Showing 40 reviews of 30

Modern Hire

Video interviewing solution for hiring managers

Showing 40 reviews of 30
Katie N.

We love Montage!

Reviewed on 2016/02/22

Pros

Montage treats us like we are their only customer. Everyone at Montage is helpful with any question we may have about the product. They are also extremely responsive to our candidates.

Montage offers us video and voice technology that allows us to engage and connect with candidates, ultimately speeding along our hiring. This product is very easy to use.

Cons

We do not have Montage synced with any other systems we use like Taleo or Skill Survey. That is something our facility is not ready to tackle. So our recruiters do have to jump back and forth through different programs. It is a little cumbersome, but we make it work for us. The Montage Staff has been terrific to show us some solutions to overcome these obstacles.

Julia A.

Great Product-Great Service!

Reviewed on 2016/02/22

Pros

The software provides a branded digital platform for conducting interviews, both in real time and on-demand. In addition, Montage has added telephonic tools as well. It is a tool that provides the needed flexibility that recruiters need to interact with job seekers. Montage is constantly upgrading, enhancing and developing new functionality that makes the investment in this product have a high ROI.

Cons

It is definitely an "investment" in that it is suited for organizations that recruit larger volumes of new talent.

Michelle P.
  • Industry: Medical Practice

High Volume Recruitment Made Easier!

Reviewed on 2016/02/15

Pros

My favorite aspect of Montage is the ease of use on both my end as the employer and the candidates. It makes my job much so much easier as I am able to use Montage with my applicant tracking system and send 200 - 300 invitations at one time. This is a huge plus when recruiting for an average of 50 - 60 requisitions at a time. In addition, it enables my candidates to have a positive candidate experience so that whether they get the job or become a patient with Penn it is consistently a good experience.

Cons

I have no issues with Montage. The product is easy to use and the customer service support group responds quickly by working directly with the candidate.

Natalie G.
  • Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Regeneron Showcases Success

Reviewed on 2016/02/18

Pros

Ease of use (setting up On-Demand and Live interviews, identifying questions from a library, utilizing a combined set of text, multiple choice, and video questions), dual model (On-Demand, Live, Meeting), fantastic support services team, great Client Success Manager, Sr. Leader support. When issues occur, they are resolved immediately.

Cons

Lacked full Applicant Tracking system Integration for full model, but they're working diligently to build it out. The log-in page, when completing an interview is a bit busy which can be distracting.

Irma L.

We use the product for digital and on demand video interviewing

Reviewed on 2016/02/25

Pros

The vendor has A+ customer service and the product is best in class in that it provides seamless integration and social media distribution and engagement. It is also very configurable.

Cons

You need to ensure to analyze the product with the lens of whether the product can meet the needs of the business, as well as ensure that the customer service support is provided at a high level.

Jambrea B.
  • Industry: Airlines/Aviation
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Flight Attendant video Interview with United

Reviewed on 2019/10/24

Overall this was one of the easy video Interview software I have use.

Pros

This software was easy to connect with my social media account. It works well with any device. Easy instructions that anyone can understand how to use the software.

Cons

I was unable to work my zoom in for some reason it just wouldn't allow me to operate it zoom in method for a close up.

Diane S.
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

Lots of info to make things go smoothly

Reviewed on 2017/07/28

Pros

I appreciate all the training/educational info and videos to make the interview process go smoothly, especially the opportunity to practice well before the interview. Wouldn't have known about having the light source behind the camera, how high to position the computer, etc. otherwise. Very helpful!

Cons

My only "con" was that the link in the email to browse the site wasn't a live link. It may have been helpful to have in the introduction a suggestion to allow an hour at minimum to go through the videos and practice.

Ashley H.

High Volume Recruiting

Reviewed on 2016/02/19

Pros

It is very user friendly, and is technology driven. I like that the tool is automated and is integrated into our ATS.

Cons

I do not like that there is not an option to play all candidates interviews back to back. At this time I have to click on each individual one, and it will play all of that candidates responses, but to move on to the next I have to exit out to go to the next person. This would be a great add on.

Jackeline C.

My experience was great

Reviewed on 2019/03/27

I really recommend it.

Pros

I liked this product because it was easy to use, I used it long time ago and it was easy to use to do the set up and to get the info I needed from the candidates.

Cons

I honestly didn't have any issues with this company.

Travis F.
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Voice capture technology supports our sourcing strategy.

Reviewed on 2016/02/18

Pros

The product has a level of sophistication that other tools don't afford. The customizable nature of the product coupled with a highly consultative staff have made our partnership fluid and action oriented.

Cons

Nothing has occurred that would spark a comment around the negative.

James W.
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

EASE OF USE

Reviewed on 2017/03/13

The software was easy to understand and setup. Video quality was pretty good as well. Since I never use Montage before I was impressed with how easy it was to get set up and ready for the interview.

Pros

Easy to set up and use

Heidi E.
  • Industry: Insurance

Recruiter Review

Reviewed on 2016/02/16

Pros

Strong client support, technical support for users and candidates, and products are easy to use.

Cons

At this time, there is nothing I would improve upon in regards to working with the products and the vendor. They take our client needs and work closely with development to ensure they are able to support our many types of recruitment work flows.

Kim P.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

A great product from a company that partners with clients

Reviewed on 2016/03/07

Pros

They have great service and support to back up the product. They take our client needs seriously and work to ensure we have a quality solution in place to fit the individual needs of a client.

Cons

There is nothing I would say I like least about the product or vendor at this time. They are responsive, professional and work closely with our team to ensure quality experiences for our clients and candidates.

Lauren H.
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Montage: a great tool!

Reviewed on 2016/02/25

Pros

Account Reps are responsive and great to work with. The product is easy for candidates to use.

Cons

Can be a bit confusing at times in the system if you want to reschedule interviews or add interviewers but there are easy workarounds.

Abby J.

Pleasant Partnership

Reviewed on 2016/02/22

Pros

I love their excellent customer service on both the account management side of things, as well as the technical customer support. Their concierge service for each live interview is top notch. Also, response times to inquiries are unlike any other, extremely fast and reliable.

Cons

We are still learning all the functionality that the program has to offer, which is not a negative, it is simply something that we are working on improving from our end to maximize the full potential of the program.

Andy W.

Easy to use, top-notch customer service

Reviewed on 2015/08/13

I used Montage for a video interview for a sales position recently. The invite email had lots of tips for how to set up the camera, angle, and connectivity for success on the interview. When I needed technical help, their help team was available via phone even late in the evening - and they were locally-based supporters! That was awesome. Everything on the recorded and live interview platforms went smoothly and had no hiccups like I've experienced with Skype before.

Response from Montage

Hi Andy,
Thanks for the positive review! We believe the candidate's experience is so important for a positive brand impression, and we're glad our support team was able to help, as well.

Nina R.
  • Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

Good product but could use some updates

Reviewed on 2020/05/15

Overall my experience was positive, I thought there were a lot of benefits compared to an in person interview.

Pros

It was very easy to use. It didn't have unnecessary frills or over complications. I think the idea of the product really makes the interview process easier for the company and the interview-ee

Cons

I think that there should be a suggested length, either implemented by Modern-Hire, or customizable by whatever company is using it. I also think there should be a more thorough review step before you submit the recordings.

Jennifer B.
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Phoenix interview

Reviewed on 2017/02/23

First time using Montage. Easy to access. It was my first time using this product so there may be more features that I have yet to discover.

Pros

Easy to use. Training material to review before actual use.

Cons

Unable to move screen to the top of monitor so that can watch and look directly at camera so that you feel like you make eye contact. More training regarding the use of the buttons.

Artem V.
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Montage allows me to screen high volume requisitions with ease.

Reviewed on 2018/03/17

Again, the largest value add for us is the time to fill reduction for high volume reqs. Utilizing the screening characteristics of Montage has streamlined the process for these reqs.

Pros

The ability to import candidates to jobs and not having to enter them one by one is great. Also, the text interviews have made our dispositioning of applicants much easier than manually screening hundreds.

Cons

The only thing I dislike about the platform is that when you export multiple positions' candidates, there is no way to sort them by the req ID with which you imported them. It makes it more difficult to invite them to interview via text. This has not been added to the On Demand import wizard as of yet.

Carolynn C.

Definately a Fan!

Reviewed on 2016/02/17

Pros

Ease of use and access for all users. Convenient scheduling. Multi-attachment feature.

Cons

Vendor has excellent customer serivice. Wish the Live Meeting Concierge was available/cost effective for all meetings.