Showing 58 reviews of 46

Showing 58 reviews of 46
Richard L.

Capturing Interest

Reviewed on 2019/10/16

My experience has been phenomenal. Our rep has been an awesome ambassador for your business. She often contacts me directly. She is more like a friend than some distant, faceless customer service rep. She takes great pride in her work and it shows. I always know I'll get my questions answered and problems solved when I reach out to her. I also interacted once through online chat with anothr rep. She was also fantastic. Great people you have there at Textmarks.

Pros

Being able to leverage electronic documents with unlimited distribution while capturing contact data from interested parties has been invaluable in building our client base.

Cons

When I go to obtain the data, rather than displaying a time stamp with date and zulu time, it presents it as "5 hours ago," or "3 days ago," or "2 weeks ago," rtc. This requires me to copy all the data, paste it into our follow-up document, and then go in manually and write in the actual date and zulu time that the document was accessed. Interestingly, that data is available when I hover my cursor over the words "3 days ago," for example. The date/time will then appear and I either have to write it down individually, or take a bunch of photos with my phone, only to have to manually input it back into the document I'm creating. Why not just display the date/time stamp immediately and eliminate a mountain of work for your customers? This would vastly improve the utility and quality of the product.

Steven M.

Autoreply Super-User

Reviewed on 2020/08/24

We have used TextMarks for many, many years. I have greatly appreciated the customer support and how quickly they are to reply to my questions or to help activate a new keyword.

Pros

We use TextMarks primarily for text autoreplies ("Text _____ to _____ for a link to register for ..."). This has worked very well for us since it's easy to set up and customize the autoreply messages as needed. We have a few subscription keywords but do not use them nearly as regularly.

Cons

This isn't really a "con" since it's not a dealbreaker. There are some keywords that we only use on a seasonal basis (such as ones related to Christmas). I wish there were a pricing option that allowed us to put those keywords "on hold" for a lower monthly rate while they sit dormant.

Justin F.

Power and reliability

Reviewed on 2020/10/12

TextMarks is a great team to work with. They are always prompt to answer questions and offer a solid and reliable service at a reasonable price.

Pros

Everything that you can do in their dashboard can be done in the programmable API.

Cons

A few processes are still manual and need to wait for review.

Andrea S.
  • Industry: Automotive

Easy Implementation and Use

Reviewed on 2020/08/05

Overall, our experience so far with TextMarks has been positive. We have been able to quickly reach a broader segment of our organization that does not regularly access their emails or HR self-service portal for important announcements, which has significantly improved team member and leadership communication.

Pros

TextMarks has been extremely useful in helping to quickly and easily get information out to our team members during COVID-19. Initially used to communicate important alerts and notices, we have now transitioned to using it for additional communications within the business. What I like best about TextMarks is how easy it is to use and the implementation was quick. I was able to send out a text the same day we set up our account.

Cons

There have been a few instances where the uploading and syncing of CSV files has been challenging. One time I was told it was a system error.

Kristin C.
  • Industry: Textiles

2 Years Of Consistent Service

Reviewed on 2019/06/21

Pros

We have been a customer for 2 years. The service is consistent and reliable. Only 1 hiccup in over 700 days of everyday use and they were quick to correct the issue for me. Extremely satisfied with the level of customer service I receive.

Cons

Nothing but this site makes me type something. :)

Katie R.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Great solution for mass texting our team!

Reviewed on 2018/10/09

We are a babysitting referral service and needed a way to get last minute requests filled. Textmarks has made it so easy to get the information out to our sitters and get responses back quickly! We LOVE it!

Pros

The ease of use, the customer service, ability to have multiple keywords for different groups, and the price!

Cons

We haven't found anything that we wish could be better!

Julie C.
  • Industry: Automotive
  • Used Other for 2+ years

Affordable Text marketing

Reviewed on 2018/10/02

This is a perfect solution for my small business clients who want to not only give their customers offers, but just keep in contact with them. Manageable and simple to use. I would definitely recommend!

Pros

Super simple to use and schedule multiple texts in advance. Love the auto-responds as well.

Cons

I don't really have any cons to report as TextMarks works well for me.

Alan T.
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Textmarks is a great product and a great team. Easy to use and account managers explained...

Reviewed on 2018/01/16

Better communication with our clients/members. Bringing together a community of the organization and marketing events and functions.

Serves exactly the purpose we need it for, which is to send out notifications in real-time as an alternative to email. Everyone reads their text messages!

Pros

- Great alternative to email communication
- Easy to send out messages, not too much clutter on the website to send out messages
- Ability to schedule out messages ahead of time
- Very mindful of customers opting in so that it can't be used as spammy marketing tool
- Awesome team of people for customer support
- Reliable, works every time

Jay W.

Useful and reliable

Reviewed on 2018/11/27

Easy to use and great responsive customer service.

Pros

It is useful and reliable and allows me to set up keywords as I need to.

Cons

Takes several steps to change an automatic message for a keyword

Sarah danielle D.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Excellent experience with the product, but the customer care team REALLY stood out above the...

Reviewed on 2018/04/10

I can use it for all my different projects. Whether it's personal speaking, nonprofits, or using it to find a contest winner, I can use this one product for everything. And it makes my life so much easier.

Pros

Super easy to use, I am not tech savvy at all, but they helped me learn how to use it step by step and it took less than 5 minutes. They had pre-done templates and allowed you to customize them as needed (and I did need it) and it worked out perfectly.

Cons

That I have to pay for it, haha! But honestly, they've put a value on their product that I am more than willing to pay for.

• Industry: Recreational Facilities & Services

Textmarks use

Reviewed on 2018/10/02

For our use, Textmarks works very well

Pros

Ease of use. Texts are sent out promptly

Cons

Would like more characters per message and not have to send multiple messages

Chelsey R.
  • Industry: Design

Amazing Customer Support

Reviewed on 2019/01/05

Textmarks as a platform is extremely well put together and user friendly. The dashboard is easy to navigate and software is incredibly responsive. What sets it apart is the incredible team behind the platform with support and sales staff at the ready to assist with all of your questions. In addition, the friendly and patient demeanor these team members possess makes a world of difference during setup and integration. Having someone to call on for support and having that someone be as responsive as the Textmarks team has seriously made the difference in my choosing to commit to this platform. I'm looking forward to working with Textmarks for the foreseeable.

Pros

Ease of use and responsive platform. Customer support team is extremely helpful and available.

Cons

There is nothing that comes to mind. The team behind this platform makes it top notch.

Lidia F.

Making our lives easier!

Reviewed on 2020/07/30

With TextMarks, I have been able to provide my clients with multiple ways of reaching our goal. I upload restaurant menus to web pages and link them via QR code, still, a lot of people don't know how to use QR codes or refuse to fuss with newer technology. Luckily, practically everyone knows how to send a text. That's why I use TextMarks to automatically send a menu link to anyone who texts in a specific keyword. It is so easy to use and has eliminated so many headaches for my clients. You know something is great when it works really well in the background, and you don't even have to think about it.

Pros

I love that they are so generous with the amount of texts and keywords you get, I never feel like i'm counting or worrying about going over any limits. I also love how easy it is to set up keywords, someone is always quick to respond to any questions I have and especially quick to activate my keywords. My clients absolutely love that I integrated a short-code text into my service and it has made so many people's lives easier, especially mine.

Cons

As a startup $200 per month for the cheapest plan was a little daunting, especially since I didn't yet have that many customers and income to cover expenses. But, a short code text service improves my product substantially and I feel like it is essential to my business, so I signed up. Well, TextMarks has a great starting promotion that made the service very affordable for me until I got to profitability, and so far, I haven't had any trouble paying for it.

Matthew H.

Quality Mass Text Service

Reviewed on 2020/10/26

Pros

This software is easy to use and makes mass communications with the families of my church painless. Having used other similar software before I very pleased with TextMarks, have no plans of changing software.

Cons

Changing the some of the admin privileges and settings could be easier so that you are more quickly able to transfer this responsibility to someone else within your organization.

Christina D.
  • Industry: Civic & Social Organization

TextMarks product Review

Reviewed on 2019/10/15

My experience with TextMarks is absolutely great. I love the concept, the software is user-friendly and the diversity and quantity of applications that are offered to help us market our church and church ministries as well as enable us to stay connected with our church leaders & members is extremely useful. I especially appreciate that when I want to learn something about the program or ask any specific questions I receive through instructions from a live person.

Pros

I am the adminsitrater for the text program which our church uses to communicate news and updates to current & new church members. I love how we can stay connect to our church members, keep them plugged in and informed. The program works great to introduce new activities and short notice changes. I especially like that it is not set up like a group text so people don't contiunually get bumbarded with new text from people who would be responding. if it were a group text.

Cons

The only draw back to the program is that I cannot add subscribers when requested, they must add themselves. I have had people request to be added but as an adminstrater I could not add them.

Alan B.
  • Used Other for 2+ years

Terrific service for Bike Events. Allows us to communicate safety and schedule information.

Reviewed on 2017/10/17

Helps ensure safety for a bike ride.

Pros

- The ability to quickly communicate with majority of event participants (Update route information, Safety, reminders for routine daily schedule).
- Easily customized to our specific event. We can customize Welcome messages, and manage delivery of messages.
- Groups allow us to send messages to all riders or just support crew / staff.
- Pricing is flexible to our event and number of riders.

Cons

- All users must manually Opt-In. I know there are regulations that require this process, but it would be faster and ensure all riders are subscribed if we can load rider numbers from a spreadsheet from our registration.
- We'd like to be able to send pictures or map graphics to group subscribers.

Andy T.
  • Industry: Media Production

Simple Way to Send Mass Texts

Reviewed on 2020/02/14

We needed an easy way to send out mass text messages in case of emergencies or weather events. This has gone a great job of meeting that need.

Pros

It's been very easy to maintain and to my knowledge, we've never had any issues using it. We mostly use it to manage openings and closings for our office location and it works great.

Cons

The interface is somewhat antiquated. I can't find any sort of sort or search options,so I have to go through each page when deleting exiting employees from the list.

Maddy J.

Super easy to use and set up!

Reviewed on 2018/03/06

Ease of use, quick communication, low cost.

Pros

Quick learning curve, very easy to use. Loved the ability to pre-schedule any texts, and it was easy to have users quickly join the list.

Cons

No picture or video sending ability, very plain.

Garrett W.
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Easy to learn and use. I had some trouble working with the customer database.

Reviewed on 2017/10/17

Marketing and getting information out to guests who opted in.

Pros

I like the ease of use and the streamlined process to send a message. If I am in a pinch with time, I can easily get the broadcast out.

Cons

I dislike the functionality or lack thereof with the database. I wish I could easily search and remove numbers.

Alain H.

Gets the job done

Reviewed on 2018/10/02

Great customer service overall. Always ready and willing to help answer any question that may come up.
Overall a good experience!

Pros

Easily reaches multiple cell phones via text message in case of emergency or just simple updates.

Cons

Having to wait to get the groups cleared before having people sign up.

Easy to use!

Reviewed on 2020/07/30

Great service and quick responses when needed.

Pros

Simple, easy to create and schedule texts

Cons

Can't see scheduled texts very clearly to edit.

Alecia L.
  • Industry: Insurance

Easy to Use, Great Support

Reviewed on 2021/02/18

From the beginning TextMarks representatives were professional, personable and friendly. They communicated with me every step of the way and answered every question that I had about the software and its features.

Pros

TextMarks is a very easy program to use and even if you’re new to using texting software, the support provided helps you understand how it works.

Cons

The only feature that I would like to see added to the TextMarks software is an alert that lets users know that a text message has been sent and added to the queue on the spreadsheet.