V2 Cloud

Desktop virtualization platform for remote teams

4,9
Marie-josée C.
Industry: Accounting

Easy to use for small accounting business

Reviewed on 2018/09/04

We were looking for an application that would help us provide a remote access to our clients to their accounting software and data while our staff can also work on the same computer. As a small business with very few employees all the alternatives required minimum order commitment and exceeded our budget. V2 Cloud help us setup the machine we needed and also install our accounting software.

Astonishing customer service
The Windows application is very fast and support multiple monitors

Cons

The Web browser connection feature does not support dual-monitor (only the Windows application does)

Response from V2 Cloud Solutions

Thanks Marie-Josee.

Joseph Y.
Company size: Self Employed

Extremely easy to get started

Reviewed on 2020/10/24

Pros

From the beginning the setup was quick and easy. The system is responsive and works for my client's use case (distributed business operations team). On the one occasion that I ran into an issue with the remote virtual desktop I was able to get immediate assistance from the V2Cloud tech-support team via the chat function embedded on their website. Their tech support team responded to my inquiry in under a minute and had the issue resolved in less than 5 minutes.

Cons

The limitation of only being able to use O365 E3 / E5 / Apps for Enterprise on Team Desktops is something that needs to be taken into account for small businesses who may already have existing O365 accounts under different license entitlements. That having been said, this limitation is driven by Microsoft and the use of shared desktops on Windows Server and is not under V2Cloud's control so it just is what it is.

Response from V2 Cloud Solutions

Thank you for your review, Joseph! If you have any questions, you know where to find us.

Joseph B.

Setup and migration

Used Daily for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2020/10/15

We believe its an excellent product for our requirements, a cost effective fully in the Cloud IT Infrastructure.

Pros

I found the software easy to specify for our requirements and the implementation exceptionally quick and straight forward. This was completely different to the MS Azure experience where MS refused to give support during the free trial period and as the implementation constantly failed I dumped them in favour of V2. This turned out to be an excellent decision on cost and time savings.

Cons

I found it difficult to setup Teams due to the need for remote VM access to local hardware. This was resolved with very helpful support so its now working fine.

Response from V2 Cloud Solutions

Thank you for your great review, Joseph! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate.

Ranga B.
Company size: Self Employed

Very productive. Easy to use. Great customer support.

Reviewed on 2020/11/06

I am loving it. I am very happy to have such a service.

Pros

Simple pricing. Good performance. Easy to use. Good customer service.

Cons

I am happy with the features at this time.

Response from V2 Cloud Solutions

Thank you for your review Ranga! Reach us if you need anything

Brad M.
Industry: Computer Software

V2Cloud is easy to use and support is spectacular!

Reviewed on 2018/11/02

Being able to provide a cloud based solution for our clients to run our software has enabled them to use it from any browser anywhere.

Pros

Easy to set up template systems and build from them.
Being able to use the virtual system from any browser is great.

Cons

Their password requirements sometimes get in the way. I don't need some algorithm to decide if my passwords are too weak or not.

Response from V2 Cloud Solutions

Thanks Brad. We are happy to hear that you are able to provide a true web based experience of your software with V2 Cloud's Web Connect.

Philip P.

V2 - easy to use and fast

Reviewed on 2019/11/30

Pros

We host our software on V2. Their dashboard makes setting a new client easy and quick. V2 has put a lot of thought into the setup of the servers, which makes our life easy when configuring for a client

The servers are fast and our clients are happy.

Their support is GREAT! They get back to us fast and solve our issues quickly.

Cons

Nothing at this point. We have no complaints

Response from V2 Cloud Solutions

We are happy to work with you and Aquilon, Philip. Thanks for the kind review!

Industry: Animation
Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

V2 Cloud workspace

Reviewed on 2018/11/06

This works great for me as I don't have admin rights at my computer at work and this product allows me to install any software I want without running afoul of my system administrator.

Pros

It is very easy to use and intuitive. It's like having a fully functioning computer but in the cloud.

Cons

It has no microphone ability that I can detect so Skype isn't fully functional

Response from V2 Cloud Solutions

We are glad you are able to install and use any software you want as admin.

About the microphone, V2 Cloud is fully compatible with Skype's and you can use the microphone via WebConnect.

Hansueli H.
Industry: Hospital & Health Care

Low price cloud sererver

Reviewed on 2020/10/01

We need to provide a client-server software for a customer for access over internet from different locations. With V2 Cloud, we could easily and fast setup such an environment.

Pros

Very easy to use. Very good cost-value ratio. Fast setup.

Cons

Until now, we dont miss any features and never had problems.

Response from V2 Cloud Solutions

Thank you for your great review Hansueli. If you have any questions, you know where to find us :)

Matthew R.
Industry: Financial Services

Easy to use and excellent customer service

Reviewed on 2020/10/15

Pros

They have a very easy to use interface and online approach. Everything was quick and easy to setup. Customer service has been exceptional.

Cons

My only concern with the software was how to determine which tier we needed to use our software.

Response from V2 Cloud Solutions

Thank you for the great review, Matthew. Let us know if you need anything :)

Sanjay K.
Industry: Insurance

Reviewed on 2020/10/23

Great

Pros

It took a couple of days to upload and configure V2 Cloud. Afterwards it was a breeze. Love the guys at Customer Service. Always there to help.

Cons

Your employees have access to your server from anywhere in the world. Solid connection.

Response from V2 Cloud Solutions

Thank you for your review Sanjay! Always a pleasure working with you.

Kamil K.

The best Windows cloud server

Reviewed on 2020/06/19

We are running some applications on V2 servers. Shared access and control over our data is a must. With this product, it's easy and reliable.

Pros

V2 is super easy to use. Also what had big influence on our work is how fast their servers are. We are running some memory-hungry apps there and it works really great. Awesome service at a reasonable price.

Cons

I can't complain about anything. It works.

Response from V2 Cloud Solutions

Thank you for your great review Kamil!