PushFar

Cloud-based mentoring and career development software

5 /5 (18 reviews) Write a Review!
4,9
4,9
Elena rose B.
Industry: Political Organization

One Stop Mentoring Shop

Reviewed on 2020/10/20

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the team at PushFar are so helpful, no request is too much. They have been on hand to guide us through the entire setup of our mentoring platform, answering all questions and helping our users get onto the system.
I could not endorse this product anymore than I already have. It is literally everything that we need.

Pros

- Easy to use
- Super quick to sign up
- Instant customer service responses
- Completely customisable
- Really good profile prompts

Cons

There is nothing so far that I do not like, it really does tick all of the boxes.

Industry: Arts & Crafts

Perfect for Mentoring - Highly Recommended!

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2020/11/15

I've had a superb experience. The whole team are always extremely dedicated to ensuring our mentoring success and always provide us with additional innovative ways to make sure our mentoring programmes work.

Pros

PushFar's platform is extremely easy to use and allows me to manage my own mentoring relationships and report on our entire organisation's mentoring quickly and effectively. If anyone is looking to run a mentoring programme, they need PushFar. Not only is it fantastic at matching people together but it also is immensely effective at ensuring our mentoring pairs are engaged and stay on track with mentoring activities.

Cons

Nothing! It serves the purpose we need and whenever we've had suggested or requested additional features, PushFar have delivered them quickly and effectively.

Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

Why was this not done before?!

Reviewed on 2020/04/16

My experience so far has been excellent. I'm looking to introduce it across the business, when the time is right. Meanwhile I've used it for my own professional development and already recommended it to individuals seeking a personal mentor outside the business.

Pushfar are open to feedback and seem to work collaboratively with their audience and key advisers to continue to improve the system.

Its a competitively priced platform and the benefits within an organisation to enhance talent and leadership development programmes is sizeable.

Pros

Its a simple yet effective platform.
Powerful in that it can connect so many people actively seeking to mentor or be a mentee - so the experience starts as a positive one straight away.
Its easy to set yourself up and I found a mentor quickly.
The platform continues to improve but the functionality for the purpose is there and can only continue to get better.

Cons

Initial navigation to setting up the meeting/goals but this has already improved.

Simon M.
Industry: Financial Services

Perfect site for Mentoring

Reviewed on 2020/08/13

Very useful tool for staff to manage their own mentoring.

Pros

It is an easy interface to use and allows mentors and mentees to easily get in touch. Simple to use

Cons

No complaints at present. Software serves as a great tool for employees and employers alike

Tony G.
Industry: Investment Management

Fantastic Platform to Run Mentoring Schemes

Reviewed on 2019/07/14

PushFar offers us a great way to manage and run mentoring schemes, which we used to do in a very limited way. Being able to run mentoring efficiently and see direct value is great. The platform is extremely easy to navigate and understand and I would highly recommend it.

Pros

PushFar is extremely easy to use, while offering a comprehensive and extensive list of features to help our employees manage their mentoring relationships, and management to see what is happening. Great onboarding experience (took less than a week from contract to our first mentor matches), and very innovative feature releases.

Cons

Nothing yet. Any features lacking are always quickly added by their team.

Chris H.
Industry: Music

Mentoring made simple

Reviewed on 2020/08/13

I am a really big fanof PushFar and its mission

Pros

- Connecting with Mentors and Mentees
- Staying organised with goals
- Connecting with a likeminded community
- Free to use

Cons

- Its a new platform but functionality is being added all the time

Scott C.
Industry: Political Organization

Superb Enabler

Reviewed on 2020/10/20

From our initial engagement we found the experience as made as easy as possible by the Pushfar team. At every step they helped us understand the workings of the system and which would suit our aspirations best.

Pros

The software was simple to set up and easy to learn how to use. We were up for running within a few weeks of contacting the Pushfar team and the experience was seamless and smooth.

Cons

We’ve not come across aspects that have been a problem so far; it’s very adaptive and easy to scale.

Malcolm W.
Industry: Utilities

Mentor

Reviewed on 2019/09/29

I have gained some mentees and I have been approached too.

Pros

Having retired from working with people throughout my life career, I wanted to give something back. I am so pleased to have found Push Far which gives me access to people looking for Mentors and Mentees looking for Mentors. I have had people contact me and I have contacted others offering help. The system is easy to use. I particularly like the messaging system and the diary reminders which link to my own calendar.

Cons

Nothing - the software is excellent.
I like the way it works for me.

Carmanah M.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness
Company size: Self Employed

Can't recommend PushFar enough!!

Reviewed on 2020/08/11

Pros

The product is super easy to use and was very easy to implement. As the administrator, I found the backend of the system very easy to navigate. There is an extensive guide of how-to videos which are helpful, however, the system is so intuitive, I didn't need them.

Really straightforward, does the job and does it well.

Cons

Nothing! Everything is so easy to use, and for any customisation we needed, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team were able to help very promptly.

Stavros M.
Industry: Executive Office

An awesome tool for coaching/mentoring

Reviewed on 2020/08/28

Im connecting with new people and giving and getting help. It's also great way to push myself to achieve certain goals so I'm grateful it exists.

Pros

Pushfar is great in terms of User Interface. Very easy to use and very intuitive. Everything is where it should be and the gamification elements keep both mentors and mentees engaged.

Cons

I'd like to have less notifications come into my mailbox but I'm sure the team have thought about this and I just need to change a setting or something

Meghan C.
Industry: Investment Management

Quantifies the abstract value of mentorship

Reviewed on 2020/05/11

The PushFar team are so great to work with and setup for our team was a breeze! We've made connections across our portfolio companies that likely wouldn't have emerged without PushFar. Thanks :)

Pros

It quantifies the value and productivity of mentorship automatically, which was extremely difficult when we had our teams setting up these schemes manually. Very easy to monitor who's engaged on both sides. Requires relatively little input/effort from employees to be valuable.

Cons

I suppose the UI could be improved in a few areas but it hasn't been a problem for us, you'll get a hang of the platform quickly.

Joseph B.
Industry: Government Administration
Company size: 10 000+ Employees

You'd be foolish not to!

Used Other for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2020/09/02

Have had a very positive experience in all aspect so if you are a new or experienced mentor or mentee, I'd certainly suggest using Pushfar.

Pros

Impressed by this platform and service. Easy to use with professional, friendly support when needed.

Excellent at matching and managing mentoring relationships.

Give it a try.

Cons

No cons...like the functionally which is added on an ongoing basis.

Robert O.
Industry: Financial Services

Very useful tool

Reviewed on 2019/09/17

Pros

PushFar has enabled me to find a mentor and set goals to help me progress in my career. The platform is very easy to use, informative and makes me feel more confident as I have an experienced mentor to talk to and ask for advice.

Cons

I have nothing negative to comment about the platform at this time.

Andrea I.
Industry: Mental Health Care
Company size: Self Employed

Great way to get help and support

Used Other for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2020/08/27

Pros

Pushfar is a really great way to meet people that will help you with your career goals

I've managed to find a mentor who sets me goals and catches up with me regularly

Cons

can't think of any, pushfar seems like a platform that is pretty straightforwards

Martin L.
Industry: Events Services

Great mentoring tool

Used Other for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2020/05/19

The team at PushFar were great to work with - thumbs up from me.

Pros

It's a great tool - I haven't used something like this before and it's great how easy it is to find a mentor to work with.

Cons

Whilst the tool works well, I think the look and feel could be a bit slicker.

Lucia N.
Industry: Writing & Editing

Great way to find relevant mentors!

Reviewed on 2020/11/10

Pros

Super easy to use, and gives the opportunity to connect with a wide range of professionals that can provide sound advice and share knowledge.

Cons

I have experienced no issues with the software so far.

Industry: Human Resources

Great Product

Used Monthly for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2020/05/12

We were manually implementing various mentor schemes internally and this has made our job far easier. And cut down the time to match and pair massively.

Pros

Great access to company employees and relevant matching.

The open-source directory also gives you access to experts outside of the company to provide different perspectives.

Cons

More access to global experts outside the company

Olly J.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Easy to use and very useful

Used Monthly for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2019/09/20

Pros

Fills a gap in the market in a very efficient way

Cons

App loading times, although not a major issue, can be slow

Response from PushFar

Thanks, Olly! We're working hard on additional infrastructure changes, which are launching in the next 2 weeks, to significantly improve speeds. As always, if you have any further thoughts or feedback, we'd always love to hear it.