PoliteMail

Te S.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Made Our Lives Easier

Reviewed on 2020/07/31

Pros

Politemail made our lives easier as business communicators since we can build and save templates, personalize emails, and schedule send communications, which Outlook doesn't have the functionality for. We also really like that we get analytics now, so we can assess the engagement levels of our audience. The PM team also responds promptly whenever we need support, which is great!

Cons

Like any other software, we're experiencing a few glitches. Like for example, I like preparing my emails drafts I day before I'm supposed to communicate them. Whenever I make edits to the drafts the next day and I schedule send them to go out later on the day, they don't send out even though I put all recipients and I see it on the queue. The greeting field as well sometimes doesn't pull the name of the recipient. I'll reach out to the PM team regarding those issues.

Roland S.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Best Platform with Great support team

Reviewed on 2021/01/05

Pros

One of the most appreciated option is that you can easily import HTML template into Outlook. Send bulk email via our mail server or Politemail system. Im still using the outdated version of it and still working like a charm. The support team is outstanding and ready to login remotely and support you as soon as you submit your help ticket.

Cons

One of the missing features is being able to export all the campaign result in an editable format into pdf.

Benjamin F.
  • Industry: Utilities

My Review

Reviewed on 2020/11/12

My experience using the platform has not been good. However, whenever I've had a question or a dilemma, I've been able to troubleshoot with the help of a very kind and knowledgeable IT staff.

Pros

The ability to send out emails to massive email lists while also designing emails to make them stand out.

Cons

After I would send, emails consistently get lost and other glitches constantly occur, such as politemail crashing my Outlook.

Chintale W.
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

First Time User...Great Customer Service

Reviewed on 2020/07/06

Awesome! When I ran into technical difficulty the support team quickly identified my issue and resolved it. In addition, they were willing to provide additional insight and resources to ensure I had a great user experience.

Pros

I like the analytics it provides and how professional my emails look. No distortion with my content.

Cons

I wish the written tip sheets were in video format.

Gamze K.
  • Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Reviewed on 2020/07/27

Pros

Very easy to create templates and modify them. I am very pleased with customer support. They are very helpful and fast to solve my problems.

Cons

Rarely images don't load or it takes time. When I forward the newsletter, alignment of the text and images slightly changes on mobile.
I can't see the GIFs, also on Pre-flight.
As I am in Europe, Pacific time can be challenging when I have a problem or question.

Marina P.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Very good tool for internal communications

Reviewed on 2020/06/05

Pros

The fact that we can do templates and trackings.

Cons

It is difficult to erase the lines between each template builder...but it is just a detail !

Jonathon W.
  • Industry: Legal Services
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Easy to use tool with clear metrics

Reviewed on 2019/03/22

Pros

Ease of use. Easy to digest metrics. Sharable templates.

Cons

Easier onboarding tools for newly added account users needed.
Slow response for technical issues.
Template set-up can be tricky.
More options to slice the data with-in the tool.
PLEASE workout some process to not include Preview messages in the overall metrics.

User friendly

Reviewed on 2020/06/03

Overall I am happy with the use of PoliteMail.

Pros

It takes very little time to reach the audience and the system confirms the same on time.

Cons

At times we found difficulty in downloading the metrics but later it got solved by the vendor.

Jennifer L.

PoliteMail is an easy way to get some email metrics

Reviewed on 2018/02/10

An understanding of what topics were most valued by the newsletter readers

Pros

PoliteMail is embedded in Outlook as an add-on. This makes it easy to use. Separate email sends can be aggregated into a campaign which helps to better understand metrics over time for a particular audience. Multiple user licenses are well priced and allow for many seats.

Cons

Sometime PoliteMail slows down my Outlook for over a minute per action. This is esily resolved by stopping and starting the add-on but it is frustrating.

Megan F.
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Like no product we've seen on the market

Reviewed on 2019/03/15

This product has been a game changer in our communications value provided to the organizations.

Pros

When we use PoliteMail, the end user cannot see the difference in our previous untracked emails and now tracked/measured emails. That is the true beauty of the product, it works within our Outlook system to give us valuable metrics that help us understand our email communication and audience habits. We can now report metrics on our communications that we've NEVER been able to report before.

Cons

The templates are clunky to use and takes some real practice to feel comfortable with it. Hoping this improves in the future. However, the support team is quick to help us on the issues.

Kristen B.
  • Industry: Utilities
  • Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

Customer Support is awesome

Reviewed on 2020/12/01

Although there have been some quirks here and there, customer support is always there to help and the response time is minimal. They are friendly and provide quick and easy to apply solutions.

Pros

It is easy to use and makes sending bulk emails less of an issue. The template feature is a great tool that helps eliminate redundancies.

Cons

It can be a little quirky but it usually clears up by cleaning out the cache.

Khalil S.

Great Customer Support

Reviewed on 2021/01/08

Pros

I love the customer support - whenever I had issues, I got help right away including monitored sends and quick answers to my questions

Cons

It does take some time to set-up properly - difficult to do from a self-service perspective but luckily customer support helping you makes it easy

Alexandra B.
  • Industry: Pharmaceuticals
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

If you're sending communications, you need data insights from PoliteMail

Reviewed on 2020/11/16

As a communicator, PoliteMail is a valuable tool in my toolbox. Data is just as important in our field as any other. We need to understand it and turn it into action.

Pros

PoliteMail is very user-friendly. Beyond that, and more importantly, it provides rich data that highlights how well your communication performed. As communicators or marketers, we spend a great deal of time on our messaging. The effort shouldn't stop there. We need to understand how our audience is engaging with our communication. Are they opening it? Reading it? Skimming it? Clicking links? Etc. As you measure and monitor, you can make any adjustments to ensure your communication reaches its goals.

Cons

There were some bumps in the road as we worked to integrate and create dynamic lists.

Great product

Reviewed on 2019/03/22

The ability to provide statistics on how employees are engaging with our internal communications has been critically important for our corporate communications. It allows us to demonstrate the effectiveness of our effort and make informed decisions.

Pros

Having PoliteMail was a gamechanger for us. The ability to have statistics on our internal communications allows us to demonstrate to our leadership the effectiveness of our communications. It also allows to provide data in support of our recommendations for making changes.

Cons

Within our internal environment, Outlook can get finicky with how it interacts with PoliteMail. Of the five users, three of them experience challenges with getting the sends to actually work. Usually a simple reboot was enough to resolve the issue.

Helen A.

Great support

Reviewed on 2020/07/18

Very good and easy to use

Pros

I am a new user to polite Mail and needed help with something I did not understand. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] sent me a note with instructions but I felt I needed hands on so we had a call and she showed me what to do and she was great

Cons

I am a new user and not very technical so that is all I have to say but it is very easy once you start using