Hyphen HomeFront

ERP solution for businesses in construction industry

4,8
4,8
Jeanine P.
Industry: Construction

I use this for basic measurement only

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2019/01/19
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

I love the take off / measurement feature of HomeFront, it is very easy to use and very helpful for the way I use it. I'm sure there are many more features to this software that I am not taking advantage of - I have only been estimating for about a year. As I continue in my profession I will certainly use and explore HomeFront to help me complete my work more efficiently.

Pros

It is very easy to use, for what I use it for - take offs on architectural plans. I have a senior estimator that shows me what I need to know, so that helps a lot with navigation.

Cons

I have not had a lot of success with finding answers myself using the help resources. It has a quirk that makes the plan you are working on unaccessible at times, I have not been able to figure out why, or figure out any other way to resolve the issue without rebooting my computer. However, I have not attempted to contact any help support.

Jeff M.
Industry: Construction

I am a Small Production builder who loves this product

Reviewed on 2016/06/28
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

This software is easy to use and integrates with a number of different accounting systems. It was a quick implementation and their consultants were extremely helpful with getting everything up and running. The functionality of the system is second to none. They have thought of everything when it comes to the building process to make our life easier. I can't say enough good things about how well this software works.

Cons

I would be interested in seeing a Software as a subscription pricing model for it.

Cameron W.

Job Simplicity does more than I expected and easier than I expected

Reviewed on 2015/11/05

I found the implementation staff helpful and instructive and they made sure that I was up and running on the software in a short period of time

Mary ann R.
Industry: Government Administration

user friendly

Used Monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2017/12/21

none

Pros

very easy to use, friendly interface, cost effective, great value for money, reccommended for offices.

Cons

provide more instructions, improve colors of interface, add more menus to personalize user settings and database