Showing 68 reviews of 56

Doddle

Project communication platform for teams

Showing 68 reviews of 56
Sarah M.

Effortless content delivery

Reviewed on 2020/04/29

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] have been incredibly helpful, even when I managed to muck a couple of bits up. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is incredibly quick to respond and always helpful and cheerful with it! They even tweaked the platform for me to allow me to update individual elements of content - THAT is service.

Pros

I love that once your content is uploaded it is delivered to your clients each day and they are able to work through the programme at their own pace. No more forgetting to post the morning content in the right Facebook group or having to get all clients on the same cadence.

Cons

I would like to be able to allow clients to choose between mon-fri delivery or 7 days a week. It would also be great if the client could choose if the next day flowed into their board if the previous day isn't done, or not.

Janna E.
  • Used Other for Free Trial

Looks like a clever tool

Reviewed on 2020/04/16

I can see this tool being very useful in any marketing team. It can ensure projects run on schedule and the team communication works well - crucial for any marketing activity.

Pros

Really easy to get started with the free trial. Simple user interface.

Cons

Too early to say at this point, for example haven't tested integration with other apps.

• Industry: Media Production

Doddle Review: A Great Piece of Kit!

Reviewed on 2020/05/13

I'm using Doddle to learn how to increase my engagement on LinkedIn. It enables me to receive the tasks from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and work at my own pace but still get the training I need.

Pros

I really loved using the Doddle app. Firstly I was really surprised at how easy and simple it was to use. On top of that I loved the user interface. Very clean and easy on the eye. Tasks were added daily and it was easy to see what needed to be completed and what had been completed. Videos worked seamlessly. Using the software, I can't see anything that I would improve on.

Cons

As mentioned in the above comment, I really can't see anything that I would want to improve myself for what I use it for.

Louis H.

Great Software, easy and fun to use.

Reviewed on 2020/07/06

Pros

Was great for networking events, much more user friendly with a much better UX than other apps like Zoom.

Cons

Software was generally Great but occasionally when I tried to link to people profiles and add them on LinkedIn it dropped my Audio and I had to exit the software and log back in. This wasn't the experience of most of the other participants in my groups but may have been because I was using Safari.

Fantastic - it just works!

Reviewed on 2020/07/06

Very simple to use, very painless to setup. I was able to get in, get stuff done and get out with no training.
On-boarding was easy. Loading tasks was easy. Video playback was the easiest of any apps I've ever used.

Love it. Great stuff.

Pros

The software is super focussed, it's very easy to stay in context of your task while still having a big picture​ overview.

Cons

It was occasionally a little laggy, occasionally, when completing a task I would get a spinning​ beachball.

Boaz Y.

A nice task manager that feels like it was built for freelancers

Reviewed on 2018/05/15

Clients were finally accountable to pay for the actual time their changes took not how long they think it should have taken!

Pros

Doddle is a great task management system, but I particularly like the continuous timer which has meant I haven't missed a time log - it's the most accurate I've ever been with keeping a timesheet!

Cons

It is occasionally a little slow to load one of my projects as I have a lot of tasks. I have spoken to the chat support and they couldn't be more helpful about it though.

Jane M.
  • Industry: Food Production

Everything you need in project management including recording time spent really effectively.

Reviewed on 2018/05/15

Efficiency, time saving, ease - all good things for a busy office!

Pros

It's super simple to use. No one has the time to devout hours to learning complicated new software - we all want to hit the ground running, so the intuitive nature of this suited us well.

Cons

Well, if only it would automatically boil the kettle and make the tea for our breaks! Apart from the impossible, we're very happy with it :D

Tim M.
  • Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

Easy to learn, simple to use

Reviewed on 2020/04/19

Pros

Speed of which it took to implement, feature set is ideal for our small business and it's more cost effective.

Cons

UX wasn't the best at first, however this has improved since we first started using it.

Anthony T.

It's a Ronseal product

Superb!

Pros

I started using this as part of a course I was on and will now be buying it and using it as part of my management development programmes. It's so simple and easy to use and does what it says on the tin. To me that's the best compliment you can get.

Cons

Nothing it was very easy to use and that's what I wanted. I'm tired of overly complicated software with 10x more functionality than I use.

Michael M.

Get answers from your team without bombarding them with e-mails!

Reviewed on 2018/05/01

All in all, Doodle is a very handy tool, especially if you need to communicate with a team on a constant basis and would like to cut down on e-mailing, which can become overwhelming, to say the least. 8/10.

Pros

Doodle is important for many reasons, however the biggest being able to ask your team various questions via polls WITHOUT the need to send e-mails back and forth with multiple people.

Cons

I find the overall experience to be a bit too "cute" in its graphic design. It reminds me of something you'd see in your highschool computer class.

Robert G.

What a Doddle!

Reviewed on 2020/05/13

Keeping organised on a programme of activity in a very visual and Kanban approach.

Pros

I came across Doddle as part of an online masterclass and they way in which it issued tasks, captured video and content as well as track completion enabled me to keep on top of the activity in a focussed and controlled way.

Simple and easy to use.

Cons

Using in safari and iOS had its limitations but mostly was ok. Just had to get my head round that.

Amit K.

Cool tasking tool

Reviewed on 2020/07/08

Social media content planning. Through this tool, I received social media message themes to focus on, one a day.

Pros

A great task manager. Focuses mind on just the thing you need to focus on.

Cons

None at present. A Whatsapp like "Read on XX:XX hours" facility would be a great add on.

Rozzi M.

Fab - so useful

Reviewed on 2018/09/11

Pros

Great tool for managing time & feedback. The notifications are really handy and the way it does time-tracking is a really innovative approach, which saves time.

Cons

Trying to get some of my clients to start using it - would be so much easier if everyone consolidated on here...

Simon B.

Nice and easy

Reviewed on 2020/05/13

overall my experience was hassle free - I work on a Mac and had no trouble at all.

Pros

Having not used this product before I was a little worried that it would be too much to do. Turns out that it was easy to use and simple to follow the instructions set.

Cons

I don't think I have used it enough to know what could be improved

Rene L.
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

A huge help!

Reviewed on 2018/04/05

Pros

I love that I can take a census from a large group of people while still keeping inbox zero and I can work with a ton of different teams at once.

Cons

It can be a little clunky when offering more than a few times or dates. If I want to offer 3 different times over several days it can be hard to see all of that information.

• Used Monthly for 1+ year

Wonderful, simple solution to an age old problem.

Reviewed on 2018/06/01

Pros

One of my favorite modern technologies out there. Makes scheduling meetings for work and volunteering a breeze for everyone.

Cons

I honestly cannot think of a con of this product. I suppose integrating more features may be a wish list for some but I prefer the simplicity.

Johnny W.
  • Industry: Human Resources

It's a doddle

Reviewed on 2020/05/13

Lead gen on LinkedIn. Receiving coaching.

Pros

It's simplicity and clarity of layout. It doesn't try and do too much. Helpful.

Cons

I haven't explored it to it's limits, so haven't found any yet. But for the task management and coaching - does the trick.

Sulaiman A.
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Simple to use and effective

Reviewed on 2018/09/11

I still haven't made use of the business functions as yet but look forward to exploring them soon

Pros

It's very simple and quick to use. Great to have one link for all social media.

Cons

Nothing at the moment, it all seems very straightforward

• Industry: Telecommunications

First Time User

Reviewed on 2020/07/06

Pros

Im a but of a Technophobe and I found it easy enough to adjust to.

Cons

I would have like a tutorial on how to use it, but that's just me

• Industry: Mining & Metals
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Doddle

Reviewed on 2020/05/13

I was introduced to this product by a couple of my LinkedIn connections who use this software as part of their training platform. Very easy to use with good functionality and customer service. I would highly recommend.

Pros

Very easy to access and use, good functions and customer support.

Cons

N/A. I was happy with the product and it was easy to use.

Simon H.

We use doddle all day every day to keep on top of everything

Reviewed on 2018/05/16

Pros

Easy for the whole office to use and keeps tasks in one place for us all to see what is being worked on and when it will be done.

Cons

Nothing apart from the name change we used to use it back when it was called Skwish I prefer that name to Doddle although Im the only one in the office that does!

Robert S.
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

To organize and plan.

Reviewed on 2019/04/18

Pros

This application gives me the advantage of being able to organize and plan any personal event or work quickly and easily. The invitations to the event or meeting can be sent directly by the program, I just have to indicate the selected ones. With confirmation of the assistance I can provide, you will have the exact information of the attendees
It is online, easy to use and has a free version.
The only thing you need to use it is an email, a computer with Internet access and know the emails of customers, colleagues and friends. It also allows you to make surveys online for free with or without registration.

Cons

It requires a computer and internet connection to access the application.

• Industry: Consumer Goods

Doddle Review.

Reviewed on 2018/09/29

Pros

What I like most is how attentive the support team is. They’re friendly and are naturals when it comes to troubleshooting an issue.

Cons

What I like least about this software is how little the marketing is for what services are offered by this software.

Chris W.
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Makes working with clients actually easy

Reviewed on 2016/11/03

I've always had trouble getting clients to show/tell me exactly what issue they have with a website/page. The Pinning tool allows the client to pin the webpage, make a notation and hit send and its with me so easy and my client actually commented on how easy it was.

Pros

How easy it is to use and to get my customers to use.

Cons

The fact it's quite unknown at the moment - puts some of my customers off as they haven't heard of it. That will change i'm sure.