Showing 10 reviews of 5

iFlow

HR management platform for tracking employee attendance

Showing 10 reviews of 5
  • Industry: Telecommunications

One of the best HR App

Reviewed on 2020/04/27

This app saves us about 2 days of work on payroll, so I totally recommend it.
Some features are under development, but the team behind is fast and flexible, there is at least an update every month.
Customer support is friendly, helpful and patient.

Pros

- the app it's customizable and the team puts a great effort into meeting our needs;
- easy to understand for any user;
- compliant with Romanian labour law;
- high quality and the best price.

Cons

When we decided to use iFlow we knew that some features are still under development therefore it's too early to say that we don't like something.
The updates are always on time, and the team does a great job in customizing the app for clients requests.

Response from iFlow

Thank you! We are glad we can make your job easier. :)

Petru G.

Iflow review

Reviewed on 2020/04/23

In general I am satisfied with the services offered.

Pros

It's an integrated solution that makes my work easier.

Cons

The days off should be cumulative, because it took me a while until I noticed that the corresponding year must be selected.

Response from iFlow

Thank you for your review. We are happy that our solution is making your job easier!

Sorana T.
  • Industry: Online Media

Opinion on iFlow

Reviewed on 2020/04/14

I am able to save time and use it to develop my HR abilities and help the team. It it an amazing app.

Pros

The fact that I have a software to help me keep track of every bank holiday and every days off taken by m colleagues has helped me a lot in the last months. I can use my time to help the team in other ways and I am very happy about that.

Cons

There is just one thing (that was already discussed with the customer support - and they were super helpful and nice) that I could use and do not have access to - the in and out hours in a working day.

Response from iFlow

Thank you! We will continue to improve our app, iFlow, so that it can fit your company needs.

Stef A.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Useful tool for the entire company

Reviewed on 2020/04/14

User friendly, all users were able to connect from their smart phones, no mistakes in the HR department.

Pros

As a HR, it was very easy to work with Iflow, because reduces the operational work very much. For ex: you can download certificates for all employees, time track reports, you have the advantage to modify all tips of leaves( maternity, sick day, etc.).

Cons

Only one think : integration with Slack.

Response from iFlow

Thank you, we are glad we could help. As for Slack, is still on our list and is about to come, as soon as we can.

Liviu S.

Good software iFlow

Reviewed on 2020/04/14

Pros

I like that we got up and running very fast, very intuitive software, easy to run.

Cons

Lacks some features, but I suppose they are in the pipeline.

Response from iFlow

Thank you! We are working hard to improve iFlow and to develop more features. We accept suggestions, so if you have some functionality in mind, feel free to tell us about it, and we will make it work.