Showing 34 reviews of 23

Picktime

Virtual classroom for businesses of all sizes

Showing 34 reviews of 23
Haydie O.

Loving Picktime!

Reviewed on 2020/08/14

Support very helpful, loved customising my business look, a little tricky for me to get the hang of where and how to do it but multiple uses and familiarising myself means I’m pretty proficient. My products and services look the best on Picktime. I used Calendly and Acuity free trial and found them very bland in comparison, may have been free trial.

Pros

How good i can get my business looking on a booking platform!

Cons

The things I want are close to being launched ie multiple pack classes, payment system and custom notifications and alerts. I’m excited to complete my booking system when they arrive. I was a bit slow to work out how to use it but could be user error. I had to navigate a lot to get familiar with the system, with the online support I’ve got the hang of it.

Jessica W.

Photographer

Reviewed on 2019/09/19

I am saving time because the system they have created is easy to use and smart.

Pros

It is easy to use and if you have any problems it is very easy to email someone and they will help you. They responded within minutes and what I love the most is that they are able to fix any mess ups I have done from their end.... that is key for a person who is not computer savvy;)

Cons

I would like it if they had a system for my customers to pay....they said they were working on that.

Scott B.
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Social Distancing at the Pool

Reviewed on 2020/07/02

Overall, I found PickTime to be intuitive and easy to implement. It took a couple of iterations to understand how the different features interacted, but it was worth the testing.

Pros

We needed an application to control the number of people at our pool. PickTime fit the bill. I liked it most because it is logically laid out for setup and is very flexible. It can be set to book individuals (i.e., team members) based on their schedule and abilities (i.e., Service). PickTime can also be set for classes to limit size, which is why I selected it for our pool crowd control. Classes and Services can also book Resources to ensure you don't book folks and not have the necessary Resources. The biggest plus is the ability to export attendee lists!

Cons

I liked the user interface the least, which is what should be the best part of the application. When selecting a booking, the PickTime forces the user to go through the Book Appointment option. It would be easier to allow users to go directly from the Classes or Services listings to the booking options. Also, the feature that opens and closes booking is limited to individual-to-individual bookings, however, I found that when booking the calendar view controlled the booking window, but booking by the Class view did not. For our application with the pool, we did not want people booking everyday over the whole Summer at one time.

Charles G.

A truly amazing product

Reviewed on 2020/11/19

Phenomenal product for the price of $0.00. I highly highly recommend this to anyone needing a scheduling program.

Pros

I still can’t believe this product is free! The features offered not only work, but they work very well! Customer support was very easy and they answered my question within a day! Integrates easily with my Facebook page. I could not be happier with this product!

Cons

I’m still a new user, so I have yet to find anything I don’t like about this software. I just wanted it to aid in scheduling patients, but I got more than what I imagined and I’m very thankful for the product because it helped me a lot in terms of getting my business up and running.

Tanesha F.

Picktime

Reviewed on 2020/10/17

It worked great for the time I needed and before demand increased drastically for my company and I need additional features such as class passes etc.

Pros

The application was free and easy to setup

Cons

Customers are duplicated each time they register and add ones couldn’t be added to an exiting appt

Kezi T.
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Picktime is an excellent organization platform.

Reviewed on 2020/07/28

I use in my day to day picktime helps to solve my problems and manage my commitments

Pros

picktime The smartest way to schedule appointments, meetings, classes, interviews and reservations. I love it.

Cons

I have nothing to complain about picktime, but I believe that it should have the possibility of translating the page for users.

Tina C.
  • Industry: Hospitality

I'm Thrilled!

Reviewed on 2019/05/30

Overall, Picktime is a blessing! Thank you Picktime!

Pros

I searched for a scheduling program to help me schedule my clients on a 2, 3, 4, 6, or 8 week rotation, I could not find an easy use application. When I found Picktime, I was a bit worried so I only put a few customers in the database and started scheduling. I did have to figure out a way to use the Service tab to fit my business the best. Once I accomplished this goal, (short and sweet), it was smooth sailing from there.

Cons

I loved the overview tab, which helps me identify my projected income for the day, week or month. I wish I could see the projected income in the prior week, but I have to wait until Sunday for the next week income figures.

• Industry: Accounting

OMG I LOVE THIS NEW SOFTWARE!!

Reviewed on 2019/02/18

Pros

I recently found PickTime on another website. I loved the feature so I googled the company. I signed up the same night and installed it on my website. Within 1 hour, my employees were all listed and signed into the software. Within 24 hours my staff and clients were already using the software to book appointments on our website, mobile apps, and from our office!

Cons

I absolutely have no issues with this software, its the best invention yet! Thank you!!

Luca C.

The perfect tool to book appointments in organizations

Reviewed on 2020/02/22

Easy to use and integrable with Facebook

Pros

It allows to book appointments with multiple locations/people.
It simplifies all the process and sync it with your calendar.

Cons

It should have more calendars integrations, I’m they’ll provide it soon

Beth C.

Great Free Software!

Reviewed on 2020/12/29

I have had a great overall experience with Picktime. It has been great to have a link I can send to my customers for them to follow and schedule an appointment.

Pros

I love that this is free! This is a great way to schedule appointments and allow an online option so customers can go directly and schedule.

Cons

I would like to be able to customize a little on the look that the customer sees when scheduling. Would like to be able to upload more pictures.

Cassi E.

I LOVE THIS COMPANY

Reviewed on 2021/01/07

Pros

Packed full of features, this software works perfectly and the customer support is outstanding! I am so happy with this company.

Cons

I liked everything about the software. I have not found a down side yet.

Amy A.
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Picktime gives me more time

Reviewed on 2019/07/23

Easy to personalize and very positive feedback from clients!

Pros

This software is great! It’s allowed me to take online bookings from clients with one click of a button!
It was so easy to add the “book now” button to my website and there’s even an option to add it to Facebook.
My clients can book recurring sessions which is huge for my business!
It’s very easy to cancel or reschedule
And bonus! It will send automatic email and/or text reminders to clients!!

Cons

No cons so far! I’m really happy with Picktime and it’s abilities!

Dustin L.

Great product for managing bookings

Reviewed on 2020/07/17

The customer service was great, got back to me right away when I had questions. Very easy to use and understand.

Pros

The ease of adding resources and being able to book appointments

Cons

There is no calendar view when doing online bookings, to see on a specific day what resources were available.
I wish you could see what team member cancels a reservation.

De'nicea hilton, H.
  • Industry: Alternative Medicine

Great starting point for a scheduler

Reviewed on 2019/08/01

Pros

Really liked the interface and set up was really use to do

Cons

The calendar doesn’t do a two way sync with google calendar so required me to manually add appointments

Response from Picktime

Hi De'Nicea Hilton,

We are pleased to tell you that we have launched our two-way sync for Google and Outlook calendars. Please have a look at it. We would really appreciate it if you consider changing the review. We really appreciate your feedback

Mohammad jan O.
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Best product

Reviewed on 2020/09/16

Very easy to use. Free software, and why I should pay while I can get this free.

Pros

Free software. This is completely fre software. Very good product for tutoring management. Actually for team management too.

Cons

Payment options should be available soon. I talked to customer service and they are working on this.

Zeb C.
  • Industry: Broadcast Media

Brilliant scheduling tool

Reviewed on 2020/08/07

Great and easy setup. Have been using it to let interview candidates pick slots for interviews and it took a little setting up but works great especially with the Zoom integration.

Pros

Very easy to setup and use and unbelievably affordable.

Cons

Needs little tips or info when you hover over settings to help the setup process but the guides and customer support is great.

Sandra P.

Picktime was really easy to use

Reviewed on 2018/03/13

Pros

What we liked best about using Picktime software system was that it was very user-friendly and offered all the features we were looking for.

Cons

What we didn't like about the Picktime software was that we felt that quite often we needed or would like more features than what the system offered. This showed us we had outgrown it.