Showing 20 reviews of 10

Teampay

Request, approve, and track company spending in real-time

Showing 20 reviews of 10
Shannon M.

Makes your life easier!

Reviewed on 2019/02/12

This tool is amazing and every company should be using it! I have never used a more efficient accounting approval and purchase tool. Love, love, love it!

Pros

I first started using this app as an Office Manager you may be several purchases in one day. I'd spend a full day once a month going back and finding my receipts in my inbox or dig through my wallet. Now, I get my purchases approved and have accountability to load my receipt directly after the purchase. It's such a time saver!

Cons

I wish there was a physical card we could use for in-person transactions or places that require a card.

Chris W.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Excellant Service

Reviewed on 2019/02/12

Excellent service and great product for a company our size with many different types of expenses.

Pros

The ability to control, track and monitor spending. I prefer the use of virtual cards because it for the most part guarantees receipts from emails, unlike a physical card and having to track receipts down.

Cons

Sometimes the website is slow on loading. Also having the ability to prevent someone from making a future charge if they have not uploaded receipts from a prior purchase. This will help reinforce the need to upload receipts. If teampay can expand globally that would also be great.

Rohan S.
  • Industry: Hospitality

Nimble and flexible tool, but quite expensive for what it is

Reviewed on 2019/11/28

Pros

Slack integration, and how easy it is for employees to submit an expense

Cons

The fact that they dont give us credit, and rather we pay them in advance to be able to use their product

Andrew D.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Let Management Make Their Own Decisions

Reviewed on 2019/02/08

Teampay is always there to help or answer any questions in a timely manner, which is important in the world of finance.

Pros

I love that it gives power to the people! The employees don't need to ask accounting for every single payment request, but also do not have a physical credit card that is difficult to track and report every month. This has eased up the lift in the accounting department as expense reports have fewer charges and AP is also lighter. There are still controls in place to ensure that these decisions are being approved, but these are decisions that should be approved within those departments anyway.

Cons

My company definitely pushed the limits of the software, in terms of transaction counts and approval groups. Managing approval groups is a bit clunky, but it's not a huge problem.

Mehran K.

My favorite tool

Reviewed on 2019/02/05

Pros

As an AP Manager, here at The Bouqs Company, this tool has saves us plenty of time and money.
Amazing speedy way of giving employees credit cards through an approval process.

Cons

The lack of monthly statements makes it a bit difficult to reconcile the account during our month end close.

Tiffany B.

TeamPay Review

Reviewed on 2019/02/05

My overall experience with them has been great. The customer service is very helpful

Pros

I like that is it integrated with slack. It makes requesting a card so easy.

Cons

There are a few weird tech issues I have experienced.

• Industry: Consumer Electronics

Useful tool, with a few caveats

Reviewed on 2019/02/08

Pros

Makes generating and tracking temporary credit cards very easy. Rollout to the team is incredibly easy and effective.

Cons

Successfully capturing descriptions can be difficult with the bot. Also, Teampay allows only one financial entity per Slack instance, so for example we can only use it with our US office, not our EU office, because they share the same Slack instance.

Best solution for expense management

Reviewed on 2019/02/12

Pros

The ease of use, and the time I got back from implementing the solution.

Cons

I think it has nothing to do with the software, but at time I forge to close unused cards.

Brett W.
  • Industry: Hospitality

Solid for recurring expenses, but there are better options out there

Reviewed on 2019/11/12

We wanted to help our team purchase the products they need while keeping track of everything and Teamppay does a good job of it. Problem is their competitors are able to offer additional value.

Pros

The Slack integration is a very cool and user friendly way for users to request additional recurring billing software. Customer support team is good and trying to grow the product as they are a small company.

Cons

They do not provide credit unlike competitiors Divvy and Brex which really impacts the value. Also our Slack integration broke and it was very difficult to get it back up and running

Quick and easy to setup, pretty seamless once you've tried it a few times

Reviewed on 2019/02/05

Pros

- great way to control expenses of the team
- easy to setup approval groups
- very responsive customer service
- good response of my team who can now make their own purchases
- relieves stress from central buyer who can focus on more important things

Cons

- integration with SVB is a pain, mostly due to SVB themselves... the paperwork never ends
- there are some blind spots, e.g. payments that are refunded are hard/impossible to find on Teampay