eTEK Online

Accounting & project management for construction contractors

4,7
4,3
Roger C.
Industry: Construction

Long Time User

Reviewed on 2020/06/02

My company has used eTek and the previous product MTX for many many years. The customer service is as good as it gets. We will remain customers for years to come as we add features and usability to our custom built companion application.

Pros

Ease of use and ability to customize. We are able to hook our custom built application into eTek

Cons

Could be faster over VPN. We will have to make modifications to increase speed over our VPN

Connie S.
Industry: Construction

No Problems...excellent customer support!

Reviewed on 2020/06/03

Pros

Excellent customer support! Features have enhancement capability.

Cons

Would like to know what ALL the capabilities are. Things I do not use that may be beneficial to know about.

Kate S.
Industry: Consumer Goods

Accounting software with a personal touch

Reviewed on 2016/08/26

Although we've hit a few bumps in the road the hands on help from eTek is amazing and always fixing any issues we have promptly and accurately.

Pros

I like the ease of use and that it's fairly intuitive.

Cons

If you close out of a screen incorrectly it can cause some issues in the back end, with very little way of knowing that's what happened.

Vincent D.

Have used this system for years. Meets all my needs and have benefited from the expanded reporting.

Reviewed on 2016/01/19

Learning and using the various accounting, payables and receivable modules was pretty easy. This software provides valuable insight into my company's financials and allows me (an a non-accountant) to better understand my company's cash flow ("money" - coming in/going out) due to the myriad of reports and inquires. Highly recommend this product and vendor.

Response from eTEK International

We are very pleased that Enhanced Business Systems has rated our software highly.