uAttend

Time and attendance tracking software for businesses

David H.
  • Industry: Events Services

Very happy with the cost and functionality

Reviewed on 2019/08/12

Very easy for me to figure out the whole product. Has so many things that I'm sure it would be a fit for any larger companies.

Pros

That it works well with the fingerprint time clock

Cons

Can't really think of any. Would be nice if it did my payroll......

Elena D.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Overall satisfied

Reviewed on 2019/04/25

Pros

We have been using uAttend for over two years now. I find the accessibility of all historical data very helpful. I can easily see the last work day of an employee terminated an year ago for example. It is easy to run reports and keep track of employee's sick days or vacation days, if you have input them of course. Additionally, the little chat they have in the bottom right corner of the screen is extremely helpful. They are very responsive and more often than not are able to resolve an issue within minutes.

Cons

What I dislike is the fact that the information you can put in for the employees is limited. I think it will be more useful to have fields for hire dates, termination dates and so on. Also whenever we have technical issues with the actual clock, the process of mailing us a new one, returning the defective one and in general the time spent on the phone with customer service is quite long.
Also, when you put in sign in or out times manually (from the admin side on the computer) it automatically rounds them up which have cost us some hours discrepancies and potential problems with employees. Double check everytime you have to manually input somebody's hours!

Kelly H.

Simple, Easy to Use

Reviewed on 2019/04/04

Overall - it works for what we needed.

Pros

It's not complicated for the average user. Easy to utilize. For larger companies - I could see this working well with all of the options for employees to clock in/out, etc.

Cons

I would prefer to have a few more options - particularly for the web-based folks (we don't use the other systems, so I can't speak to that). For instance, it would be beneficial to be able to deactivate certain benefit codes if they aren't being used for the company. We have people who will inevitably choose one and the system allows it -- but then it doesn't deduct from the correct allocation of benefit hours unless it is caught by admin/supervisor. In addition - getting to a point of analyzing benefit hours when an employee has a question is cumbersome. AND - the pop-up on the Services screen to tell you that you can't access certain things unless you use a punch clock -- is also a pain when we only do web. We don't need that reminder every single time we look at that screen.

Finally, we allocate a lump sum of benefit hours on Jan 1 for each employee. And if they do not use all hours, they are allowed to carry those hours over into the 1st Quarter of the following year. At the end of the 1st Quarter, if they have not used the carryover, they lose it. But they still have the 'new hours' that were allocated on January 1. It would be helpful as we've had with other systems to be allowed to identify the difference, and remove the carryover - but leave the new so employees know and can see what happened.

Susan Y.
  • Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Very pleased with uAttend software!

Reviewed on 2019/04/06

Excellent experience!

Pros

As the company administrator for the uAttend software, I find it very easy to use! The customer service is very prompt to help answer any questions. The end user has simple steps and the supervisors edits and verification processes are simple! Really like this software!

Cons

Every so often I would like to write my own reports within the software & I haven't found a way to do this. Also, I would like to merge the data straight into Quick Books for processing payroll and I haven't found a smooth way to perform this tasks yet either....maybe I can't do it? I've spent about only 20 mins attempting to find a way & didn't find one and I'll try another day, but typically I'm able to figure things out on my own in this easy-to-use software, so I'm guessing it's just not available?

Monica H.
  • Industry: Food Production

Excellent product and Service

Reviewed on 2019/09/03

Pros

My employees used to stamp cards in a time clock. This procedure permits cheating, there is a lot of space for human error when totalizing the hours, and it is very time consuming to do so. With UAttend now everything works smoothly. I had read about some fingerprint readers giving problems, and getting stuck, but that hasn't been an issue at all. It works perfectly. The customer service is very good. The chat is very fast and the representative are always nice and efficient to answer.

Cons

My reader is hardwired so I barely have issues with connectivity, it has happened a couple of times in more than two years using it. I couldn't really complain about it.

Jason B.
  • Industry: Wine & Spirits

Wonderful Upgrade

Reviewed on 2019/09/04

we changed over from another service that we were paying more for and having to fight with the interface and uAttend has taken the worries about having to babysit payroll away.

Pros

this has been so easy to use and anytime I had any question or issue they have been extremely helpful walking me through functions I wanted to do.

Cons

I think the clocks could be a little easier to use.

Maralin M.
  • Industry: Architecture & Planning

Wonderful Software - UAttend

Reviewed on 2019/04/02

Before I had the UPunch time clock and UAttend software, my sole employee at the time was taking advantage and claiming time he did not work, and taking long lunch breaks. The time clock changed that quickly, saving me money and keeping my employee honest. I now have two employees and wouldn't part with this system. I have rarely had a problem, and when I did have a simple problem, the tech support was fabulous, and knew exactly what to do and why the problem was happening.

Pros

UAttend has made management of my employees' time cards much easier. I only have two employees, but calculating their time by hand would be difficult. Even with a small number of employees like mine, UAttend is an efficient way to start your payroll. I have changed employees a few times and it's very intuitive to archive records and set up new employees.

Cons

I work from home and sometimes do payroll on Sundays when I didn't have time on Saturday. I have to be careful that I select the right pay period if I do payroll on a Sunday to make I'm inputting the data in the right period. It defaults to the following week if I don't change it back.

Arlene S.
  • Industry: Warehousing

uattend

Reviewed on 2019/01/12

Pros

Makes punching in and punching out easy and accurate. I oversee the office so it's important to keep track of time stamps of when everyone starts their day and ends their day. This makes my life easier.

Cons

Sometimes it has a hard time reading thumb prints.

Response from WorkWell Technologies

Hi Arlene,

First of all, thank you so much for your positive feedback and for taking the time to post this review. It's great to hear the ways uAttend makes your job easier.

For optimal fingerprint scanning, wipe the scanner surface clean with a soft, lint-free cloth from time to time.

If you ever need help with your device, feel free to reach out to customer support seven days a week.

Warmly,

Linda H.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Easy to use and set up

Reviewed on 2019/04/02

Employees can't have others punch in and out for them. The reporting aspect allows me to avoid having piles of punch cards. I can look back and see in the past years how many payroll hours are clocked in.

Pros

Ease of set up. Reports are quick and easily customized. I decide what feature I want to allow employees to use. In our case no remote access.

Cons

Sometimes the finger print will not capture. I think it might be due to the employee having worked doing dishes and this somehow interferes with the ability to read the finger? Not sure but for the most part that is my only complaint. But I just have to manually enter it later.

Marybeth R.

uAttend Review- good value, wifi compatible, timeclock

Reviewed on 2019/04/04

I am very happy with the uAttend timeclock we purchased for our small medical office. I can easily see if employees have clocked in or out, are at lunch, even when I am out of the office. I can send my payroll report directly to our payroll company to process even when I am on vacation, which is a great big help. And the

Pros

Ease of use, compatible with our wifi, so no need to hook up to internet

Cons

Monthly subscription fee, and some employees have more issues than others with clocking in with fingerprints.

Kylie J.
  • Industry: Warehousing

Easy and useful

Reviewed on 2019/02/05

We started with a team of ten people on uattend and have grown to over 50 so this has been extremely helpful in keeping track.
We also have multiple locations so it is great that I can access information from all sites on the one site

Pros

It is very easy to use and to read.
Information on staff is all available in one place.

Cons

Without doing a download, it is a bit time consuming to go in and out of each persons entry

Response from WorkWell Technologies

Hi Kylie,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a great review. uAttend makes it easy to stay with the system even as your business grows. It's great to hear you appreciate the convenience of being able to oversee multiple business locations from within a single web portal.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out to customer support 7 days a week. They may be able to offer some timesaving tips for navigating uAttend.

Warmly,
The uAttend Team
Text: (760) 278-6623
Call: (800) 518-8925
Email: [email protected]

Thereasa S.

Decent time keeping software

Reviewed on 2019/04/08

it is a decent platform for time tracking, you can job track and add notes.

Pros

It is pretty affordable and fairly user friendly - the updates within the last year have all been very good. There has been much improvement as far as being user friendly esp with adding notes and job tracking

Cons

job tracking functionality is still lacking. not always intuitive for guys on site, mobile application is glitchy, Quickbooks integration is too expensive for small company use. The reports for job tracking are not beneficial to our company. adding jobs to track is laborious.

Jerry N.
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Great time keeping software, Easy to learn and easy to use.

Reviewed on 2019/04/09

We had been using manual punch cards to track time. It was cumbersome and allow to many "missed punchs". This method tell me when someone misses their punch and I can address it immediately, not 2 weeks later when I'm trying to do payroll.

Pros

The software interface is easy to learn. The customer service was excellent. The customer service line is actually answered by a person and redirected to a technical support person. The technical staff is very good and directing your path through the software over the phone.

Cons

I wish it shipped with PDF accessible manual. I did not find out how to access the main help manual until multiple calls about other help issues. After finding access to that, it's been smooth sailing.

Laurie J.
  • Industry: Hospitality

uAttend is easy to work with

Reviewed on 2019/09/26

Everything works well. I would recommend to other employees to use uAttend. It's an easy system to use and maneuver. The reports are easy to run. Employee clocking in and out was efficient.

Pros

Cons

Nothing I can think of. Everything works well. I would recommend to other employees to use uAttend.

Rachel A.

Love this!

Reviewed on 2019/04/09

Working with the tech support crew (which is awesome!) is very easy and efficient. They have been wonderful with providing information quickly and discussing options to enhance the Uattend use.

Pros

I can easily pull reports, track work hours, and view employee information from my desk.

Cons

I really can't say enough about how this system has changed my position for the better!

Long N.
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

needs more feature

Reviewed on 2019/04/02

ease to use software, functionality can be improve.

Pros

ease to use, functionally is good, easy navigate with in,

Cons

1. add in start date or end date for employees,
2. Details punch report needs more information, Not to remove original punch,
3. Timecard can be export from Archived, instead of un-archive, then archived after finish
4. Better

Yvonne R.
  • Industry: Human Resources

Custome use would be good

Reviewed on 2019/04/03

We used it with a temporary agency in the past and it was so easy to use, with very little confusion. This made it an easy decision to use it for our own employees.

Pros

Fast, pretty easy to use now that the dates have been updated. The way it is now is perfect in my opinion.

Cons

For some reason now, we have to push the back button when we are printing. Before it would give us a new tab. This is inconvenient and takes more time when printing out the time cards for out payroll.

Very Happy Customer

Reviewed on 2019/04/04

Pros

With the changes that were just made on this software, I absolutely love everything about it. It is very user friendly, and the instant chat when I have questions is always a life saver! Since our company switched to uAttend I have been saving a lot of time doing what I need to do.

Cons

The vacation time totals do not always show up even though all of the information is included on there.

Regina H.
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

General Review

Reviewed on 2019/04/04

Pros

This software is an easy system to navigate through. And if you have any issues or questions you can simple chat with a person.

Cons

When changes are made to the system - no notification. Had to find out when opening the system.

Lesley P.
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Upgrade of system

Reviewed on 2019/04/02

Pros

The software was great until you did the upgrade.

Cons

WITH THE NEW UPDATE THINGS ARE MORE TIME CONSUMING:

When you make a note on the timesheet instead of it being under the times it now under the department not easy to READ- it was much better when the notes were under the hours worked.

When looking at the whole week of a timesheet you cannot see it all on one screen, you must now scroll down to see the totals at the bottom of the screen. Another step to see the totals

When putting time in for a benefit (vacation or sick) it is now more time-consuming. when typing the number of hours You cannot just type the number of hours now we have to type the number and then a colon and then the number again. It was so much easier before - we just typed the number.

The colors to distinguish the difference between the days on the timesheet are very subtle and makes it hard to read.

Nasim S.

UAttend review

Reviewed on 2019/04/04

Overall my experience has been good.

Pros

I like the customer service and reports.

Cons

We are in California and I think the lunch premium and lock out for lunch function is not practical for employees.

Viet ha D.

Uattend

Reviewed on 2019/04/02

Pros

Ease of use is a major plus and electronic tracking saves a lot of time with payroll management.

Cons

Frequent service outages and product malfunctions are a major issue for us.

Faige L.

Uattend for Medical Office

Excellant

Pros

We have control over where /when staff can login in from

Cons

Not super intuitive, however, the support team is very helpful

Daniel C.
  • Industry: Medical Practice

uAttend Review

Reviewed on 2019/10/16

Although this software should be cheap or even free. It is very simple to use which makes it easier for employees who are not very tech savvy.

Pros

I use this software to clock in and clock out for my job. My favorite thing about this software is how easy to use. The interface is not hard to learn.

Cons

One thing that I do not like about this software is the fact this it is pricey for what you get. This software is very simple and there is nothing more than a clock in and out function.

Kevin H.
  • Industry: Higher Education

Easy to setup and use!

Reviewed on 2019/04/05

I have found that it has been easy to use and very dependable.

Pros

It is straightforward to set up the biometric device, and the web-based platform is intuitive and easy to use.

Cons

Not everyone's fingerprints worked and therefore people that are assigned a pin as a substitute will sometimes need them reset!