Showing 4 reviews of 2

Wizcabin

Cloud-based digital learning solution

5 /5 (2 reviews) Write a Review!

5 /5
Showing 4 reviews of 2
  • Industry: Pharmaceuticals
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

It is simple and very easy to use

Reviewed on 2019/01/31

I work in clinical research and need to train a lot of people on trial procedures quickly. This was usually done as classroom courses. Now I create an elearning module. I can add quizzes and have branching scenarios built into the course. It is very effective so far.

Pros

I am not a technical person at all. The tool is simple enough that I can create courses on my own. I can design courses, add design elements, add quizzes etc by myself. This is a big help to me. It is very userfriendly.

Cons

A drag and drop function that lets design elements be added without having to go through the menus would have been nice.

Mahesh B.

Elearning automation saves lots of time, Wizcabin is the easiest tool in the world

Reviewed on 2019/01/29

The best Elearning authoring tool to create Elearning courses quickly. It saves time and money, but real beauty is the professional looking responsive course output.

Pros

E learning automation. Wizcabin converts your documents into interactive Elearning automatically. Its like magic. You can create professional looking Elearning courses so fast.

Cons

Everything is automated, so its very easy to use. They have added many new features recently and I hope they are keep adding more