aReservation

Reservation software for tour, rental, & activity companies

Phillip K.
  • Industry: Entertainment

I consider Event Book Manager as my Business Partner

Reviewed on 2019/10/16

I have been using computer software for over 30 years and this has worked wonderfully for me. The system does not go down, help is always available and it is easy to learn to operate.

Pros

It does everything that I need for my business.

Cons

Some functions can not be corrected after a mistake is made, example a customer is shown paid in the system by mistake.

Response from Indexic

Hi Captain Phillip, thanks for taking the time to review our software. The reason you can't delete any type of financial transaction is because we need to maintain an audit trail of all payments. This includes payments made by mistake since someone could contact you down the line asking about the transaction and if we deleted it, you wouldn't have any record of what happened and issues can arise. The best thing to do is to process a refund for the transaction which zeros out the financials and then start again. Thanks for being such a great customer.

Eric C.
  • Industry: Events Services

Thourough software and great service

Reviewed on 2019/10/25

Defiantly helps get the bookings effectively around the clock

Pros

My Favorite part about this software is anytime I had a question or problem I had a personal assistant in figuring it out

Cons

For my style business, it would be best to have a tip prompt after the card is run, so the customer can privately decide a tip, and maybe a signature afterwards.

Response from Indexic

Hi Eric, thanks for your input. We do have plans to incorporate a full POS system into our software in the upcoming year which would address this issue you are having. Kat will be in touch as soon as it is complete. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, we appreciate it.

Mark T.
  • Industry: Recreational Facilities & Services

Without Indexic, I would not have been able to grow to where I am today.

Reviewed on 2021/02/16

My business is complicated because I have multiple locations and multiple types of resources and rates. Having all this in one platform has allowed me to spend more time to focus on other parts of my business and saved me from hiring a full-time reservationist. Whenever I have a question, the response time has been exceptional!

Pros

My business I believe is the hardest to get together working properly due to all of the locations, different inventories, rates and seasons...and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] got me going really quick and easily. There have been questions over the years on things and response to them have been exceptional! By taking reservations like this, I don't have to pay someone 30hrs/wk to manage the deliveries and pick-ups. I make money sleeping and print a report that tells me what to go do that day!

Cons

Most questions I get from people trying to use the system are that they don't understand what tickets are and they think 2 p.m. is the delivery time. People don't read the information on the screen and they end up calling texting and emailing those questions a lot.

Response from Indexic

Mark, thank you so much for your review. We are able to continually improve our product because of your great suggestions.

George C.
  • Industry: Entertainment

Customer service outweighs the learning process

Reviewed on 2020/09/22

I was very uneasy in the beginning until our personal representative, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], explained that she was only a call away and not to ever worry about asking questions that it is the reason she is here for us. Having that type of support made the whole process enjoyable.

Pros

I like how you can input different types of labeling issues for products which allows for different types of employees to locate product. For example, the name of the item and a product number versus just a product number.

Cons

Not being able to make my own categories for why something is returned or discounted other than the very few choices. It's not always an employee's fault for bad weather for a refunded reservation. It can be Renter error.

Response from Indexic

George,
Thank you for your 5-star review and suggestions.
We appreciate your suggestion and I will share them with the team.

Michael F.
  • Industry: Recreational Facilities & Services

Best in the business

Reviewed on 2019/11/05

I can't say enough about this software. This company focuses on the "guts" of what is needed. The other software companies always have a new sales rep every 4-6 month calling me. I have had the same people from Indexic since I started with them. They actually are familiar with "what I know" and what I don't know how to do well on a computer.

Pros

This software is by far the most intuitive software out there. If your company is large and offers a lot of different activities this is for you. It's resource module allows you to schedule equipment across multiple activities. I do Jetski Rentals, Jetski Tours, Banana Boats, Boat rentals and Parasailing. The software allows me to maximize my equipment use. Example: We have guides take out our Jetski rentals and Safaris. If I am booked out my system will actually turn a boat into a guide ski, thus allowing me to rent out one more ski. That is just the tip of the iceberg. If I do a package of multiple activities. It assigns the correct resources to the activity. There is no way you can over book!!!!

Cons

Nothing. The owners and support staff have been helpful every step of the way. I have actually called them after hours and the picked up the phone to help me.

Leah G.
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Great Company!

Reviewed on 2020/01/29

My overall experience is great! I am very glad that we switched from our old software to Indexic and I look forward to working with them in the future.

Pros

I love how responsive everyone who works at Indexic is. I like they are constantly making improvements to the software! It is integrative and help is only a phone call or text away if there is an issue I need help with.

Cons

Some of the features are set up as hidden or more back door, but that could be that I also do not have experience with the new system yet.

Ginger C.
  • Industry: Public Policy

Indexic made my life so much better

Reviewed on 2019/10/31

Since using indexic we have fewer no-shows, we have a place to keep up with our customers. And anytime I need any help, the staff at indexic is there for me and stays on it till my problem is completely solved!!

Pros

I LOVE the customer service indexic provides!!! I LOVE how easy it is to use and make my reservations, keep up with what is going on, and just makes my life so much better!!

Cons

I don't like that I do not have enough time to learn everything indexic can do so I miss out on some resources I could be using.

Anthony M.

A great service!

Reviewed on 2020/10/01

It has been a great experience.

Pros

It is easy to use and the customer service is excellent.

Cons

I didn't find anything troublesome. This is a great service.

Response from Indexic

Anthony,
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. I will pass on your appreciation to our customer service team.
Thanks again

Stuart N.

Very easy to use booking software

Reviewed on 2020/03/17

Pros

This software is user friendly for people who struggle with technology.

Cons

No problems with the software right now.