Showing 51 reviews of 38

Berqun

Employee monitoring and productivity analysis software

Showing 51 reviews of 38

Thanks to berqun, my team was able to develop a commercial software product in a few months.

Reviewed on 2018/05/29

Thanks to berqun, I feel developers are never wasting their valuable time. The contract I had with the development team was a time and material contract, so the most important benefit of using berqun was the fact that, it have me a piece of mind regarding developers never charged me for nothing.

Pros

I was amazed how developers managed their time wisely. I worked with five developers using berqun. The off time was minimized, I was able monitor how productive they use their time, what did they do, when and who, etc...

Cons

When I was using the product, there was no Mac version available. I hope to use the product from my Mac without the use of programs like parallel desktop...

Rainer S.

100% control without key-logger

The biggest 'side effect' are 3:
Fairness - looking busy when manager walks thru office, doesnt help. BQ points indicate the real efforts of staff
Significant improved sales. Berqun enables us to learn how high-performing staff (quality & sales revenue) achieves their results. This we use to train the others, particularly those who make huge efforts (BQ points)but little revenue.
The staff is more relaxed, know about their performance and know that berqun makes their efforts visible to management.

Pros

Berqun offers a great combination. Whilst providing a full overview about the productivity, actual working hours, and relevant analysis, it also provides the required privacy (no keylogger & option to pause). This creates a general acceptance within the company. Staff doesn't feel to be spied on.

Cons

It meets our requirements. It does what it is supposed to do.

Adem T.
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Great service great app

Reviewed on 2018/12/11

Time management and the grading system(BQ) that they have made is incredible.

Pros

We met them when they were in early alpha version and they were always eager for more feedback which made it much easier for us and them to develop Berqun further.

Cons

There are still some bugs here and there but they are always fixing them.

Fantastic solution for our operation

Reviewed on 2019/01/27

Useful and fantastic solution that works. Berqun allows employees to manage their time themselfs. We have sometimes Project based work and it shows exactly how much time we spend.

Pros

Berqun is not slowing down the performance of the devices. It shows me who worked on weekends and overtime. It is a must tool for organizations. I see everything on the go with the Mobile App.

Cons

Nothing negative so far. For our requirements fits the purpose and bill.

Tugrul K.

20 Year software developer with remote teams

Reviewed on 2018/06/04

Better performing team output.

Pros

- This applicaiton helped me Working with remote teams. I do not need to spend what the team are doing right now. How much time they spent for development?
- Privacy. if you need to do something private it allows.
- Cloud based.
- hassle free installation and management
- gorgeous reports

Cons

It does not support OS except Microsoft Windows. It would be gr8 if it works on MacOs too because our designer use Mac.

Response from Sword-it

Thanks for your precious opinions. We will improve Berqun for sure. It will be work on MacOS in a short time

Great product, and definitely worth more then the pesky

Reviewed on 2018/05/17

Pros

- Easy user interface. There is almost no learning curve.
- Price is a plus.
- We have used it to coordinate our software development and QA teams in India and Poland. It does the job as it is advertised.
- I even use it at home when I am working on personal projects.
- We saw a noticeable increase in productivity across all teams so far and very happy with Berqun.

Cons

The tool that it installs on the OS to watch the employee actions can get a little disruptive but over time it gets smoother.

Preeti S.

Keeping track of employee's daily activity in the best way

Reviewed on 2018/06/12

Team's productivity increased because of this application as no-one is opening anything useless which is not related to work.

Pros

I am the user of this application, as per me -
* Easy to install and use.
* Notifications time by time if I am offline/idle.
* I can see my activity regularly in very easy style which help me to become more productive for my organization.
* Easy to understand monthly reports.
* My manager is also happy with it as he has no overhead of asking each team member what he was busy with whole day. Now Berqun application is telling everything :)

Cons

I don't see any problem in this application till now. By in my team some guys are working on Mac OS, and this application is not working on Thier laptops. Possibly we will get new version of this application which can be installed on Mac os as well.

Mohsin K.

Reviewed on 2018/10/14

Pros

Daily email log about employees report to the manager and employee

Cons

Reports sections needs to improve to give more widely information.

Kamlesh P.

Nice Product that helps to increase team's productivity in professional way

Reviewed on 2018/06/15

Pros

* Increase team's productivity.
* Helping the manager to keep eye on team member's daily activity.
* Helping employee to maintain himself/herself as productive resource for the organization.
* Easy to install and use.
* Cloud base functionality provide more efficiency.

Cons

* I am using this software from 4-5 months and I don't see any problem in this rather than Now I need to be more careful while opening any site or doing any personal work in office timing.

Rahul S.

My Team manager using Berqun as a monitoring tool and it helps us a lot to increase our team...

Reviewed on 2018/06/19

1- Get off line notification in my inbox
2- Automatic daily log entry
3 - Get email in my inbox with detailed information like berqun point, total log hour (including productive, distractive, idle time)

Pros

Automatic daily work log entry and got working day report into my inbox with detailed information like berqun point, total log hour (including productive, distractive, idle time)

Cons

Hard to say cons about berqun, I can say berqun team needs to improve report section a little bit more user friendly

Dave D.

Great Value with Reasonable Price Tag

Reviewed on 2018/06/05

Pros

It's really nice to see how much efficiently people are working in the office even if you are not there.
Daily Reports & Performance charts are really useful to track that.

Cons

It's not a big deal maybe having some default rules would be nice. But after a couple days all does set anyway.

Amit K.
  • Industry: Semiconductors

Best tool for tracking remote employees or employees working from home

Reviewed on 2018/06/11

Pros

Screenshot capturing and app uses is my favourite feature. Encourage team members to stay focused and active.

Cons

We couldn't find anything bad so far. This software covers all of the bases we needed from a monitoring software.

Derek G.

This application has helped me to track the situation in our office and keep track of my...

Reviewed on 2018/06/11

My office's productivity significantly increased after we started to use this application. It also gives me the flexibility to track my employee's from everywhere which is a must for me.
On the other hand, my employer has given up to visit non work related sites and applications during the working hours.

Pros

Due to my job which required me to work outside of the office most of the time I was never able to track the situation in our office and keep track of my employees. After using berqun i am now able to see which employee has spent how much time on each project without even being in the office. In only 5 minutes using the daily report, i am able to see the efficiency of my employees.
Also, powerful reports helped me to measure my employee's productivity

Cons

The only time consuming thing at the beginning is that you have to group activities as productive and distractive. Maybe it would be better if there was a way for an automatic grouping.

Easy to handle your employees productivity

Reviewed on 2018/06/01

To Track employees productivity makes easier their evaluation and consequently their compensation package.

Pros

Easy to learn and use
Pricing is very affordable
It has different ways to handle your employee productivity
Mobile application helps you be connected and tracking anytime

Cons

Really i didn't find anything against this product. At the beginning it lags a little, but I think it was due to the poor internet connection in my location

Pradeep K.

Great time tracking tool with online portal and client application

Reviewed on 2018/06/15

I can say it provides you what you expect from a monitoring tool.

Pros

Provides you the ability to track your team's activity from almost everywhere even on your mobile phone. Very simple and straightforward to install and use. No problems with firewalls or whatsoever.

Cons

Sometimes it does not provide you screenshots in real time but i have seen this rarely. When you restart it sync the captured screenshots and activities to the online portal. But you don't loose any information that's relief .

Gyan C.
  • Industry: Computer Networking

Source of productivity growth

Reviewed on 2018/06/13

No need to care about what we did during the day as it's giving daily report.

Pros

* team productivity increased.
* Notifications emails about application offline or idle time duration.
* Detailed reports about monthly employee's activity.

Cons

I don't see any cons in this product. But one thing I can say is if internet speed is very bad somehow then it might slow down your internet usage.

Devendra K.
  • Industry: Broadcast Media
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Best software to track team activity

Productivity increased
Motivated for work

Pros

*Easy installation steps
*All in one user dashboard with many valuable features
* Screenshot feature is the best part
* It's make me more productive and work oriented

Cons

*I was expecting this application to be ready for my android device
*There isn't to say too much for now as this application is doing it's job well

Chery B.
  • Industry: Events Services

The BEST Staff Monitoring System

Reviewed on 2019/01/27

It is amazing and friendly user and it helps us to monitor all the staff easily.

Pros

I like the most in this software is Berqun is easy to use, more detailed than other software with competitive cost. This for me the best staff monitoring system.

Cons

So far we really love this software and we haven't find any difficulties.

Rizky F.

A Must Have For Result Focused Offices

Reviewed on 2019/01/27

We use berqun more for looking at statistics of when our employees are most productive and least so we can focus our work schedules accordingly

Pros

Non intrusive service, intuitive dashboard

Cons

It sometimes eats up resources, but it recovers quickly

Mahmut süha B.
  • Industry: Law Enforcement

GOOD

Reviewed on 2018/09/06

Pros

With this software I follow my personnels better. I use my time profitable and see where we waste the time.

Cons

Well ı did not see anytihing bad for now.

Kevin H.
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

One of the best monitoring software I have ever seen

Reviewed on 2018/06/12

Right now I am able to measure productivity for our employees and we are giving salaries based on their productivity.

Pros

Capturing actual visited websites for any browsers and all applications used in the computer with their durations which gives ability to measure the work time easily whether it is productive or not. It gives me a point called BQ as daily weekly monthly and yearly which is the only thing I need.
Beside those informations, it is capturing work start time, work end time, total working time network usage and screenshots for an employee, and also agent application is so tiny smaller than 1 mb easy to install and configurable from the web application.

Cons

Report section should be improved.
Work calendar for employees should be much easier to use. Right now it is a bit hard to add a new vacation.