Showing 8 reviews of 4

Vision

Cloud-based remote employee monitoring software

Showing 8 reviews of 4
Mark P.
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

Great Product

Reviewed on 2020/03/18

Pros

Easy to setup and works just as advertised

Cons

It would be nice if you could download and archive events and screenshots locally instead of having to pay to access more online storage

Drew W.
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Review of the Vision trial

Reviewed on 2020/03/13

It's a bumpy road to a nice vista at the end. Plan for an extended deployment window. I'm happy with the software and appreciate what it does but it wasn't painless.

Pros

I liked the easily viewable console, I really appreciated 2FA on the website, screen recording seemed to work properly

Cons

Let's start with support. Support is abysmal currently. Maybe it was due to Covid-19 but the turn around to get a response was terrible. Ultimately I was able to get a hold of somebody higher up and his immediate attention and resolution of problems is the only reason support didn't get a 1 star. I submitted a question about Chrome and was asked what browser I was using. All that said, once it's online it seems to be running smoothly so far.

Howard G.
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

Could Not Get it Working!

Reviewed on 2020/08/26

Pros

I wish I could put something here. We could never get it deployed.

Cons

The fact that our IT Support company could not get it deployed to our computers. It interfered with our digital security such that individual PCs crashed once it was installed.

Our IT Support people reported that "Due to the systems locking up and performance loss we had to remove the software. The staff couldn’t even perform daily duties with software installed."

When we notified Veriato of the situation, only weeks after we bought it, they said they would not provide a refund. Bad pool!

Kudzai M.
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting
  • Used Other for Free Trial

Veriato Review

Reviewed on 2020/03/31

It was ok but based on my trials I felt that other products were more accurate and easier to use.

Pros

It has a lot of reporting, logs and tracking features

Cons

Could not get all the features to work or work accurately.