Picktime

Virtual classroom for businesses of all sizes

Aemad
Aemad

Fantastic! Enabled all of our pharmacies to schedule and execute Covid Vaccinations

Reviewed on 2021/07/18

First and foremost, I am thankful to Picktime as we were one of the first pharmacies in Texas, US to receive Covid Vaccines. We worked with Picktime and designed a platform where we were able to schedule Covid vaccinations since December 2020.
We use Picktime daily now. .

Pros

- Ease of setup
- Simple interface for people using the web

Cons

- Lack of reminders apart from the initial reminder email. Would love to be able to integrate it with a texting SMS platform (I would pay for that feature).
- Sometimes if too many people are logging in at the same time to make an online booking, then simultaneous bookings give an error to the second person booking the same time slot and not indicate that it was full.

Response from Picktime

Hello Aemad,

We are glad that you are happy with Picktime. We have launched SMS notifications and SMS reminders.

LNai

Great for small businesses!

Reviewed on 2023/08/09

Overall, I really enjoy using Picktime and, though not perfect, I'll stick with it. It's affordable and has what I need for proper price.

Pros

I changed to Picktime when my old booking software couldn't offer me a service feature where two locations are available. I wanted something easy to use for my clients and allowed me to add in the features required to steer my clients in the correct direction best for them. My client's say it works great and makes it easy for them to find my available bookings.

Cons

It can be a little confusing when getting started. They also don't offer custom text confirmation/reminders, which would help a lot for people who fail to read their e-mail initial e-mail.

Response from Picktime

Hell LNai,

We appreciate your insightful review of Picktime and are thrilled that our software has helped streamline your booking process while providing the flexibility you needed for multiple locations. It's rewarding to hear that your clients are benefiting from the ease of use and finding it simple to access your available bookings.

Your suggestion regarding custom text confirmation and reminders is valuable to us. While this feature isn't currently available, we are actively working on enhancing our offerings based on user feedback. Your input will certainly be taken into consideration as we continue to improve our software.

Thank you for making Picktime your choice for booking solutions. We're committed to refining our platform to better serve you and your clients. If you have more insights to share or further inquiries, feel free to contact us. Your satisfaction is our priority.

JIN
  • Company size: 501–1 000 Employees

Fitness and Wellness

Reviewed on 2024/02/20

overall is very satisfied. customer service response fast and answer your queries. kudos to the team.

Pros

I like the most is when you access it via mobile easily

Cons

I just notice if you cleansing the customers section no available button for "select all" to easy access. please include that button.

Great for value, but not my first choice

Reviewed on 2023/09/24

Overall, it works and gets the job done. It's not the best scheduling software. It's amazing for the price. But you get what you pay for. It's very basic and doesn't feel very modern. It feels like it takes longer than it should to set everything up. It's also not the best client management. You have to search for features like automatic replies/reminders, descriptions, design, appointments, etc. It's okay but you get what you pay for.

Pros

I love that there's a free version and the paid version is very very inexpensive. It's very basic. You can put multiple services for clients to choose and create an appointment for.

Cons

It is not very user-friendly. I may be biased because I used Calendy before Picktime and Calendly was far superior. Picktime's landing page doesn't feel sleek and can confuse clients at times. It takes time to set up and design. It takes time to set up the different services. It takes time to integrate and embed into your website. It works fine but isn't as efficient as you would expect it to be.

Faith
  • Industry: Renewables & Environment

Picktime - Boking made Easy

Reviewed on 2023/12/06

Pros

I like that we often get reminders and never miss appointments
It makes online scheduling super easy

Cons

Picktime is super easy to use and no reason to dislike it.

James
James
  • Industry: Veterinary

The pop-up ads make this product confusing to our clients.

Reviewed on 2023/07/12

Would be great, except for the major cons mentioned above. The popup ads give a very unprofessional appearance to the product.

Pros

Free. Performed necessary function. Easy to integrate with Paypal. Liked the Time Blocker feature.

Cons

The pop-up adds on the booking window were confusing our clients. Had to email our clients not to click on the START button on the Ad and instead click on the "Book Appointment" button. This forced us to switch to Simplybook.me. Also, clients had to know which days appointment were available to click on the correct day in order to book an appointment. Would be much better if it came up with the first day an appointment is available.

Haydie

Loving Picktime!

Reviewed on 2020/08/14

Support very helpful, loved customising my business look, a little tricky for me to get the hang of where and how to do it but multiple uses and familiarising myself means I’m pretty proficient. My products and services look the best on Picktime. I used Calendly and Acuity free trial and found them very bland in comparison, may have been free trial.

Pros

How good i can get my business looking on a booking platform!

Cons

The things I want are close to being launched ie multiple pack classes, payment system and custom notifications and alerts. I’m excited to complete my booking system when they arrive. I was a bit slow to work out how to use it but could be user error. I had to navigate a lot to get familiar with the system, with the online support I’ve got the hang of it.

Calendly and Acuity Scheduling

Reasons for Switching to Picktime

Firstly because it was free and it offered something that were lacking in some of the large paid appointment bookers. I looked closely at what I needed for my health and wellness business, different to corporate. However I discovered it’s very attractive and athletic compared to other brands. It look good and can be custom put together. It’s a great flow on if business aesthetics matter to your business!
Chris
  • Industry: Online Media

Great product and support is excellent

Reviewed on 2021/10/30

The software is easy to setup and is ideal for both novice users and web developers alike.
The...

The support is amazing and [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was brilliant in helping me customise the product for our specific requirements, so many thanks again [SENSITIVE CONTENT].

Pros

Extremely easy to setup, customise and integrate with various services

Cons

Haven't found anything negative as of yet

Jessica
  • Industry: Photography

Photographer

Reviewed on 2019/09/19

I am saving time because the system they have created is easy to use and smart.

I am saving time because the system they have created is easy to use and smart.

Pros

It is easy to use and if you have any problems it is very easy to email someone and they will help you. They responded within minutes and what I love the most is that they are able to fix any mess ups I have done from their end.... that is key for a person who is not computer savvy;)

Cons

I would like it if they had a system for my customers to pay....they said they were working on that.

Thao

Picktime

Reviewed on 2023/10/01

excellent

excellent

Pros

different colors for different types of appointments

Cons

none. everything is working as expected.

Alyse
  • Industry: Recreational Facilities & Services

It was fantastic before we scaled

Reviewed on 2022/04/05

Great for ease of use and value. Very easy to setup, and the customer booking site was clean and straight forward. Overall, I loved it when we were a smaller business. It got less useful as we grew larger.

Pros

I love how EASY it was to use! This is the first software I used for my new business and it was perfect. Simple, straight-forward, and inexpensive. We have now scaled to a franchise and need more features, but Picktime was perfect for us for the first year.

Cons

The customer list was glitchy. Customers didn't (at the time) create accounts. They just booked each appointment separately. So they couldn't save payment info for future use, see their history, etc. I had to handle that on my end. Because they didn't have individual accounts, it would save customers into my list over and over. I had at least 4-6 profiles for each customer which through off reporting.

Taegan

PickTime Is Great!

Reviewed on 2023/04/04

Pros

I run a lab at a university in which we teach students how to fly different drones we have. PickTime is great for scheduling that automatically and makes our lives and our students lives easier!

Cons

Hard to think of cons, we love PickTime so much!

Response from Picktime

Hello Taegan,

We are glad to hear that Picktime has been so useful for scheduling your drone lessons at the university! It's always a relief when a tool or platform can make life easier for both instructors and students.

It sounds like it's been a seamless and positive experience so far. If you have any questions or concerns in the future, don't hesitate to reach out to Picktime's support team for assistance.

Scott
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Social Distancing at the Pool

Reviewed on 2020/07/02

Overall, I found PickTime to be intuitive and easy to implement. It took a couple of iterations to understand how the different features interacted, but it was worth the testing.

Pros

We needed an application to control the number of people at our pool. PickTime fit the bill. I liked it most because it is logically laid out for setup and is very flexible. It can be set to book individuals (i.e., team members) based on their schedule and abilities (i.e., Service). PickTime can also be set for classes to limit size, which is why I selected it for our pool crowd control. Classes and Services can also book Resources to ensure you don't book folks and not have the necessary Resources. The biggest plus is the ability to export attendee lists!

Cons

I liked the user interface the least, which is what should be the best part of the application. When selecting a booking, the PickTime forces the user to go through the Book Appointment option. It would be easier to allow users to go directly from the Classes or Services listings to the booking options. Also, the feature that opens and closes booking is limited to individual-to-individual bookings, however, I found that when booking the calendar view controlled the booking window, but booking by the Class view did not. For our application with the pool, we did not want people booking everyday over the whole Summer at one time.

Ed
  • Industry: Environmental Services

We really like Picktime

Reviewed on 2022/09/08

We have used Picktime for close to 3 years, we have seen it improve and have been very pleased with the ease of scheduling and the response of the support teams if we ever have any technical glitches. It provides good notifications to clients and support staff and we depend on it regulary for our appoint scheduling of our lab samples pickups

Pros

Easy to use, and reliable. We depend on Picktime for our lab sample courier transport scheduling and we have been very pleased with the ease of use and its reliability and very good support team

Cons

We have not used any other software scheduling product so unaware of additional items that would help our process

Response from Picktime

Hello Ed,

Rob
  • Industry: Sports
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Great free software that solved my problem!

Reviewed on 2020/05/14

We have only just gone live using the system so a little too early to say.

We have only just gone live using the system so a little too early to say.

Pros

I needed a low cost method of allowing club members to book time on the rinks on our bowling green. I have to admit one of the first considerations as we are a small organisation with limited funds is that at present the software is free. Once you get into the functionality of the program set up is quite straight forward in fact easier for small businesses than it was for me as I was adapting the program so it was only being used to book time on our green not providing a specific service or class. There is an online chatline for suppor and I have the support team to be extremely helpful and quick to respond.

Cons

When you are using the software and particularly in set of time slots there is only the option of drop down menus from which you select the start time. An option to type in the start time would perhaps save time? In the customer booking could we have the inclusion of a calendar so that customers can click on date and see what classes are available?

Kevin
  • Industry: Entertainment

SIMPLY SUPERB PRODUCT & SERVICE!

Reviewed on 2021/06/14

Fabulous saved MY Business - i am very unorganized golf pro with more students than [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] had money. i was losing them because used only text to keep track of how many lessons left in a package and was overbooking and flat out missing appointments. It was embarrasing until Picktime saved my revenue!

Pros

Ease of use and reliability top notch! Supportive staff always there - however so flawless I only compliment them for never having to troubleshoot with.

Cons

N/A I super highly recommend this problem solver to any Artist who is out there painting on the canvass when you need to keep track of HOW MUCH MuLA you are making$$$. I can keep copious notes on each client - like birthdays- annoyances- whether they show up late, etc. LOVE IT!

Luca
Luca

The perfect tool to book appointments in organizations

Reviewed on 2020/02/22

Easy to use and integrable with Facebook

Easy to use and integrable with Facebook

Pros

It allows to book appointments with multiple locations/people.
It simplifies all the process and sync it with your calendar.

Cons

It should have more calendars integrations, I’m they’ll provide it soon

Katie
  • Industry: Events Services

Party For Our Planet

Reviewed on 2023/04/05

AMAZING! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! will always recommend picktime!

AMAZING! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! will always recommend picktime!

Pros

free & easy to use, great for start ups! GREATLY appreciate the communication & customer service care

Cons

somewhat confusing and limited display/functionalities

Wix

Reasons for Switching to Picktime

better for getting started, good compatibility & has everything we need

Response from Picktime

Hello Katie,

Beth
  • Industry: Photography

Great Free Software!

Reviewed on 2021/08/31

Great! This program I have found to be so easy to use! I have tried others and thought of switching, but always return!

Pros

I love that it is free! I am able to customize the fields I need for my bookings. I also like that I can share the booking link with ease.

Cons

I would like to be able to change the theme and ppictures.

Michael
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Overall I like it!

Reviewed on 2023/04/04

I like the platform. I will continue to use it, and hopefully I see the improvements.

Pros

Overall, I like the concept of the app. I feel there could be improvements to the platform, but the ease of use is great, and the features are adequate to my needs.

Cons

I wish there was an app. That would streamline my whole process for booking meetings. Maybe also creating a QR code in the app to pass a link to someone looking to book would be helpful. (I don't know if that exists or not, but would be easy to do and a great addition.)

Ros
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Makes my life easier

Reviewed on 2022/05/27

Their chat response to queries is excellent and they take time to help resolve issues.

Pros

Easy to set up and manage, and the integrations for links are useful. Clients like it as it's straightforward.
I'm able to block time and breaks easily and re-set times as necessary. Client email reminders help considerably.

Cons

I would like to personalise the booking page more.

Response from Picktime

Hello Ros,

John

Very Pleased Customer

Reviewed on 2021/10/02

Pros

I love everything about this software, it is easy to use , my staff has no problem navigating it , I’m very happy

Cons

There’s nothing not to like about the software it has been a wonderful addition to my practice

Response from Picktime

Thanks for the 5-star rating and positive review, John. Hope you continue to enjoy scheduling and managing bookings on our app. If you have any feedback or suggestions, please write to us at [email protected]. We would love to hear from you!

Charles

A truly amazing product

Reviewed on 2020/11/19

Phenomenal product for the price of $0.00. I highly highly recommend this to anyone needing a scheduling program.

Pros

I still can’t believe this product is free! The features offered not only work, but they work very well! Customer support was very easy and they answered my question within a day! Integrates easily with my Facebook page. I could not be happier with this product!

Cons

I’m still a new user, so I have yet to find anything I don’t like about this software. I just wanted it to aid in scheduling patients, but I got more than what I imagined and I’m very thankful for the product because it helped me a lot in terms of getting my business up and running.

Raphael
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

The best

Reviewed on 2021/07/23

The best so far. Everything works perfectly fine and the support is very good.

The best so far. Everything works perfectly fine and the support is very good.

Pros

The free version is valuable. It's not a bait or freemium. You will be able to use the free version for your basic needs.
The support is very good.

Cons

You can't limit clients on scheduling yet
The administration page and the emails confirmation are limited to English Lang.

De'Nicea Hilton,
De'Nicea Hilton,
  • Industry: Alternative Medicine

Great starting point for a scheduler

Reviewed on 2019/08/01

Pros

Really liked the interface and set up was really use to do

Cons

The calendar doesn’t do a two way sync with google calendar so required me to manually add appointments

Calendly

Response from Picktime

Hi De'Nicea Hilton,

We are pleased to tell you that we have launched our two-way sync for Google and Outlook calendars. Please have a look at it. We would really appreciate it if you consider changing the review. We really appreciate your feedback