MailMeter

Email archiving and indexing for eDiscovery and compliance

Sean D.
  • Industry: Government Administration
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

MailMeter Review

Reviewed on 2020/05/15

Overall experience has been very good. Huge benefit to us in managing our on-premise mailboxes and for assisting in Freedom of Information requests.

Pros

Has an archive of every email sent or received by our staff for the past 15 x years. Search functionality is very good.

Cons

Folder structures in mailboxes not reflected in searches though.

Response from Waterford Technologies

Thank you so much for the stellar review! We love to hear from our customers and we are so happy that you have been with MailMeter for over 14 years. We look forward to many more years of providing you with 5-star service.

Mitchell M.
  • Industry: Sports

MailMeter Email Archiving

Reviewed on 2020/04/23

MailMeter does what it's designed to do with excellent speed and indexing.

Pros

This is an easy and straight forward product to use with an intuitive interface and speedy search capability. Searching for an archived email amongst millions takes seconds.

Cons

If you have a choice I would go for the online hosted version rather than on premise.

Response from Waterford Technologies

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with MailMeter. We have been thrilled to have you as a customer for over 13 years. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you need anything.

Colm C.
  • Industry: Legal Services

10+ year MailMeter user

Reviewed on 2020/06/09

Positive – ease of use and search criteria are excellent

Pros

Consolidation of features into a single pane

Cons

Some residual issues on updating search query indices

Response from Waterford Technologies

Thank you so much for sharing your experience. We are happy to know that you find MailMeter, Easy to Use and Low Maintenance Product.

Robert Y.
  • Industry: Publishing

Excellent Mail Archiving Solution

Reviewed on 2020/05/06

In my 10+ years of using Mailmeter (across 3 different organisations), it has helped me to solve lots of different issues at different times.

These include:

Data recovery where users had inadvertently deleted crucial emails
Data recovery where a mail store had become corrupted
Easily producing evidence for HR and Legal Investigations
Easy response to GDPR DSAR Requests

Pros

This product is very easy to implement and run. It runs in the background and captures all emails that are sent to, from and in our organisation.

When I need to perform an eDiscovery, the user interface is very intuitive and guides me through the process.

The product is GDPR aware and fully configurable for Data Privacy.

Cons

I've used the product for over 10 years and previous versions had disparate modules that you had to move between. Often, I couldn't remember which module did which feature and this led to some inefficiency.

In the most recent version we've installed, this issue has been resolved and all modules have been packaged into a single interface. Product use is now very straightforward.

Response from Waterford Technologies

Thank you so much for the 5-star review! We are so happy to hear that you have been a happy customer for over 10 years. We look forward to working with you for many more years.

Niall M.
  • Industry: Government Administration

Audit Tool

Reviewed on 2020/05/12

From an audit capture perspective it has been very positive. Any queries are dealt with very efficiently

Pros

Peace of mind knowing that there is a record of all items that are received into the Department. Easy to find email that have been deleted

Cons

I would like to roll this out to users but it has been difficult to implement this. We don't use the product often enough to be expert in iits use

Response from Waterford Technologies

Thank you for your review of MailMeter. We are happy to hear that MailMeter is providing you with peace of mind. If there is anything we can do to help improve your ease of use, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.

Mike H.

Great email archiving solution

Reviewed on 2020/05/11

Sales and installation process was easy. Any questions I have had have been answered quickly. Product exceeded my expectations.

Pros

MailMeter is a great product. It captures and indexes all email in real-time and makes it easy for me to search against them later.

Cons

I can't think of any negatives. It provides me with all the features I need.

Response from Waterford Technologies

Thanks so much for your review! We love to hear from our happy customers.