MPOWR Envision

Strategy planning and execution

Ashley S.
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

Communication and Strategy all in One Place!

Reviewed on 2021/01/13

I am able to see what other departments are working on and if there is a place where I can contribute to the company's efforts.

Pros

Real-time updates on the company's strategic initiatives.

Cons

Not everyone in the company uses the application in the same way.

Response from mpowr

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us, Ashley. We're happy to provide you with organizational-wide strategic updates!

Nate J.

Ever Evolving and Very Useful Software

Reviewed on 2021/01/12

This software is an ideal platform for capturing input and pertinent information for a goal or set of goals and sharing with all involved. Continuous improvement of the software has shown dedication to the product.

Pros

Ability to capture information from all shareholders and share with the entire team is very smooth. Dashboard filters allow one to narrow down workload to focus on certain areas. Digest of information is very convenient.

Cons

Navigation was an issue in earlier iterations of the software but that has been ironed out quite a bit.

Response from mpowr

We're glad you like our dashboards and digests, Nate! We're happy everyone has one place in MPOWR Envision to view goals and track progress. Thank you for sharing your feedback with us!

Spitty T.
  • Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Basic User Review

Reviewed on 2020/11/17

When I was exposed to MPOWR initially, I thought it to be very confusing. However, now that I use it far more and understand the structure, I find it very intuitive and easy to use.
[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been a fantastic support. She is always ready to help regardless of how basic my question might be.
At this point, I use outputs from MPOWR to create power points showing Title, Target state, Actions and Progress notes. I use a snipping tool to cut and paste the information into Power Point. It would be much nicer to have a report I could generate in better format for this purpose.

Pros

The ability to keep all partners informed about the status of projects. The ability to show target state, actions and progress notes all in one place.

Cons

1. A Gantt-chart like output would really help understand what the status of all projects is.
2. The ability to show metrics in different formats would also be helpful.

Response from mpowr

Hi Spitty! Thank you for leaving a review of our software. We're very pleased to hear you enjoy working with our team. We have a lot of product releases coming up that we think you'll like! It's a pleasure working with you.

Amir M.
  • Industry: Business Supplies & Equipment

Practical and Well-designed

Reviewed on 2021/01/18

This software is the best for managing and executing your strategic plans, increase collaboration across your organization, and measure performance.

Pros

Sunburst view, combined with health colors, provides an easy overall plan view. Progress notes with the ability to upload files help collaborators share their findings and opinions, which will also be saved for future references. Moreover, we can add collaborators related to the issue and use their insight on the subject.

Cons

The lack of a timeline function, which they mentioned, will be added to the next version. Other than that, nothing to dislike.

Response from mpowr

We love the Sunburst view too, Amir! We're happy to report we now have the timeline function. Thank you for taking the time to leave an honest review!

Scott R.
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad
  • Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

Great Software for Strategy Execution

Reviewed on 2020/08/14

I am extremely happy with the support I receive. I also enjoy the services they offer when my team plans our strategic plans for the next quarter and year.

Pros

The software gives visibility to executive leaders within our organization. It helps me see the overall health of our business with a single glance on-the-go. I definitely would recommend this software to anyone needing visibility into their organization.

Cons

The features are constantly evolving. The team at MPOWR Envision implements my recommended features on an ongoing basis.

Response from mpowr

We're happy MPOWR Envision gives visibility to your executive leaders! It's a pleasure to have you as a customer and we look forward to seeing more of your success.

Cathy C.
  • Used Other for 6-12 months

Strategic Planning

Reviewed on 2020/11/24

The benefit for our non-profit organization is to easily communicate with our Board of Directors what goals of the Regional and Local Plans have been met or implemented and what work still needs to be done.

Pros

Great tool to show be able to document progress on meeting your company's goals for your Strategic Plan. Graphics easily communicate to stakeholders where you are in the process.

Cons

I cannot really speak to that because I am not a user.

Response from mpowr

Thanks for submitting a review for us, Cathy! We're excited to continue working with The Workforce Connection on your strategic plan. We're glad you see value in the overall graphics for your stakeholders.

Marlana D.
  • Industry: Government Administration

Keeps my team engaged!

Reviewed on 2020/07/16

Pros

I like that this helps my team envision the work they are doing. It keeps us on track, and gives us all a sense of accomplishment.

Cons

It has a lot to offer, and I had little time to dedicate to learning a new process. However, now that I've made a commitment to use the product, I've found it to be quiet user-friendly and don't know that I could live without it.

Response from mpowr

We're happy to have you as a customer, Marlana! We're excited that it helps keep your team engaged. Thank you for the kind words!

Heidi R.

Visuals and Communication

Reviewed on 2021/01/11

Envision is easy to use and helps me communicate to a more wide spread audience.

Pros

I like using the KPI and update features. With execution, communication is key. Envision is able to reach others that are not as close to the execution but is still able to keep them up to date.

Cons

Sometimes the reminders to update things can be annoying, however, it does help keep the updates happening consistently.

Response from mpowr

Thank you, Heidi! We know how difficult communication can be with a large organization. We're happy MPOWR Envision helped bridge that gap. Thank you again for being a great customer.