MPOWR Envision

Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad
Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

Great Software for Strategy Execution

Reviewed on 2020/08/14

I am extremely happy with the support I receive. I also enjoy the services they offer when my team plans our strategic plans for the next quarter and year.

Pros

The software gives visibility to executive leaders within our organization. It helps me see the overall health of our business with a single glance on-the-go. I definitely would recommend this software to anyone needing visibility into their organization.

Cons

The features are constantly evolving. The team at MPOWR Envision implements my recommended features on an ongoing basis.

Response from mpowr

We're happy MPOWR Envision gives visibility to your executive leaders! It's a pleasure to have you as a customer and we look forward to seeing more of your success.

Marlana D.
Industry: Government Administration

Keeps my team engaged!

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2020/07/16

Pros

I like that this helps my team envision the work they are doing. It keeps us on track, and gives us all a sense of accomplishment.

Cons

It has a lot to offer, and I had little time to dedicate to learning a new process. However, now that I've made a commitment to use the product, I've found it to be quiet user-friendly and don't know that I could live without it.

Response from mpowr

We're happy to have you as a customer, Marlana! We're excited that it helps keep your team engaged. Thank you for the kind words!

Spitty T.
Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Basic User Review

Reviewed on 2020/11/17

When I was exposed to MPOWR initially, I thought it to be very confusing. However, now that I use it far more and understand the structure, I find it very intuitive and easy to use.
[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been a fantastic support. She is always ready to help regardless of how basic my question might be.
At this point, I use outputs from MPOWR to create power points showing Title, Target state, Actions and Progress notes. I use a snipping tool to cut and paste the information into Power Point. It would be much nicer to have a report I could generate in better format for this purpose.

Pros

The ability to keep all partners informed about the status of projects. The ability to show target state, actions and progress notes all in one place.

Cons

1. A Gantt-chart like output would really help understand what the status of all projects is.
2. The ability to show metrics in different formats would also be helpful.

Likelihood to recommend: 6.0/10

Cathy C.
Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

Strategic Planning

Used Other for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2020/11/24

The benefit for our non-profit organization is to easily communicate with our [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] what goals of the Regional and Local Plans have been met or implemented and what work still needs to be done.

Pros

Great tool to show be able to document progress on meeting your company's goals for your Strategic Plan. Graphics easily communicate to stakeholders where you are in the process.

Cons

I cannot really speak to that because I am not a user.

Likelihood to recommend: 5.0/10