WinTeam

ERP software for janitorial and security contractors

4,4
4,1
4,1
4,6
Kimberly B.
Industry: Consumer Services

WinTeam Daily

Reviewed on 2020/07/23

Again this is used daily. It is used for pretty much everything I do for my job. One stop shop. :)

Pros

I use so many functions with this product that it is hard to list everything I love. This is the product I use the most and everyday. This helps me see hours worked, process payroll, record deposits, print reports and also find eligible employees for health benefits. One program to do it all.

Cons

There are times that WinTeam freezes. This is not helpful while in the middle of a batch of payroll checks or even putting in a deposit. Generally it takes about 5 minutes to reset itself.

Greg W.

WINTEAM

Reviewed on 2019/04/11

It has saved us a great deal in time and especially money as we now do all our payroll in house. Our support team is very helpful and responsive. I recommend WINTEAM to other companies. I have experience with Vision Vantage and Securitas' SAFES programs. WINTEAM is a superior system and product.

Pros

It is a great help in organizing and ensuring managers and supervisors maintain appropriate and efficient staffing.

Cons

Mostly minor things in setting up schedule pages to better fit the way we use them, but overall it does the job. It can just be frustrating at times , especially if you don't use a function every day/week and you have to remember how to set something up as it is not necessarily intuitive for a non tech guy

Crystal B.
Industry: Security & Investigations

Great software with some room for improvement

Reviewed on 2020/10/19

The program is very good and gets better. The service is always fast and they know their stuff. The limitations for us are in not being able to use some of the newest features du to cost.

Pros

The software covers many aspects of our business. We use it daily, we learn something new about it often. They update and add features often. Sometimes keeping up with them all is tough.

Cons

As a small company that has been with them for a long time we are not able to find room in our budget to utilize all the new features. I am working on it because they may pay for themselves if we use them fully.

Kelly T.

We Chose WinTeam

Reviewed on 2019/04/26

We now have very accurate job costing reports that help us drive daily business decisions. The software is very customizable and the support you get with it is unparalleled. We are confident that we made the right chose when choosing TEAM.

Pros

It is very dynamic software and we really like that it’s an all in one piece for our business.

Cons

It can be a little overwhelming at implementation. And the screen font view is capable of being made larger for easy viewing on screen. That can be a tad frustrating.

Paulina A.
Industry: Consumer Services

ACCOUNTING

Reviewed on 2019/04/16

This software has been very helpful for our organization; however as mentioned on my previous paragraph I think there is some room of improvement specially on the reports.

But in general we feel comfortable with Winteam and would like to keep working with it in the future.

Pros

I like how it links different areas of an organization in just one software.

Cons

I feel that there should more options when creating a report in order to receive detailed information to suffice different user needs.

Ina C.

Using Win Team for accounting and job costing

Reviewed on 2019/08/16

Win Team is the best accounting software that I have ever used.

Pros

The audit trail, and the way that the various modules interact. For example, payroll is pulled from the scheduling and billing is pulled from the payroll. There are no manual entries needed.

Cons

There are some things that cannot be reversed without a lot of steps. While this is useful for tracking, it is sometimes tedious.

Michael N.
Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Good tool for managing employee data

Reviewed on 2019/05/01

Our company has used Winteam for more than 10 years now and I would say that Winteam has helped in managing our database. The options is endless and every year winteam is providing more innovations to ease the use of the software

Pros

Searching relevant datas to the jobs that we are currently providing our clienst and giving to employees

Cons

upgrade the look of the system to be more engaging

Melissa S.
Industry: Security & Investigations

Great all in one product

Reviewed on 2020/10/23

Pros

WinTeam is easy to use and is a great all in one software. The various security settings are great for setting up the appropriate access for users.

Cons

The Citrix login is cumbersome. It is difficult when the system is updating and in comes down for hours. We have 24 dispatch center that gets interrupted when this happens.

Lauren R.

winteam software

Reviewed on 2019/04/11

it's been good for the most part, went to in house payroll instead of the expense of outsourcing

Pros

customer service is usually fast when you have problems

Cons

you have to pay for almost everything even some customer services questions, they will turn it into a training session

Laura C.
Industry: Facilities Services

Sunshine Cleaning Systems, Inc.

Reviewed on 2020/10/13

Important to our daily business. Used by operation, accounting and financial.

Pros

Integration and reliability. We have been using Team products since 1989.

Cons

Need better ways to get at needed data.

Lori T.

Reviewed on 2020/10/13

Pros

I like that the payroll is managed all within the same system and ties directly into the jobs. Also customer service is always available and willing to help.

Cons

Losing the printers connection way too often. The inventory for the distribution side of our business does not track and update as with other systems.

Kevin H.

Team Review

Reviewed on 2020/10/13

The many different ways to navigate and the software being user friendly.

Pros

The ability to navigate within the software

Cons

Time for beneficial ideas to be implemented

Kelly C.

Exceptional

Pros

The itemization of categories and ease of the use thereof.

Cons

Excessive steps to retrieve or complete work and information.

Magda S.

Accounting review

Reviewed on 2019/06/20

Pros

I found this product very useful because you can look In so many different ways

Cons

I really feel very comfortable with the product

Wissam Z.

Midwest Maintenance

Very pleased! Thank you

Pros

The ease of use, friendly staff and immediate support

Cons

The tax and benefit related aspect of payroll

Barbara M.
Industry: Real Estate

Winteam review

Reviewed on 2019/06/17

for the most part they listen, however, I feel that they should have more of an interest in gathering free information from user who know our industry. I feel like they are programmers without the industry knowledge

Pros

the ability to work with developers to modify the software

Cons

alot of areas of the software are not tailored to my business, I feel like whoever created the software does not fully understand our industry. more effort need to be made to really understand what we need so and for it to be implemented without cost to use. I do not like the idea portal/do not have time for it.

Likelihood to recommend: 5.0/10

WinTeam review

Reviewed on 2019/03/29

It has been mostly good with the time we have had it. Going to the cloud makes things a lot easier with the updates

Pros

Training, when in a training class they can log onto our system and show you the how to's on the subject/module you are using

Cons

Would like to have more training sessions with no cost, also some of the reports are missing information that is needed and or to extend to have more information put in

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Vittorio S.

User experience

Reviewed on 2019/04/27

Good experience
Very helpful on the everyday duties

Pros

Simple to use . Easy to understand. User friendly

Cons

So far nothing , I cannot find a defect.

Jake S.
Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

Good with some room for improvement

Reviewed on 2019/04/26

Pros

The software flows well and has good base functionality.

Cons

I would like to see a data dictionary of some sort to make reporting easier.. Also some more custom fields would be beneficial.

Jess H.

Reviewed on 2020/10/13

Business Intelligence option in a game changer for date reporting and analysis

WinTeam is only as good as the work you put into it, garbage in/garbage out. The initial set up of things is cumbersome but if you take the time to do it right then day to day use is worth it.

Customer Support and WinTeam employees are top tier

Pros

The amount of date you can get out of the system and its ability to be more customized and tailored to our business needs

Cons

Canned reporting sucks. AP module hasn't been improved in many years. Many of the modules do not talk to each other causing duplication of work.

Kari C.

Overall great system

Reviewed on 2020/10/19

I'd love to have more control / functionality through web, mobile or app versus having to use Citrix to access birthdays and other 'minor' task related information.

Pros

I love being able to pull P&L's per job / customer with just a couple clicks! Having all information in one software makes it very nice.

Cons

For some of the tasks, there are a lot of clicks to get to the answer... There are also some inconsistencies in report criteria (some I can pull by Region / Tier, others I can't and have to use Supervisor which is very inaccurate).

Todd W.

WinTeam Review

Reviewed on 2019/06/17

We are currently utilizing eHub to manage our Timekeeping. eHub has simplified the interface for the everyday ops manager who is reviewing and approving time worked. We would like see more features roll out to eHub to the point that eHub is the main database we are working out of.

Pros

WinTeam gives you the ability to combine Payroll, AR, AP, GL, QA, and Scheduling all in one place. It's customer support is very knowledgeable and helpful each time I have to use them. Timekeeping is made easy via eHub by TEAM.

Cons

There are some features such as Work Scheduling where a large portion of their functionality still reside in the main WinTeam database which is a less "user friendly" interface for those who don't use it everyday.

Candie D.

WinTeam is a Dream!

Reviewed on 2019/05/01

My overall experience with WinTeam has been fantastic. I have implemented 3 different HRIS softwares during my tenure with my company and WinTeam is by far the most robust. The ability to participate in beta testing new features has been awesome!

Pros

I like that the company takes into consideration what the users want and need for their businesses to run smoothly and put it on the path to developing the software even more. The ability to create custom reports and meet with a trainer if you need assistance on any module or setting up a new feature it great! The eHub app is a very useful tool for employees and supervisors to use in the field.

Cons

Citrix. This is an extremely "clunky" platform and can be difficult to navigate especially when trying to save reports as the server is hosted elsewhere.

Nancy G.

WinTeam is fantastic!

Reviewed on 2019/04/05

Pros

Love the support from Team Software. Whenever there is something I need to understand further, the team is prompt to assist and I typically learn something new with each call. There are regular updates and great communication.

Cons

There are so many features and I feel we would benefit from requesting regular training or review periods, the issue is on our end not WinTeam. I am sure we are not even close to using WinTeam to the full capacity and are missing out on amazing short-cuts and tools.

Kara C.

Winteam is Great

Reviewed on 2019/04/05

Overall, I have found this to be a solid product and when help is needed the customer service is wonderful. Everyone has always been very kind and helpful. I appreciate that they listen to what their customers want and are continually improving their product.

Pros

Having used this product since 2013 and have found it to be very good for easily accessing information when needed.

Cons

I wish that the user interface was bigger when it comes to inputting information, I use a larger monitor just to see the what I am working on better.