Hourly

Cloud-based time-tracking and payroll management software

Jess M.
  • Industry: Restaurants

Fast, painless payroll and time clock

Reviewed on 2020/05/10

They are hands-on and dedicated to building the best product so that means agreeable fees, quick service, and things you request make it into the beta channel quickly.

Pros

Easy to use on any mobile device. Mobile-first design is key in our industry, no one is sitting there at the small cafe with a desktop or even a laptop. Our tools need to be on the phones in our pockets, easy to access, and just as easy to slip back into the pocket so we can get on with the day.

Cons

No support yet for robust scheduling so we have not been able to move that over to this app and we really had to play around with and modify our own system in regards to tips distribution to fit their workflow. But updates to a model we were using the past 7 years were long overdue and we have good buy-in from staff and users.

Ben O.

Filled a Needed Niche

Reviewed on 2020/05/26

Overall Hourly has saved me time in managing my payroll & employee work tracking at a very reasonable rate.

Pros

I love that Hourly allows me to track specific tasks at multiple sites. As a general contractor I need to keep accurate records of my employees work and Hourly greatly simplifies that task.

Cons

There have been some hiccups integrating my worker's comp insurance into my payroll system. However Hourly has been attentive throughout this process & done their best to solve the issues that arise.

Peggy D.

Great Payroll Company!

Reviewed on 2020/05/26

Great company and responsive, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is my rep and is great!

Pros

Ease of use and customer support is outstanding!

Cons

Can’t process 1099’s independent contractors.

Todd S.

Fantastic software and best customer service

Reviewed on 2020/05/10

Overall experience has been fantastic.
The hourly team is extremely responsive and helpful! Customer service is the best! The software just continues to get better and more functional for our purposes!

Pros

The ease of use is great! Everything is at a touch of a finger! Very easy to integrate into our existing system especially with the fantastic customer service when nèeded. I like most the functionality of being able to get all the info I need off the app while I am on the go!

Cons

As of right now the software is working perfect for us. The Hourly team has always answered all our questions and concerns and the software has been updated/improved along the way! Maybe the only thing that I could suggest would be to have some tutorials on all the different options and a key on the pages in the app to know what things stand for on that page. But maybe this exists and i am just unaware.

Nicholas H.

Thanks

Reviewed on 2020/05/10

Hourly has been such a great asset to my business. I have used many other payroll companies, but nothing comes close to hourly.

Pros

I love the ease of use, even if you have never used it before. The navigation is very easy to use and understand. I have been thankful to have this tool for my business.

Cons

I would have to think for a very long time to think of something that I don’t like about this app.

Kevin B.

Increased our efficiency

Reviewed on 2019/05/11

Great app--great impact on our company

Pros

Hourly has greatly increased our organizational efficiency. We love the overview screen as well as being able to drill down into fine details. We also love that anyone in our office can find information such as shift, time, location, overtime and what jobs people are on without pulling physical files.

Cons

The software has gotten better over the past 18 months. The team is committed to a successful product.

Sandra P.
  • Industry: Automotive

A true small business ally

Reviewed on 2020/05/29

Discovering hourly.com was a complete solution to our small business's payroll needs. Our express location was a start-up experiment that might not have launched if a large start-up investment had been required.

Pros

The Hourly.com app is very user friendly and mostly intuitive. It didn't take much time to set up and we were able to run payroll easily once our local payroll accounts were created. The team at Hourly helped facilitate all that too! Unlike other payroll services, payroll tax payments are integrated into the process leaving me more time to handle other important tasks. LOVE this app!

Cons

The software could be better if it interfaced with Quickbooks for easy download of data.

Brookes F.
  • Industry: Accounting

Advanced Payroll Technology Easy To Use!

Reviewed on 2020/06/05

Hourly Inc works with you to suit your specific business needs. This program has become a game changer for my business.

Pros

The software is self-explanatory and user-friendly! It took me no time at all to become an expert at running payroll with the well developed software and professional doting staff. The software can be altered in the best way suited for your company.

Cons

This is young software which is still malleable but this is not a negative trait at all.

Robert H.

Great app

Reviewed on 2020/05/10

The customer service is amazing. They are fast to reply and help out with whatever problems I have.

Pros

I like the ease of the app. My employees are able to clock in and out with no problems.

Cons

There’s not really any complaints I have so far.

Pete S.

Review for Hourly

Reviewed on 2020/05/27

Saves me time and money

Pros

Service. Especially by phone. Everyone was willing to help me with my special needs

Cons

None. I have no complaints about this company

Rosa S.

Best accounting software

Great experience

Pros

I used this software for payroll and hr needs very useful

Cons

Everything was easy to use there isn't anything that I didn't like

Janet C.
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Hourly works for us

Reviewed on 2020/05/26

I have had a very easy process in the past year. If I have questions, the response time is quick, same day within a short period of time.

Pros

This software is super simple to use. Reports are easy to access. If you make a mistake it is easily corrected.

Cons

I would like to see the pay period automatically default to the next pay period after the last one you have used. I have made the mistakes a couple of time by not selecting the correct time period because it defaults to more recent.

Florentino G.

Hourly app is very useful

Reviewed on 2020/05/30

Pros

Very useful helpful and keeps me organized

Cons

Nothing overall is to my satisfaction. Nothing to dislike

Ryan S.

Amazing service

Reviewed on 2020/06/02

Great product, great customer service, highly recommend.

Pros

This product makes what we were doing with paper time cards seem barbaric. Easy and intuitive, helps run a large business and time card collection was always something we struggled with. Couldn’t be happier!

Cons

Everything seems to be working great, no cons at the moment. The creators of this product are willing to work with you to make sure it is streamlined for your business.

Bella A.

Impeccable customer service

Reviewed on 2020/05/15

Very user friendly and I love the time clock and payroll all in the same software.

Pros

The customer service is impeccable! The software is very user friendly.

Cons

I would like to have more options of what I can list on my employees paychecks. For instance, reimbursement, or deductions. I would like to label this description in detail.

Jessica S.
  • Industry: Legal Services

Great software at a great price

Reviewed on 2020/05/15

Our experience has been great. The system is easy to use and the team is helpful, friendly, and quick to answer any of our questions.

Pros

The system has a very clean look. It's fairly user friendly and has a variety of useful features. Great value for the price compared to other solutions.

Cons

Integration for us was easy, however it was our first implemented payroll system. I can't speak for those who would be switching away from their current solution.

Nur S.

Efficient and Simple

Great.

Pros

We have been using Hourly App since January and have been very satisfied with it. We regret that we didnt switch to Hourly before. Its very simple and easy to use. Employees can also use it and like it.

Cons

We lined the easy of use and leaning curve is very steep.

Miranda F.
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

Fantastic Platform

Reviewed on 2019/05/13

We are a small but very busy company. This software is extremely user friendly and allows us to handle all of our payroll needs quickly and efficiently. Huge cost savings for Works Comp. Very easy on boarding process and fantastic support from the Hourly team.

Pros

User friendly, huge cost savings! Great support.

Cons

NONE! Can not seem to find any cons as of yet.

Mavell S.

Performance Review

Reviewed on 2020/06/16

My experience has been fantastic. I have found that not only is the software great itself, but it’s awesome team who support my business and helps me with my every question.

Pros

Hourly allows me to keep organized with it’s incredibly convenient layout. Often in my job position I become overwhelmed, but hourly insures that I am on track and organized.
The controls are easily understandable, took me very little time to understand the software.
My employees have as well found the software to be easy and manageable. After a hard day of labor, they find hourly reliable and easy. My employees and I have no trouble using the software, very dependable.

Cons

There has not been a problem with the software.

Mutsumi B.

Best clock in app

Reviewed on 2020/06/04

Pros

Our company has been using this app for almost 2 years and we all really like it. Easy to use, easy to administer. I can see where employee clocked in/out.

Cons

When employee change the phone, even though it's same number, we had problem logging in.

Response from Hourly

Hi Mutsumi,

Thanks so much for the review, and for the feedback about the employee phone issue. We're looking into it!

Jackeline Y.

Great Service and Product

Reviewed on 2020/05/10

I've had nothing but a great experience with Hourly. Recently I had to back track on some documents and had to contact the previous payroll company we used to work with and things were so difficult. That made me appreciate Hourly even more. They have such an awesome team that always makes me feel comfortable in calling (I usually avoid calling companies unless I'm desperate).

Pros

I love Hourly. It is very easy to use. If I have any questions I know I can call support and I will be helped asap and the service is great. Hourly is very convenient especially when I have to do payroll. I love that the employees can verify and sign their hours thru their phone. I can also access the app and run payroll from my phone, it especially comes in handy if I'm not in the office for the day.

Cons

At first I wasn't sure where to find things but after a easy tutorial from support I know where everything is.

Sharon K.

Awesome platform to manage hourly employees

Reviewed on 2020/05/12

Hourly has allowed me to excel at payroll, instead of relying on spreadsheets!
I saved time, money, and my sanity!

Pros

Rich functionality and incredible customer service

Cons

Direct deposit takes two days. Should be next day. But I think they are improving it.

Lukas L.

So easy, even your boss can use it

Reviewed on 2019/05/14

So far we only use the time keeping software and it has saved us tremendous administrative burden. We are looking forward to begin using the full service payroll and insurance solution.

Pros

The guys who created Hourly are solving a problem that they know firsthand, and it shows. Onboarding everyone was simple with video tutorials available in English and Spanish. Editing people/tasks/site lists, and finding and fixing errors is easy.

Cons

The system still has room to grow by adding "nice to have" features such as per-person task defaults, per-task rates, per-site overtime policies, or more flexible reporting.

Sabu T.

Great software and service

Reviewed on 2020/05/15

So far we have great relationship with HOURLY

Pros

Very easy to use and absolutely great services provided by the company team.

Cons

Ever since we have joined with HOURLY, e have seen great improvement with this software.

Kendy M.

It help us to reduce significantly the Cost Operation

Reviewed on 2020/05/26

We reduce the cost administrative and operating . We can do changes anytime and anywhere.

Pros

Easy to use and technical support and quick response

Cons

The Automatic Workers Compensation Certificates Need Improve on Additional Insurense information