Restolabs

Online ordering platform for managing POS operations

5 /5 (5 reviews) Write a Review!

5 /5
Joe C.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Restolabs online ordering

Reviewed on 2019/03/06

We are a high volume pizza shop. I can believe how much time we're saving with our online orders.

Pros

We have a pretty detailed menu. They were able to build us exactly what we needed in a timely manner. We couldn't be happier!

Cons

I really have no complaints. Everything works as planned.

Ichi Y.
  • Industry: Restaurants

Value for money and flexible customisation

Reviewed on 2019/05/27

Thanks to the flat rate, we are able to manage cash efficiently. The system works well as expected. Also having a reliable support centre lets us have a peace of mind.

Pros

Inexpensive flat rate is one of the two key factors I'd like to mention. It definitely allows us to manage cash. However, what should be stressed more is the flexible customisation by the support centre, including embedding security badge in the ordering page, adding a day of the week to the top page etc. I am very happy with their system. Highly recommended.

Cons

Being only compatible with Windows PC's (not with android or ios).

Brooke O.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

The customer service has been great! It was what made me chose this service.

Reviewed on 2017/10/26

Pros

For our ordering, it allowed us to customize purchases easily and quickly.

The customer service!

Cons

The delivery radius and loyalty program options are very limited. It also has glitches pretty frequently (charging customers twice, saying a card is not accepted when it is)

Cristina R.
  • Industry: Oil & Energy

Absolutely FANTASTIC and GENIOUS online platform - I would give them 10 and not 5 stars

Reviewed on 2018/06/22

Price, very user friendly for people with no previous experience, awesome customer service

Pros

Would like to start saying that I'm super intense, demanding and perfectionist person, also this was my very first time setting up an online ordering system. My academic background (MBA) is nothing related to this field and was able to set this up all thanks to the robust design of this software. Customer service was beyond than excellent, He had replied to more than 100 emails that I have sent and always has sorted out my queries
Did a research before buying this software and could find anything cheaper or better than RestoLabs

Cons

My password has to be reset two times but I believe there is something wrong with my computer rather than due to the software itself - In overall I don't have any cons for this software. It was a blessing founding RestoLabs
Anyone interested can take a look to my website www.greatwcatering.com
I was able to have this only thanks to RestoLabs

Jim L.

Better than great value ... great RESULTS!

Reviewed on 2017/04/06

My business has some specific needs, so I looked at multiple options before choosing RESTOLABS, and I definitely made the right choice.

Restolabs provides the right mix of templated, "off-the-shelf" solutions to help maintain the right level of value and affordability. But important to my business, they were also able to provide me with some customized solutions that allowed me the best of both worlds - without blowing my entire web budget.

They quickly earned my trust and became much more of a partner than a vendor. When they said they could do it, I knew it would be done - and on time. As my needs continue to grow and evolve, Restolabs continues to provide the custom solutions I need - all very timely and affordably.

I look forward to Restolabs continuing to help as my business needs continue to grow.

I highly recommend them.

Pros

Intuitive and easy to use. Great customer support. Very pleased with their ability to provide affordable, customized solutions. I survey my customers frequently and I always get very positive feedback about the ease of their online or mobile ordering experience.

Cons

Can't really think of anything.