us at [email protected]r.com to share additional comments and learn about our customer reference program.

Zachary C.

Epicor

Reviewed on 2020/09/02

Pros

reliable, and easy to train new hires. The hardware support is great! And so is our rep is very honest and proactive. Thanks, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]!!

Cons

The advice line is not that helpful. I always have to have a level two call me back.

Response from Epicor Software

Hello Zachary, thank you for your feedback about Epicor for Retail. We're glad to hear it is working well for you and note your comments regarding the support advice line. Your feedback is invaluable. Please email us at [email protected] to share additional comments and learn about our customer reference program.

Michelle A.
  • Industry: Automotive

Very Satified

Reviewed on 2020/09/02

I had an issue this morning, The person that helped me was very informative and helped me solve my problem. He also made it easier for me in the future by showing me how to correct any errors or other issue that may arise.

Pros

I have been working with this product for 8 years and have always found it easy to use.

Cons

I would say that the least thing i liked about this software is the new layout. I found the old way was easier to find what i need for this company.

Response from Epicor Software

Hello Michelle, thank you for your feedback about Epicor. We're glad to hear you find our solution intuitive to use. Your feedback is invaluable. Please email us at [email protected] to share additional comments and learn about our customer reference program.

Kathy T.

Good for our application

Reviewed on 2020/05/02

Pros

As an Ace Hardware retailer, Epicor is the obvious solution as our Ace promotions are pushed to the server automatically and seamlessly. The support is timely and generally solves the problem first time.

Cons

Some frustration with the layout of the receipts and the visibility of sale pricing for customer and cashier at point of sale.

Response from Epicor Software

Hi Kathy, thank you so much for your review. We note your comments regarding the layout of receipts and the visibility of sale pricing information. Your feedback is invaluable to us. Please email us at [email protected] to share additional comments and learn about our customer reference program.