Showing 12 reviews of 6

VoiceShot

Auto attendant cloud phone system

Showing 12 reviews of 6
Reggie M.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Hands Down THE BEST Cloud-Based Voice Broadcasting Solution Available

Reviewed on 2020/07/24

From a scale of 1-10, I honestly rate VoiceShot a 15... Not only is the service exactly what they say it is, but its also affordable enough for a new business to use without batting an eye.

Pros

With the launch of our new business we had been searching for a service to assist with our automation systems to keep our customers notified seamlessly. We tried several other services that had shiny nice looking websites & big promises but all fell short. Within 1-day of signing up with Voiceshot we had our automations up and running with the help of customer service that was second to none! I HIGHLY recommend anyone looking for cloud-based Voice and/or SMS Broadcast Services reach out to VoiceShot!

Cons

If I were to have to choose something, it would be the fact that I did need some assistance to get the system up and running. Notwithstanding, the customer support was extremely patient and walked me through the process step-by-step... Not often can you say that calling customer support was actually enjoyable!

Daryl P.

The best things about being a Voice Shot customer

Reviewed on 2020/03/30

Voice Shot has been able to assist me with my phone needs as my business grew, whether I needed something small or large they could provide a solution for my communication needs.

Pros

Voice Mail, Call forwarding, and having multiple extensions.

Cons

No not much of any thing, they are always there to assist me if I need something.

Ben M.

Incredibly Helpful!

Reviewed on 2020/06/23

I contacted Voiceshot and they immediately answered all my questions regarding their text messaging services. Everything was explained to me clear, cut, and dry. We've experienced little to no issues with outbound calling - a service we continue to use.

Pros

This software's interface is incredibly easy to navigate in use, especially if you're used to using a computer all day. The services offered are crucial to perpetuating any business, small or large. There are other companies that offer similar services, but for cost and additional quality customer service, you can't go wrong with Voiceshot!

Cons

The interface aesthetic appears a little outdated with small links and buttons. A fresher look could draw in newer business owners and younger users hired in their respective positions.

Kent S.

Excellent customer service & good pricing

Reviewed on 2020/07/07

VoiceShot's team provided excellent follow-up on a complex transfer of a business line from another carrier. VoiceShot consistently contacted me to keep me informed and coordinate the process. I couldn't have asked for anything else. They truly went beyond my expectations and exceeded the level of service which I normally encounter with other service providers. I highly recommend this service.

Pros

Easy to set up the desired features like call-forwarding. Statistics are readily visible for tracking calls, etc.

Cons

No concerns about the functionality of this software.

Joe D.
  • Industry: Information Services

Always excellent customer service - modern solutions

Reviewed on 2020/06/24

EXCELLENT. We have done business with VoiceShot for well over 10 years. Their solutions allow us to conduct business easier and more affordably.

Pros

Virtual assistant, routing phone calls, easy to use

Cons

A small learning curve, but their human custom service rep (not a bot) can help you when needed.

Chris H.

Great Solution for Followup

Reviewed on 2020/07/24

Pros

Simple to set up for followup with Clients.
Saves a lot of time.

Cons

User interface is serviceable but is not "current". They are working on an update to be provided mid 2020 to refresh the interface. Works great with Chrome. UI is a bit touchy with Firefox so use Chrome.