Anytime Pediatrics

Cloud-based telemedicine software for pediatricians

4,3
3,3
3,7
Barbara P.
Industry: Medical Practice

Forest Hills Pediatric Associates

Reviewed on 2020/08/21

We have been very satisfied with our experience with Anytime Pediatrics. The platform continues to improve, technical issues continue to be fewer but the most gratifying has been the exceptional Customer Support. I can't say enough about how responsive we feel the Support Team has been. You never get the impression that your concern isn't relevant or that your ticket went into an abyss. You don't get a bot email that says you will receive a response in 3-5 business days. I think every ticket we have logged has been addressed, and usually solved, on the same day. My staff used to come to me with concerns - thinking that I would have more impact on getting results. But now the staff all know and are comfortable contacting support. Anytime Pediatrics is a model in performing Customer Service.

Pros

Anytime Pediatrics is very user friendly and had helpful training sessions and resources available to us when first implementing. They have been able to provide exceptional Customer Service despite the whirlwind that the COVID pandemic placed on their business. Knowing that the Anytime Pediatrics continues to evolve from the practical vision of a Pediatric Emergency Medicine physician who knows the needs of our industry is a huge plus. The future vision that Anytime Pediatrics will interface with our EMR sealed the deal.

Cons

Initially the video image of the patient was fairly small and we had technical issues with some dropped calls but both this have been addressed and improved in the short 5 months that we have been a customer.

Response from Anytime Pediatrics

Thank you for sharing this feedback. Dr. Periard. We value your partnership and look forward to continue serving you, your team and patients.

Sabrina C.
Industry: Medical Practice
Company size: Self Employed

East of use

Used Other for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2020/04/02

Not a great first time use. Some kinks definitely need to be worked out.

Pros

Nothing at this point. Maybe after some time and working out the kinks it will be better

Cons

I should not have to add children already connected to a practice. I have to add my insurance info already added to the practice. These things need to be linked. I don’t want to add my children’s height and weight and allergies to meds that are already on file for this practice. When the nurse was texting me I would not have known she was texting unless I looked at my phone. No text noise. Her medical question should have been a phone call not a text. As far as the physician interaction it was great, no issues.
Patient’s demographics history, and child information should be automatically uploaded when you link it to the same practice.

Response from Anytime Pediatrics

Hi Sabrina,

Thank you for using Anytime Pediatrics. The live video platform is a standalone solution and your basic demographics are required for profile creation. We are pursuing integration with existing Electronic Medical Records to minimize this process, but there are several EMR technologies so we cannot guarantee that we will be integrated with the one used by your child's practice. The profile creation is a one-time process.

Thank you for the feedback on notifications when receiving chat communication. This has been provided to our development team to help guide continual improvements.

-The Anytime Pediatrics Team

Likelihood to recommend: 2.0/10

Laurie H.
Industry: Hospital & Health Care

Filled the need when it mattered most and then some

Reviewed on 2020/11/25

A great and valued piece to our healthcare delivery now.

Pros

This software is easy to use and for the most part easy for parents to use as well. It gives them peace of mind to still maintain their patient-doctor relationship during this pandemic without the risk of in-office visit.

Cons

Occasional hiccups with connections but rare