Showing 23 reviews of 12

Lark

Collaboration tool for SMEs and education institutes

Showing 23 reviews of 12
Rina R.

Excellent Platform, Great UX, Awesome UI

Reviewed on 2020/07/20

chat, video conference, cloud documents, calendar, meetings all in one platform, most importantly easy navigation,

Pros

Easy navigation, will benefit all ages, combines important features i.e calendar/meetings/documents under one platform

Cons

Side bar, if the contacts, chat, calendars can be swapped according to user preference

Response from Lark

Thanks for the positive input.

• Industry: Publishing

Excellent software for collaboration

Reviewed on 2020/12/04

Lark is a very useful, easy-to-use software for collaborating with your team, conducting online video sessions, and sharing files and documents with your team in real-time. Scheduling and file sharing is easy. The calendars and notifications make sure you don't miss a meeting. I love the interface as well, and it is free!

Pros

Lark has everything I need in a collaboration platform. It has an excellent UI, easily understandable for beginners. Sharing documents and files among your team members and changing access settings are a breeze. Emojis and the ability to react to individual messages make group conversations a delightful experience. I also like that you can simply 'tick' a conversation that's over so your inbox doesn't seem crowded. The video conferencing works surprisingly well on low networks too. Most of all, it doesn't have a lot of hassle with signing up, and it is free!

Cons

My only slight problem was that while video conferencing, the chat interface is very small and difficult to navigate. Otherwise, I'm pretty much satisfied with everything else.

Young L.
  • Industry: Media Production

Changed the way we work

Reviewed on 2019/11/18

Lark gave my team more time to operate and made communication and collaboration that much easier for us. I tell all my startup friends about Lark because one app where we can do everything for communicating and collaborating with our team has been the difference in our successful push to close 2019.

Pros

Lark is a very easy platform to use both on mobile and desktop. That was the biggest issue where my team would use Excel sheets and I can't edit it that well on my Iphone. It was frustrating that I would have to wait till I was home to get back on my laptop and edit from there. You can do everything on Lark - video chat, IM, docs, sheets, calendar invites, and I heard email is coming on the way. It's made my day so much easier and my team's day as well. Such a simple idea of having everything on one app, but such a powerful platform. Excited for the upcoming features and seeing Lark grow!

Cons

Because it was still new (came out March 2019), I couldn't find much about Lark. But once I demo'd with their team and saw the platform and tried it out, I knew this was IT for my team, especially because we are all remote and in different states.

Response from Lark

Wow thanks Young, glad Lark to support your company.

Billy F.
  • Industry: Media Production

Not just another productivity toolset

Reviewed on 2020/07/14

With LARK, project collaboration is made easier. Reaching out to colleagues with the chat and video calling function is simple.

Pros

I really like using LARK Doc for its commenting capabilities.

Video conferencing is easy to set up, and the A/V quality is stellar.

Cons

We had very minor formatting issues, but not big enough to take away the joy of enjoying the functionalities of the 'all in one' application.

Response from Lark

Thanks Billy. Really glad you like Larksuite.

Morgan B.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Enterprise software's best kept secret

Reviewed on 2019/11/01

Since Lark has so much functionality, it took me a little bit to find all of the functionality it provides. With that said,, I couldn't be more glad that I found it. My productivity had undoubtedly been boosted and my team and I couldn't be more happy with this tool!

Pros

With all the context switching I have on a day to day basis, it can be hard to stick to my priorities and stay organized. Lark complements my workflow by centralizing conversations and information so I can focus on what really matters. This is a refreshing new paradigm to work and communication.

Cons

Some of the bots were a bit confusing to use.

Response from Lark

Thanks Morgan, we have been working on improving our Bots to make them simpler to use, hope you find them easier to use now.

Abdelrahman A.

Our of Home of collaboration

Reviewed on 2020/11/05

I wish lark exist earlier as it helped me finally stop jumping from platform to another.

Pros

I really like how each component works great with the rest of the software from docs, messenger to meetings and calendar.
Enterprise-level-Administration given for for small teams.
Connectors and automations that make everything goes smoothly

Cons

If your work is storage-sensitive you may run out of the 200GB cloud storage

Imran K.
  • Industry: Design

Great Experience

Reviewed on 2020/07/15

Best

Pros

File sharing, Making Presentation and Docs

Cons

Audio and video chat got dropped Repeatedly

Response from Lark

Thanks Imram, we are working on improving our VC stability, local network stability is a key factor in this. We continue to work on your feedback.

Rendy W.

Best remote work application ever!

Reviewed on 2021/02/10

Lark help me and my team to collaborate easier during work from home, and it's really easy to setup

Pros

Lark has all the features that we need in 1 app. The attendance app is really useful to manage the team. We can monitor staff attendance even from home. Also, the video conference is really good to have a meeting with teams

Cons

need to have a good internet bandwidth to have a stable video conference, but I don't think its a big deal since they have a lot of awesome features

Kevin H.

Great for current times

Reviewed on 2020/07/15

Pros

Video calls were easy to use and you can have a lot of people in one call. I can use the calendar to launch calls and Lark adjusts the time-zones automatically which which makes it easier when dealing with global clients. The interface is simple which is just the way I like things. The main screen combines group chats, calendar assistant, and private messages so there is no need to do a lot of toggling or have a bunch of different tabs open. Internal vs. External teams is also a neat feature I haven't seen with other software.

Cons

As with any new software, it takes some time to get familiar to everything but after a while it becomes intuitive.

Response from Lark

Thanks for your feedback Kevin, Really glad to hear you are loving Larksuite.

Gautam M.

Easy to Use and Super Collaborative !

Reviewed on 2020/08/25

Pros

1. The file sharing is a seamless experience across the organization
2. The collaborative tools is great since you can add multiple team members in one document and assign tasks accordingly
3. The Lark video is again impressive as it allows you to give access to your team members laptop if needed and also share files within the call
4. It is compatible both on mobile and on laptop ( without downloading any additional software)

Cons

- the internet bandwidth needs to be good while using this app ( it would have been great if the internet reliability is improved)

Levi C.
  • Industry: Telecommunications
  • Used Monthly for Free Trial

great for team collaberation

Reviewed on 2020/05/19

Pros

the team collab features are wonderful to keep everyone on their toes working from home, easy to navigate easy to chat id recommend this for team collab

Cons

difficult to set up lark meetings everything is everywhere the UX design could be simplified

Response from Lark

Thanks for your input Levi. We are constantly working on improving Lark and adding new features to it too. I'd highly recommend you reach out to us on our social media platforms, we'd very happy to hear more input from you and your team, on what we could change, to make the experience smoother.
FB: https://www.facebook.com/Lark-276857819678032/
LI: https://www.linkedin.com/company/larksuite
TW: https://twitter.com/larksuite

Daniele C.
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

discriminati vecchi o non aggiornati PC e smartphone

Reviewed on 2020/05/10

ho tentato tante volte con il mio imac del 2010, risposta sempre che stavano provvedendo ma a tutt'ora, da un mese e più, che attendo. deludente

Pros

senza limite di tempo e facilità di uso.

Cons

funziona SOLO i recenti pc o smartphone aggiornati (windows e imac) quindi sono discriminati.
mancano opzione sottotitoli per chi ha probemi di udito (in altre app, li hanno)

Response from Lark Translate to English

So sorry you had such an experience with Larksuite, we have been working very hard to take all the feedback and improve our product. You'll be happy to know we now have subtitles and support translations from over 100 languages and the interface itself is available in 11 languages. We are also backward integrating the app, so I'm pleased to share with you, that as long as there is a browser on the machine you can use Larksuite. I hope you will try Larksuite again, we hope this time you will see that you key requests have been addressed